Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockstar

She is genuinely talented, a good singer and not a bad actress either in fairness. However I can never get past her hiding her children‘s existence when she first appeared on Popstars all those years ago. Nikki Chapman who was one of the judges said that she and her parents had erased all trace of the children from the home that you’d never have known any kids even lived there. There were no photos, toys or anything, that shows a very harsh ruthlessness IMO, and that’s before you get to the endless revolving door of husbands and partners. She’s one of those women who can’t seem to stay single and needs a man in her life at all times. It always inevitably ends in tears because she will shack up with anyone rather than being on her own. Her daughters will no doubt replicate this as they grow up, I’ve seen it happen.
I think this is more a reflection of the horrendously sexist and discriminatory society we lived in… still do. I understand completely why she hid her kids. It likely would have diminished her chances of getting in the band. Yet another example of how women will never be equal to men in these terms.
your attitude, calling her ruthless here is disgusting to me. She was doing what she needed to do to get in the band and create a better future for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

throwlightonliars

i Do have some weak tea on KM from many years ago when She was married to Jack the guy from Eastenders…. So my ex husband was/is an Electrician and worked a lot on commercial properties- he came home one evening and said he had been working on the electrics at a Theatre, think it may have been Liverpool, but not 100% as he travelled all over for work- he Said she was in a show there and he went around the back to Do something and she was there, skirt up by her waist with some bloke in between her legs! he said it definitely wasn’t her husband! ex wasn’t one for gossip so was quite shocked when he told me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

QueenieMcSheenee

Posted this in celeb gossip my own musings but I’m calling this now…
See call the midwife’s Helen George has spilt from her very attractive husband.
This is completely my thoughts but…
Comments in DM about him moving on quickly,
Most recent tv gig was on Waterloo road - which also stars Kim Marsh who recently separated from her latest husband. Has Kym
Already got her claws into Helen’s husband?!
Might be jumping to conclusions but he’s hot, she’s got previous, both worked same show at same time and both splitting from partners at same time 🤔🧐🤔🤨
She’s not opposed to going after other actresses other halves (Steph wareing)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Shinealight

VIP Member
Surprised that got by the moderators. Comments that involve wit or criticism or even just the truth don't fly at FailOnline anymore. The moderation is so strict I wonder why they haven't just closed comments altogether.

Anwyay, I reckon Kym will end up another Elizabeth Taylor, Zsa, Zsa Gabor, etc. Just marriage after marriage. It gives her PR and she's addicted to that like it's coke.
The Pound Shop Elizabeth Taylor 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Something about them all seems very sinister. Kym can be very bolshy on Twitter. He sister seems rough as anything. Her mother seems hard faced. Her dad seems like a nice man surrounded by horrible women.

Her son works as a builder when she is worth GBP millions. I wouldn't let my son do a dangerous job like that if I had her bank account.

I see from her Twitter that she has moved from Warrington to Manchester, maybe Scott is living in Warrington and she has moved out...has she cheated again??
I agree with you on the dad, he does seem like a decent enough man any time I've seen him on tv, he is probably pushed around by his wife and daughters who know he will do anything for them.

I disagree on the 'danger' element of the son's job - being a builder isn't that dangerous and surely it's a good thing that he's working at a 'normal' job (i.e. that doesn't involve chasing fame), the sister could learn a lesson from him on that.

Reactions: 24

Disneylover

VIP Member
Haven’t seen or heard anything of her husband from her in a while!
Has she split up with this one too?
Just read a DM article, they’ve split up, you called it 😂

I wonder how long it’ll be until she falls for someone and says he’s the love of her life, she’s doing a show so probably already shagging one of the cast 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I she absolutely didn’t need to. But did the single female or other male members of the band need to either? No they didn’t. No one did. But she has a talent and wanted to use it to help provide for her kids future.
Why the fuck shouldn’t she have free reign to do so??? The fact that she HAD to lie is the tragedy. Not the fact that she lied. Fuck off and stop supporting the patriarchy!
A tragedy?! Oh please. If her career was that important to her then she should have thought about that before she got pregnant and had two kids, harsh but true. It’s how it works, young children and the demands of being in a pop group are not compatible. It’s nothing to do with the patriarchy or any other nonsense like that. Why are you choosing to ignore the fact that she already had a successful career before Hear’Say? She’d provided session vocals for songs that reached the top ten in the charts!

This isn’t a rave thread and people are allowed to criticise her and her behaviour. Telling people to ‘fuck off’ because they don’t share your point of view isn’t acceptable either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i Do have some weak tea on KM from many years ago when She was married to Jack the guy from Eastenders…. So my ex husband was/is an Electrician and worked a lot on commercial properties- he came home one evening and said he had been working on the electrics at a Theatre, think it may have been Liverpool, but not 100% as he travelled all over for work- he Said she was in a show there and he went around the back to Do something and she was there, skirt up by her waist with some bloke in between her legs! he said it definitely wasn’t her husband! ex wasn’t one for gossip so was quite shocked when he told me!
Jack was basically just a babysitter for her. He stayed home looking after her kids while she went out

• Angry
  • Sad

shellie

VIP Member
Story in Daily Mail, sadly Dave Marsh (Kym's dad) has terminal prostate cancer and has ceased treatment. I always liked this man despite his desperado female relatives, he seemed a decent sort.
My grandad had it. Every cancer is horrible but that... The daft buggar was one of those who never wanted a fuss and was getting thinner and thinner but refused to go to the doctor. Eventually having enough, my mum and her sisters got the doctor in to do tests. It came back it was prostate and had spread to his back and other places. We were told at the end of July 2011 that he had six months but he was gone by October. Going through his drawers a week or so later, my nana found over £4000 in a bag with a note saying he knew something was wrong and had been putting money away for a few years for his funeral but never mentioned it to anyone.

• Sad
  • Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Wonder what happened i bet he walked out ?

she just can't live a normal live and she's pushing this singing career on to her daughter that's never going to make it... the girl should just go to Haven she's never going to be in the fkn chart's.
I wonder who her next victim will be, chances are she’s already got one lined up.
I should imagine that at least Scott’s parents are relieved, they looked anything but delighted when they were in the audience for Strictly that time.
And yes her daughters voice is nothing special, she even went on The Voice and not a single judge was impressed enough to press the buzzer and turn around!

Reactions: 21

D33pthroat

Kym is a self-centred, narcissistic adulterer with an avoidant-personality disorder. As soon as she pulls in a man to commit to her emotionally she sabotages it by rushing to a safe non-intimate affair scenario. (Hence the Ryan Giggs affair)

Essentially, she is fine to be fed emotionally by her partner but can’t reciprocate by meeting any of her partner’s emotional needs. It’s why she found it easy to dump kids off with her folks - any obligational emotional connection she can’t handle.
Thus - she is bored easily and so she rushes out to get a new supply and deliberately sabotaged any intimate connection she ever finds herself in. Lily Allen is exactly the same. Meanwhile, their men cry into their pillows and wonder what they’ve done wrong?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Yass123

Chatty Member
I kind of like her for Tweeting a birthday message for my niece even though she didn't know her. It was a mutual friend who asked on her behalf and she did a lovely message for her. I've also seen her driving around and she is prettier in real life. But she is friends with the vile Anthony Cotton so that doesn't work well in my head.
Anthony Cotton is a 1st A- hole , he thinks he’s above everyone

Reactions: 19

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Well quelle surprise!! 🤣
But Kym! This was the real thing, you’d never felt this way about anyone, he was the love of your life & this was for keeps!! 🤣
How many more lavish big white weddings will Hello feature for this granny!?
Women, lock up your men, Kim’s on the sniff again…

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Kym Marsh/Ryder/Lomas/Whatever she is calling herself these days is a hard faced chav. She is a good actress, I will give her that, and she did study acting (instead of just using fame to get hired like Jake Quickenden), but there is something very unlikable about her. She comes across as very false on Morning Live and has no charisma. She is not a good presenter.

I am also angry about the parents' house benefit scheme. I did read that she bought the house for her parents and I thought it was a gift. This reminds me of Hannah Ingram-Moore. Shocking really.

Apparently, before Pop Idol, she was really poor. I saw a TV show where she went to her old house in a chavvy area called Ashton In Makerfield and she was living in a tiny terraced house, with two children. She said she couldn't afford electricity. I do respect that she went out there and turned her fortune around.

Does her sister use drugs? She looks like a smack head. Very rough and uncooth family.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
What's the tea on the brother and sister?
Im only going from what I’ve seen of them all on social media as at one time the siblings had open Twitter accounts. The brother seemed to endlessly retweet’s photos of Nuts and Zoo models and tweet them telling them how hot and fit they were, which would be fine if he was young lad but he was in his 40’s (Kym is the youngest sibling by quite a fair bit). The sister used to child mind Polly, the daughter Kym has with Jamie Lomas but would also frequently tweet slagging him off and calling all sorts of names. She seemed unable to spell properly and every word was ‘fuck’ or ‘fucking’, and she was actively get into spats with anyone who slated Kym or told her it wasn’t nice for her be publicly slagging off her nieces father. They also both loved to boast that Kym was their sister. The impression I got was that Kym was the parents favourite and as a result the families entire universe revolved around her and her needs. They are as a common as muck as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Good tea.
---

She was very uncomplimentary about him in her autobiography, moaning that he liked to stay in and watch Star Wars instead of going partying.
Hard faced cow…..she pretty much ruined his career. I was happy when he turned up in Holby a couple years back.

Reactions: 18