Kym Marsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets mentioned in various threads but I didn't see a unique thread for her. What do you think of her.

Reactions: 5
I kind of like her for Tweeting a birthday message for my niece even though she didn't know her. It was a mutual friend who asked on her behalf and she did a lovely message for her. I've also seen her driving around and she is prettier in real life. But she is friends with the vile Anthony Cotton so that doesn't work well in my head.

Reactions: 8
I kind of like her for Tweeting a birthday message for my niece even though she didn't know her. It was a mutual friend who asked on her behalf and she did a lovely message for her. I've also seen her driving around and she is prettier in real life. But she is friends with the vile Anthony Cotton so that doesn't work well in my head.
That is nice of her.

Reactions: 2
She seems happy with this new husband wonder if it will last ? the others didn't
I don't think it will, it's hard enough being an Army wife with prolonged absences, add in KM's poor record of previous marriages and I doubt it's a lasting marriage.

She strikes me as always seeking to replicate her parents marriage, they are married over 50 years

Reactions: 7
Anthony Cotton is a 1st A- hole , he thinks he’s above everyone

Reactions: 19
She is genuinely talented, a good singer and not a bad actress either in fairness. However I can never get past her hiding her children‘s existence when she first appeared on Popstars all those years ago. Nikki Chapman who was one of the judges said that she and her parents had erased all trace of the children from the home that you’d never have known any kids even lived there. There were no photos, toys or anything, that shows a very harsh ruthlessness IMO, and that’s before you get to the endless revolving door of husbands and partners. She’s one of those women who can’t seem to stay single and needs a man in her life at all times. It always inevitably ends in tears because she will shack up with anyone rather than being on her own. Her daughters will no doubt replicate this as they grow up, I’ve seen it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is genuinely talented, a good singer and not a bad actress either in fairness. However I can never get past her hiding her children‘s existence when she first appeared on Popstars all those years ago. Nikki Chapman who was one of the judges said that she and her parents had erased all trace of the children from the home that you’d never have known any kids even lived there. There were no photos, toys or anything, that shows a very harsh ruthlessness IMO, and that’s before you get to the endless revolving door of husbands and partners. She’s one of those women who can’t seem to stay single and needs a man in her life at all times. It always inevitably ends in tears because she will shack up with anyone rather than being on her own. Her daughters will no doubt replicate this as they grow up, I’ve seen it happen.
I think this is more a reflection of the horrendously sexist and discriminatory society we lived in… still do. I understand completely why she hid her kids. It likely would have diminished her chances of getting in the band. Yet another example of how women will never be equal to men in these terms.
your attitude, calling her ruthless here is disgusting to me. She was doing what she needed to do to get in the band and create a better future for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think she is a good actress. The scenes when Michelle lost her baby were really well done. Years ago when I was on twitter her family like her sister and sister’s kids it seemed like they licked her arse a bit and trying to live their lives through her. Her sister’s daughter is even called Kim .

Also I remember once someone tweeted her sister saying Polly looked like her mum and the sister replied saying thanks as she was sick of people saying she looked like Jamie. Just a nasty thing to say I think regardless of what’s happened

I can see why people think she’s ruthless. Stephanie Waring was supposed to her friend and she had no problems hurting her and getting with Dan Hooper

Reactions: 4
I think this is more a reflection of the horrendously sexist and discriminatory society we lived in… still do. I understand completely why she hid her kids. It likely would have diminished her chances of getting in the band. Yet another example of how women will never be equal to men in these terms.
your attitude, calling her ruthless here is disgusting to me. She was doing what she needed to do to get in the band and create a better future for her children.
I completely agree, I’m sure she didn’t enjoy or want to do what she did. It’s really terrible, and what’s so sad is that I doubt she would of got her place in the band. I’m sure they would of spun some lines like “will you be committed enough, they’ll be a lot of touring, blah, blah, blah”.

Reactions: 3
But she didn’t ‘need’ to get into a manufactured bubblegum pop band. She was a successful backing singer and session vocalist before Popstars and had been recording music since she was about fourteen. She was desperate for her fame and her awful family indulged and facilitated it (and trust me her family are awful, particularly her creepy brother and foul mouthed sister), colluding with her to hide the existence of the children. She lied and deceived the judges in order to obtain a place in the band, and she really should have been kicked out for that in the way that Nadine Coyle was on the Irish version of the show. The whole point of teen pop acts is that they are relatable to their young audience, and 24 year old mother of two isn’t someone a 12 year old is going to identify with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But she didn’t ‘need’ to get into a manufactured bubblegum pop band. She was a successful backing singer and session vocalist before Popstars and had been recording music since she was about fourteen. She was desperate for her fame and her awful family indulged and facilitated it (and trust me her family are awful, particularly her creepy brother and foul mouthed sister), colluding with her to hide the existence of the children. She lied and deceived the judges in order to obtain a place in the band, and she really should have been kicked out for that in the way that Nadine Coyle was on the Irish version of the show. The whole point of teen pop acts is that they are relatable to their young audience, and 24 year old mother of two isn’t someone a 12 year old is going to identify with that.
What's the tea on the brother and sister?

Kym has hinted that there is more to the breakup between her and Jack Ryder than was reported, that he was at fault...anyone know what this is? Or just bluff?

Reactions: 3
Im only going from what I’ve seen of them all on social media as at one time the siblings had open Twitter accounts. The brother seemed to endlessly retweet’s photos of Nuts and Zoo models and tweet them telling them how hot and fit they were, which would be fine if he was young lad but he was in his 40’s (Kym is the youngest sibling by quite a fair bit). The sister used to child mind Polly, the daughter Kym has with Jamie Lomas but would also frequently tweet slagging him off and calling all sorts of names. She seemed unable to spell properly and every word was ‘duck’ or ‘bleeping’, and she was actively get into spats with anyone who slated Kym or told her it wasn’t nice for her be publicly slagging off her nieces father. They also both loved to boast that Kym was their sister. The impression I got was that Kym was the parents favourite and as a result the families entire universe revolved around her and her needs. They are as a common as muck as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Kym has hinted that there is more to the breakup between her and Jack Ryder than was reported, that he was at fault...anyone know what this is? Or just bluff?
I think she was obviously getting more famous with Corrie whereas he liked a quiet life. An article I just read said she admitted to cheating with Jamie in their divorce papers though. Does anyone know if is this true?

• Wow
Reactions: 5