Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalandinmyhead

They came back to vlogging for the December money. It’s so obvious from how little effort they’ve put in. I still quite like them, they are harmless, but we are disappointed in their videos. Why vlog every single day, makes no sense
YouTube probably pays way more in December. I can’t even be bothered to watch the last couple of vlogs. I’ll guess they are some food, for some fast food, were so stressed from work and made a coffee/ or and they went to Costa

Reactions: 1

Lovegin

VIP Member
I’m sure if there was a tablet to let you eat what you want and not have any symptoms rich would probably take it, I don't have crohns but I imagine that if he had a flare up on holiday, it would take a good week or so to get over it. I wonder if he’s been caught out on a plane , maybe before he was diagnosed? I’ve watched some of their older vlogs and he wasn’t eating airplane food then. I don’t think you can compare crohns with a lactose intolerance

Furnessian

VIP Member
Offically the rules have changed but (without starting a debate on this thread), as someone who has Crohn's myself, I can see how someone with Crohn's could need DAS. On a rough day it's tiring and exhausting to be waiting around in queues. A scooter would not be the answer as if you did need the restroom urgently and need the use of the new fangled bathroom pass, you'd shit yourself before you'd even managed to do a 3 point turn to get out of there!
I can see why Rich was fully entirled to a pass before, don’t think anyone had a problem with that, and how the new leave and return to the queue system may not work for him but if Disney are applying their own rules properly, he won’t get a pass any more and even if he did, he would not be able to add the rest of his family so for the trip in Autumn, they wouldn’t all be able to use it. I was just wondering how they would manage without it and I am sure it will be a very different trip to one with a pass.

jamesmaybe

I think they know they've contradicted themselves and are having a hissy fit.

Here's the thing

* criticism IS NOT HATE!! (Ironically you're in a state with a leader hovering around the hate button)

* maybe just have a think about what you say and what you do. Take your own advice

* maybe keep your political views and posturing to yourself if you're not going to follow your own advice

* as a fan im disappointed in this entitled pompous attitude youve developed in recent years. Maybe reflect a little.

Try it, you may like it

View attachment 2254405
That is some passive aggressive sanctimonious codswallop. Narcissists.

Mark81

VIP Member
Didn’t they sell merch not that long ago? No vlogs in 2021. Bit of a middle finger to the people who paid for their merch and they vanished though. Maybe it paid for the cruise
Merch doesn't bother me personally, but yeah they did it in 2020 I think with MDA but i think they got burnt a bit there. I thinknitsvclear they have struggled mentally this year, especially in lockdown 3.

I doubt their ads or merch pays for much tbh. They are still relatively small scale. They have good jobs and no kids etc and haven't do anything for two years so sure they have a lot in savings.

Mark81

VIP Member
They said 2022 for wdw. I wonder if it was a last minute thing. I find it odd they werent double jabbed by summer

Mark81

VIP Member
Even if Boston itself doesn't have one, there must be a nearer Walmart, surely?
Yeah but if you're going out of the city you may as well pop to New Hampshire and take advantage of the outlets and tax free shopping. I've done stuff like that before, it's no big deal.

Boston is quite an upmarket city and residents like to keep a certain aesthetic which is why something like walmart isn't there. Target I think is the only box type store there and even that isn't a typical box store from memory.

I get what you mean about boring, but in the end they are just vlogging their holiday, it's not their career where their income is reliant on what they put on YouTube. If they don't want to update their style, fair go I guess.
Exactly, it's just their holidays, if it was their career it would be different and tbh I don't see their vlogging style as any better or worse than any other disney vloggers, in the US or UK (including the big ones who do have it as their career). Also their followers would likely miss their main theme tunes

Based on what people have said I thought it was illegal stateside to ask full stop.
Thats what I thought, then I had a discussion with someone who said that there has never been a law that stops companies from asking you to provide proof of disability or an illness to meet a criteria like that. What they (Disney) have been avoiding, is what they are switching to in limiting the pass to certain conditions, and they are able to do so as all rides should be ADA compliant in terms of transferring to the ride, the queues can fit wheelchairs and scooters etc.

I've done the IBCCES one, it was super simple. I just chose the reasons why I'd need it, sent a copy of a diagnosis letter and the card was approved on their app and details sent to UOR to contact me to let me know what I needed to do when I got there.

Furnessian

VIP Member
They’re not doing Disney parks this time and I think they’re trying to say they’re going to Orlando because their cats died.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Also they have cancelled holidays like everyone else and probably this is the longest they have gone without a Disney trip in a long time, my mum is the same about lanzerote and we are on a slower path than the uk at the moment

Ok so I’m new to these, their Disney vlogs have been recommended but just didn’t fancy it but I’m looking for info for Hawaii and watched their travel day. How old are they.?
One is in his early 30's as I remember them celebrating the 30th a couple years back, no idea about the other.

• Wow

lalalandinmyhead

While it is good that they feel the need to contact WDW for clarity. What will they do with the response!?! Are they suddenly going to stop going to WDW if they are going to continue supporting these companies?
Exactly. They aren’t suddenly going to stop going to disney are they. Even Florida. It’s just attention seeking to put it on Instagram.

They should get their facts first and then post if it really is true- which would be important to highlight.

Guessing they are contacting other companies too? Interested to see what else they post. Drama with those two. Starting to notice all the moaning in that group, that Karen is a right complainer too