Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candycrush

Chatty Member
From the article: "We know an amazing seamstress called Sonya who works at Puure Bride, so I went into see what they could do with my mum’s old wedding dress, because I had fallen in love with it."

Which dress though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something about them all seems very sinister. Kym can be very bolshy on Twitter. He sister seems rough as anything. Her mother seems hard faced. Her dad seems like a nice man surrounded by horrible women.

Her son works as a builder when she is worth GBP millions. I wouldn't let my son do a dangerous job like that if I had her bank account.

I see from her Twitter that she has moved from Warrington to Manchester, maybe Scott is living in Warrington and she has moved out...has she cheated again??
I guess that is one good thing about her that her son’s got a normal job rather than chasing fame like his sister

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She’s one of those women who can’t seem to stay single and would rather be shacked up with anyone than be on her own. Her daughters will follow the same pattern because she’s normalized this. I also won’t be at all surprised if she doesn’t end up with her Strictly partner Graziano as a lot of people thought they were having an affair. This pattern happens a lot with the Strictly curse.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Wonder what happened i bet he walked out ?

she just can't live a normal live and she's pushing this singing career on to her daughter that's never going to make it... the girl should just go to Haven she's never going to be in the fkn chart's.

Reactions: 17
I've wondered is she trying to emulate the successful marriage of her parents, who married young and have been married for over 50 years.
If she’s trying to do that maybe her parents need to tell her she shouldn’t have cheated on at least 2 out of 3 husbands.

Her family enable her.They called Oliver scum when he exposed their affair but she was the married one

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
i Do have some weak tea on KM from many years ago when She was married to Jack the guy from Eastenders…. So my ex husband was/is an Electrician and worked a lot on commercial properties- he came home one evening and said he had been working on the electrics at a Theatre, think it may have been Liverpool, but not 100% as he travelled all over for work- he Said she was in a show there and he went around the back to Do something and she was there, skirt up by her waist with some bloke in between her legs! he said it definitely wasn’t her husband! ex wasn’t one for gossip so was quite shocked when he told me!
Good tea.
---
Jack was basically just a babysitter for her. He stayed home looking after her kids while she went out
She was very uncomplimentary about him in her autobiography, moaning that he liked to stay in and watch Star Wars instead of going partying.

• Wow
  • Sad

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Oliver Mellor is now married to Rhian Sugden. The attention seeking glamour model who had a text flirtation with Vernon Kay about ten years ago and has milked it ever since.

• Wow
Her son seems nice. He’s about the only one that does.

Her family will say her exes are the issue but Jack seems happy and content with his quiet life and Jamie’s only now getting married for a second time after a 3 year relationship. Her family need to stop enabling her

Winterrain85

She was in front of me in Sainsbury's once at the self check outs with her daughter. And was disgustingly rude to a staff member. She looked and talked to them like they were dirt on the floor. I never liked her after that 😅

• Angry
  • Sad

Loveitme

VIP Member
Something about them all seems very sinister. Kym can be very bolshy on Twitter. He sister seems rough as anything. Her mother seems hard faced. Her dad seems like a nice man surrounded by horrible women.

Her son works as a builder when she is worth GBP millions. I wouldn't let my son do a dangerous job like that if I had her bank account.

I see from her Twitter that she has moved from Warrington to Manchester, maybe Scott is living in Warrington and she has moved out...has she cheated again??
eh? its not that dangerous 🤣 and shes hardly elon musk.Im sure her offspring still need to go out and earn there own living

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Just read a DM article, they’ve split up, you called it 😂

I wonder how long it’ll be until she falls for someone and says he’s the love of her life, she’s doing a show so probably already shagging one of the cast 🤪
Marriage over, what a surprise, NOT! Was said earlier in thread that it wouldn't last. Wonder has Kym been up to her old tricks again?

How long until the next OK mag wedding spread with declarations of love, 'the one' etc?

• Wow
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She is genuinely talented, a good singer and not a bad actress either in fairness. However I can never get past her hiding her children‘s existence when she first appeared on Popstars all those years ago. Nikki Chapman who was one of the judges said that she and her parents had erased all trace of the children from the home that you’d never have known any kids even lived there. There were no photos, toys or anything, that shows a very harsh ruthlessness IMO, and that’s before you get to the endless revolving door of husbands and partners. She’s one of those women who can’t seem to stay single and needs a man in her life at all times. It always inevitably ends in tears because she will shack up with anyone rather than being on her own. Her daughters will no doubt replicate this as they grow up, I’ve seen it happen.

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
As I said earlier in the thread before the news broke - the fact it's Kym Marsh means no marriage involving her will never last. She doesn't have a good relationship record, and she comes across as very self obsessed and is publicity hungry. So many red flags. Add the fact that it was an army relationship which isn't easy for various reasons, and disaster ensues.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Someone is posting on the 'which celeb is annoying you' thread about Kym having broken up her friend's family. People are asking for more details
---

Blinded by celebrity I guess, maybe Kym was funding family members too.
She bought a house in Runcorn and rents it to her parents but her parents are claiming housing benefits.

• Wow
  • Angry
Very weak 🍵 but back in the Popstars days everyone in my home town went crazy for her (we're from the same town) and the daughter of a lady who worked for my Dad claimed they were acquaintances and said it was more a case of who she hadn't slept with than who she had and I believe referred to her as "the village bike" 👀

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Her family are absolutely vile. She’s the cash cow and they all live off her and ride off her access. Her sister is particularly awful.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Will we see another nice rant from Kym or her family members on social media about how bad Scott was? Kym slated Jack Ryder after they broke up, and her family slated Jamie Lomas on social media after that breakup
---
Hard faced cow…..she pretty much ruined his career. I was happy when he turned up in Holby a couple years back.
Yes. I think he's a producer or director now of theatre, seems to be carving out a career away from the 'z list celeb spotlight'