Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kym is living her own dreams through Emilie. Kym always wanted to be a successful pop singer, which she was briefly but obviously she became much better known for being in Corrie than her music. I agree Emilie has an ok voice but it’s nothing special.
Remember she used to be 'Emily' then changed to 'Emilie' for her music career? I thought the old spelling was nicer! Kym also used to be 'Kim'

The whole family seems a bit fame hungry and obsessed with Kym being famous, tbh

Reactions: 14

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

I remember her on telly one time, and she was pulling faces at the cameras saying “ nerr nerr I’m a pop star!” I must of been about 15 and even then I though what a knob she is. And that tattoo on her upper arm is proper chavvo.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I saw a Tripadvisor review that her father left for a hotel in Cyprus once. He gave the hotel a positive review and mentioned that his daughter was Kym Marsh a successful singer in the UK. I don't think he was doing it to show off really, it was more that he was super proud and thought of his daughter as the golden child for becoming famous. The whole family seem to revolve around Kym as the shining star
Wow. That is seriously weird. I agree the whole family revolves around her. A psychiatrist would have a field day with them.

• Haha

esoes

Chatty Member
I don't know what it is about her but, to coin a phrase of my granny's, you couldn't like her if you'd reared her 🤣

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yep, I remember the family being discussed quite frequently on the Digitalspy forums. The mother and sister Tracey were particularly annoying. The father didn't seem too bad, seemed like a nice enough man (I might be totally wrong).
Tracey had a Twitter account where she used to attack anyone who ever said anything negative about Kym. Her spelling and grammar was atrocious. She also used to look after Polly, Kym’s daughter with Jamie Lomas, while Kym was working and was clearly obsessed with her. She’d talk about her like she was her own child not her niece. It was very strange.

• Wow

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I'm now dating a guy who has been married 3 times! I'm divorced once.

We get on extremely well, but I would never marry again.

I took a long time off from men after my one divorce.

Why do so many men and women want to rush into another marriage. Not for me.

I'm enjoying my current relationship, but also enjoying my holidays with my girlfriends, time with my 20 and 18 year old children, and fun times with my boyfriend. No marriage required!!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kym is desperately trying to get her daughter Emilie a showbiz career. She's managed to get her an album recorded in Nashville and bagged her a role in her latest show. God knows how- Emilie's got an OK voice but there's no power to it and she's not going to set the world alight anytime soon! Nepotism at its finest 🙄
Kym annoyed me the time she was on The Voice with Emilie, she came across as very pushy.

The daughter had a good voice but nothing that special and nothing that would make her stand out as a perfomer.

At least her son David works a normal job (with his dad, who is a builder)

Reactions: 13

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
i Do have some weak tea on KM from many years ago when She was married to Jack the guy from Eastenders…. So my ex husband was/is an Electrician and worked a lot on commercial properties- he came home one evening and said he had been working on the electrics at a Theatre, think it may have been Liverpool, but not 100% as he travelled all over for work- he Said she was in a show there and he went around the back to Do something and she was there, skirt up by her waist with some bloke in between her legs! he said it definitely wasn’t her husband! ex wasn’t one for gossip so was quite shocked when he told me!
Imagine getting eaten out in between curtain calls! She reminds me of Daniella Westbeook and her love of toyboys.

• Sick

Rockstar

But she didn’t ‘need’ to get into a manufactured bubblegum pop band. She was a successful backing singer and session vocalist before Popstars and had been recording music since she was about fourteen. She was desperate for her fame and her awful family indulged and facilitated it (and trust me her family are awful, particularly her creepy brother and foul mouthed sister), colluding with her to hide the existence of the children. She lied and deceived the judges in order to obtain a place in the band, and she really should have been kicked out for that in the way that Nadine Coyle was on the Irish version of the show. The whole point of teen pop acts is that they are relatable to their young audience, and 24 year old mother of two isn’t someone a 12 year old is going to identify with that.
I she absolutely didn’t need to. But did the single female or other male members of the band need to either? No they didn’t. No one did. But she has a talent and wanted to use it to help provide for her kids future.
Why the fuck shouldn’t she have free reign to do so??? The fact that she HAD to lie is the tragedy. Not the fact that she lied. Fuck off and stop supporting the patriarchy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
At least this victim got of lightly with no baggage.. as she's to old now to fire out babies then dump on her parents to bring up.

• Heart