Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I cringed a bit when Kym and all the family showed up to Emily's The Voice audition. I think Emily also auditioned for BGT. She changed the spelling to "Emilie" when she started her singing career.

Kym's 3 weddings on OK Mag.

A tragedy?! Oh please. If her career was that important to her then she should have thought about that before she got pregnant and had two kids, harsh but true. It’s how it works, young children and the demands of being in a pop group are not compatible. It’s nothing to do with the patriarchy or any other nonsense like that. Why are you choosing to ignore the fact that she already had a successful career before Hear’Say? She’d provided session vocals for songs that reached the top ten in the charts!

This isn’t a rave thread and people are allowed to criticise her and her behaviour. Telling people to ‘fuck off’ because they don’t share your point of view isn’t acceptable either.
She strikes me as someone who'd sell her own granny for fame.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think Jack Ryder was just a baby sitter and she thought he was mega important because he was in eastenders lol

Reactions: 11

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Anthony Cotton does a lot with a veterans charity, so that’s probably how they knew each other. I agree he’s a foul cunt.

• Haha

Browneyes81

I actually think scott is hot so hoping I see him on a dating app soon hahaha.
How did they even meet as their lifestyles are so different? I’ve dated a few officers in my time lol and I know I sound snobby saying this but I just can’t imagine one with someone so rough!

editing to add I googled how they met and he is apparently a friend of Anthony cotton so that’s put me off him if AC is truly as horrible as he sounds!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Story in Daily Mail, sadly Dave Marsh (Kym's dad) has terminal prostate cancer and has ceased treatment. I always liked this man despite his desperado female relatives, he seemed a decent sort.

• Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kym Marsh seems always to be 'up' for these types of programme...I remember her being on one with , I think, the Speakmans, who were helping her deal with a phobia, another called 'Popstar to Opera Star' , now Strictly. Oh well. I guess it pays the bills.

By the way, my gorgeous single sister declared of Kym 'How come she gets soooo many men, and I can't even find ONE!' 😆
I don't think Kym is exactly fussy.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Wonder what happened i bet he walked out ?

she just can't live a normal live and she's pushing this singing career on to her daughter that's never going to make it... the girl should just go to Haven she's never going to be in the fkn chart's.
Daughter likes music, why couldn't she pursue a career in music teaching or production, go get some formal training or music education - and make a career that way, instead of going on BGT and the Voice. No that wouldn't be good enough for the Marshes, the daughter has to be FAMOUS.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Is Antony Cotton (best buds with Kym and some other Corrie girls) really as vile as rumours online have suggested? I haven't seen much on here about him but people were scathing about him on the Digitalspy forums
Yes he is. He’s dreadful.

• Wow

SamBamford

Didn't she sing on The Voice and got nowhere, as I recall? She has an average voice and is nothing special. Emilie doesn't want a normal job, she wants to be a star. Talent doesn't come into it.

Loveitme

VIP Member
Am I reading this right. She’s saying how it’s not because of her mum and because of how hard she’s worked and then a few lines down it reads that her mum introduced her to a few producers which led to her recording her album. I get that she may have talent and also may have worked hard on the album but lots of other people are equally as talented but they don’t have famous mums who can introduce them to producers. Just accept and acknowledge your privilege and the step up that you’ve received.
i mean i wouldnt class Kym as an 'amazing performer ' 😂

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Her son seems nice. He’s about the only one that does.

Her family will say her exes are the issue but Jack seems happy and content with his quiet life and Jamie’s only now getting married for a second time after a 3 year relationship. Her family need to stop enabling her
She’s the family cash cow and they all ride off her coat tails, no way will they stop.

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Another one bites the dust…she sure gets through ‘em! I think she probably needs a bit of time out, but fully expect a Hello mag exclusive with her next fella in due course.