Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
The #gifted ferry tickets were totally uncalled for. The company know damn well the reason why numbers are down so why the hell are they advertising through this pair? I don’t get it at all.
I thought they said the tickets were gifted through the friend they met at the boat?

Anniebee

VIP Member
I’d be amazed if they don’t buy a ticket for a day pass. Makes me think it could be financial reasons why they’re not going in? The tickets are eye wateringly expensive.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Hmmm I'm less sure tbh. I think if they were coming back they would have by now. They'll be demonetised at somepoint if they haven't already.

I think they're too scared to say it outright so they don't lose the insta followers they do have.
They wont have been demonitised and people will still be watching their old vlogs (thinking they are new as they are all the same anyways) 🤣

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Fair enough but they only ever post stuff that has an argumentative undertone. “We are going to contact disney” great, we don’t care. Did you contact any of the other companies you support who openly are anti gay?

Its just when it suits them. And I think to have a following and only select when they want to care isn’t cool. Why can’t they just do it behind closed doors and find out. Why be all drama and post it on stories to thousands of people

Lol they probably are on here too. They seem the type
As I understood it, contacting Disney was to get more clarity on the bill and their connection to it. And pressure from the Disney community could be what gets a review of funding being channeled to discriminatory politicians who support hate.

I agree, they can be quick to complain for poor service etc but this is a different situation and, personally, I think they are absolutely right to put a spotlight on it and are handling it well so far.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I've not watched the vlogs, but the IG stories were a snoozefest by themselves!
The vlogs were well more boring than the Insta stories. The most exciting part of the entire trip was when they 'spontaneously' treated themselves to a $4.50 ride on a swan boat on the boating lake in the park. Wild.

Other than the brief trip to Salem, MA. the entire trip was stuff they had done before. I know visitors from Britain enjoy Cheesecake Factory and Target etc but that sort of stuff is pretty much all they did all trip. I noted one meal they had which was not from a chain restaurant.

Hope they enjoyed the trip more than the viewers.

Silent85

VIP Member
what was the reason for their long term absence? The bigger of the two looked really unwell and pumping in sweat.

also hocus pocus was filmed in Salem because of what massive historical event boys…

They vlogged their Isle of Wight holiday last year and got a huge amount of blow back on here for going to a safer zone from their zone. Even thought they were completely working from home.

I think that’s why they’re not vlogging tbh.
I had forgotten about that. “We needed a holiday” entitlement at its best. I think they live for holidays which is fair enough but that did sit badly with most. I just am angry we spent our money on merch and they’ve done nothing with their channel. Took the money and ran by the looks of things.
It’s quite rude to the subscribers too that they’ve gone in TWO cruises in a month and not even done one simple vlog for one of them. Even a few clips from each day would be nice. Or chatting about it from the sofa. But all ok for vlogmas? Money clearly is the reason to return. They didn’t vlog the cruises because they know they won’t make much from them, as everyone has done them. It’s like Gary C and his convenient anxiety

Mark81

VIP Member
After watching Mr Ian and Mr David over the last few weeks, it’s made me realise how beige L&R are, still love to watch them don’t get me wrong! But wish they’d do different stuff on their visits!
Mr David and Mr Ian are just too much for my taste but I agree, if luke and rich want to focus on viewers (rather than their holiday) then they need to up the content. But saying that, the fact it's just their home videos of their holidays is also kind of their strength. If it wasn't for them I'd barely have any vloggers to watch as they all try and be big personalities on camera

Tiredofeverything

With all the shopping they post do you think they declare and pay customs/duty? The Apple watch alone must make them close to the limit

Lovegin

VIP Member
If they were in it to make money, they would need to be more proactive throughout the year, start selling loads of merch and or start using paetron, neither of which they’re doing

D55727A9-09D9-450D-8DA3-1EF3DC070944.png

They’ve made £225 approx , at least that will pay for their Starbucks and Costa addiction.

There are a lot more than these two of YouTube that completely take the piss and are more suitable targets for your distane

Mark81

VIP Member
I'm in two minds about the statement. Yes it was them doing their occasional tantrum that they do, but they have a point, it's what the 3rd brawl in 6 months? Whilst still unusual it's still signifies how wdw has changed attitudes of people visiting. I dont remember them.being as common and phones/social media have been around for a long time now. Honestly it's just something else that makes wdw probably the least appealing of the worldwide disney resorts.