Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julylyly

I'm not sure tbh, I don't remember ever her being fully explained...but I might be wrong.

Was sad to hear about Sox, they understandably sound devastated and sounds like it was unexpected
Thanks @Mark81.

It is awful sad. Seemed like a lovely cat in their videos

Reactions: 1

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Their latest vlog could put a glass eye to sleep. Boring fuckers.
After this trip they said they had no plans to go back and mentioned how expensive it was etc Seems they lost their mojo, the Boston vlog was more ‘exciting” so maybe it’s time for other trips and a break from Disney for them.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Rich seems to be able to eat what he wants other than on planes, which is understandable as you wouldn't want to get sick there.

Maybe that's why they're always back at the room- Rich has had a Chipotle so needs to stay near the facilities, for example

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I don't own pets so was scared to write the same thing. Looking back the timeline, the cat died around NY trip time that they cancelled and possibly delayed Florida the last time for the same reason. Not owning pets I don't completely get cancelling a holiday over it while I know it would be distressing for some people, but these 2 seem to completely break down and can't function with bad news.
Surely there are cheaper places you can go for a villa/pool break without flying to the states unless they are chasing flight status and made the most of sales flights in business class.
If they went anywhere else nobody would know who they were. They thrive on being recognised in Florida. Its the only place it would happen. Egomaniacs.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
They said that Disney should have said this was going to be the policy when they announced the cruises so I assume that was L&R being a bit pissed off. They have a point, I think.

Not sure why either of them haven’t started their vaccination process already but they are right not to book anything as even if they get their first jab next week it could be almost August before they get their second.
Totally agree re: Disney dropping the ball on this one. Part of me thinks they did it like this so their primarily younger, and therefore less likely to have been vaccinated, audience would be posting about it and spread the word and it would reach more people through organic content. Seems a bit mad than a 17 year old needs a negative PCR and a 19 year old needs to be one week post their second jab.

It’s not for anyone to question where anybody else is in their vaccination process, like you say.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
They are a lot younger than they look and their “vibe” Their travel style is definitely more like an older couple which throws people off but mostly it’s their diet/lifestyle I think.

I agree Boston is lovely and chilled and made for wandering around but L&R made it look dead boring. I cannot believe they rented a car basically to go to a Walmart miles and miles away and buy shit food. All the places they could have explored but no, drive up a non-descript motorway, do some shopping that basically could have been done anywhere and then return the car early afternoon.

I'm glad they enjoyed their trip and it's their holiday so they can do what they want but why vlog it at all?
I've not watched the vlogs, but the IG stories were a snoozefest by themselves!

Mark81

VIP Member
They could just say thanks for the message and the kind gift. Rather than saying ‘Amazon gift card’. Also they would be replying to their email anyway, so no need to even mention it. 50% of their vlog is talking about fan Mail and a quiz. I don’t get it. If you have nothing to film, just skip a day or two
Yeah fair point

It got me when they did there mini haul and half the stuff they forgot they brought. Just shows they are buying stuff for the sake of it not because they really need it.
Yeah much as I like them their consumption does seem excessive. But that seems to be a trend across many disneu vloggers

But how does that work out timings wise for being at the 50th celebrations in London? Are all cruises 2 nights only?
They would be coming right off the ship and straight to London for the celebrations?

They have the money, and would have been missing the Disney bubble so maybe figured by now it should be safe enough and taking a small holiday to enjoy it. But they did keep it quiet, no trip announcement video and I wonder if they will try vlogging it since they said they are a bit rusty with vlogging.

Wonder if we will see any of MDA pocket tees in the videos!

Mark81

VIP Member
It’s starting soon or has already started.
Through a third party that keeps your data secure. Universal don’t actually have a record of anything, just that you’re entitled to the pass according to their conditions.

Surprising that Disney didn’t go down this route to eliminate shysters rather than limiting it to a narrow set of conditions.
That's so much better and shows it's possible to be done. Based on what people have said I thought it was illegal stateside to ask full stop.

debster

Yes they do. To their friends/ family NOT INTERNET STRANGERS

Most people don't tweet politicians, tour operators and airports directly either when they have one of a thousand 'grievances'.
Really? I would say plenty people use Twitter for that sort of thing. I certainly have. And definitely an odd thing to have so much hatred and get so worked up about.

Mark81

VIP Member
Do we think they went to the other Salem by accident? There must have been a Walmart and an outlet nearer. I realise NH has no sales tax but most of what they bought is not subject to VAT anyway.

Very much doubt they hired a car just to go shopping for a couple of hours.

Also, that was all rather boring, wasn't it? They are harmless enough most of the time but didn't really show us anything and they appeared to do the same stuff as on their last trip.
No they went for the right one, they have done the outlets before. Also Boston doesn't have a walmart itself. I enjoyed it personally 🤷‍♂️

I think it was noticeable that they had lost some confidence vlogging as they didn't show everything they did on first day (based on instagram)

focusdochas

VIP Member
I just looked at those stories again and they shared the requirements and said they won’t be booking as they are unsure if they would be vaccinated in time. Never once said they were mad or anything

Serenitygirl67

It got me when they did there mini haul and half the stuff they forgot they brought. Just shows they are buying stuff for the sake of it not because they really need it.