Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Is Antony Cotton (best buds with Kym and some other Corrie girls) really as vile as rumours online have suggested? I haven't seen much on here about him but people were scathing about him on the Digitalspy forums
He had a chance to change opinions on I’m a celeb but didn’t come across well on it. Also I remember not many (if any) of the cast showing their support when he was on the show. Says a lot I think

I would like to know whether the rumour is true one the older actors in the cast refuses to do scenes with him

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion: After relationship 104, Scott's shown her the door, trying to make 'Emilie' famous, the whole family is shameless!

• Heart
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s alleged that one of the shows veterans refuses to share scenes with him because he’s so vile.

• Wow

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
I think if I’d already been married and divorced twice I’d probably leave it at that, but some people seem to have endless optimism about such things, or (I sometimes think) trying to prove some kind of point to their (increasing number of) exes, perhaps, by marrying again. Kym won’t stop at three, I’m sure.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She cheated on him and yet her chavvy relatives blamed him and even uploaded a photo of him with a cock drawn on his face to social media,

• Wow
  • Haha
I always think you can tell alot by somebody that hides/lies about having kids to further theit career
if she can forget hmm lie about that what else does she lie about over the years

• Angry

Shinealight

VIP Member
Her daughter Emilie has married her partner and father to her child.
Kym has posted a gushing congratulatory post on Instagram.
Wonder if anyone comments that they “hope it lasts longer than any of your own marriages” in the comments!

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She’s another one from Corrie who doesn’t seem nice IMO
She’s also another one who can’t stay single and her relationships seem to have overlapped each time. She was still married to her first husband when she got together with some bloke who was in Corrie with her and he had a girlfriend. Then she split with him and shortly afterwards met Sylvian on Dancing on Ice. He was with Jennifer Metcalfe from Hollyoaks at the time.

Yeah. Jennifer Metcalfe. They got together on DOI behind her back. And then when Jorgie Porter partnered with him on DOI afterwards she said “he won’t go for burgers” as in he’s got steak at home so he wouldn’t cheat with Jorgie
Yes and there was a huge Twitter spat with loads of the Corrie cast sticking up for Samia and the Hollyoaks cast sticking up for Jorgie.

and nothing happens

So cringe that she kept trying to make her daughter “happen” at one point. She’s not going to happen! Changing the spelling of your name does not mean you’re going to become famous.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Surely she could afford to give them the house?
Her and her parent's will be in on the scam they will probably keep they housing benefit to them selfs and let the government think they have paid the landlord (kym )

Surely she could afford to give them the house?
Her and her parent's will be in on the scam they will probably keep they housing benefit to them selfs and let the government think they have paid the landlord (kym )

• Angry
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Didn’t he the play the vicar who was married to Barbara? I didn’t realize Helen was even with him TBH. I think Kym is just one of those women who can’t be on her own, so she’ll shack up with anyone rather than stay single and that inevitably ends in tears. She is probably hard work and when your with her you also get her awful family who we’ve talked about on here as part of the deal. No doubt if it comes out Kym is with him her foul mouthed chav sister will be spouting off on Twitter about how it’s everyone other than Kym’s fault.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Always thought they were an odd couple. He looked really young for his age, and she looked like his mum. He still keeps in touch with her kids because they were very close.