Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
Kym Marsh seems always to be 'up' for these types of programme...I remember her being on one with , I think, the Speakmans, who were helping her deal with a phobia, another called 'Popstar to Opera Star' , now Strictly. Oh well. I guess it pays the bills.

By the way, my gorgeous single sister declared of Kym 'How come she gets soooo many men, and I can't even find ONE!' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Also Jack Ryder still keeps in touch with David and Emily, Kym’s older kids. He had a really close relationship with them.

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
i couldnt be arsed to get married once never mind however many times she has .It must be a hobby to her

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
The sister was a right chav on Twitter, mouthing off to Jamie and Oliver when the affair came out. Basically making Kym out to be a saint. What I did find strange was that sister is still friendly with Jack Ryder.

Kym now married to guy in army who is away for weeks at a time. I wonder what she gets up to when he is away? 🤔

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She was in front of me in Sainsbury's once at the self check outs with her daughter. And was disgustingly rude to a staff member. She looked and talked to them like they were dirt on the floor. I never liked her after that 😅
I can’t say I’m surprised. She’s part of Anthony Cotton’s gang after all, and every one knows what a nasty cunt he is. I love Corrie Ive it watched all my life but there is a section of the cast that are deeply unpleasant and arrogant. Jenny McAlpine who plays Fizz is part of that gang as is Sue Cleaver who plays Eileen. None of them are likely to win awards for their so called acting either so I don’t know what they’ve got to be big headed about.

I know this is from 2014 but this is the kind of thing Tracey Marsh does on Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
When Kym was on Morning Live last week talking about her dad's cancer, they still had to shoehorn the daughter singing into the VT. 🙄

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001sy00/morning-live-series-5-30112023 (Skip to 18:10.)

I mean, let's be honest - Cavern stage or not - I doubt it was high on her dad's bucket list to see his granddaughter sing to an empty club like he must have countless times before.
Kym Marsh is like Lorraine Kelly.....trying to make their daughters happen....

Ladies, it will NEVER happen...as they are talentless....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lonette

Surprised that got by the moderators. Comments that involve wit or criticism or even just the truth don't fly at FailOnline anymore. The moderation is so strict I wonder why they haven't just closed comments altogether.

Anwyay, I reckon Kym will end up another Elizabeth Taylor, Zsa, Zsa Gabor, etc. Just marriage after marriage. It gives her PR and she's addicted to that like it's coke.

Lico

Chatty Member
She bought a house and rents it to her parents, funded by the taxpayer. I wouldn't mind so much if she wasn't loaded. Pretty scammy if you ask me.

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Something about them all seems very sinister. Kym can be very bolshy on Twitter. He sister seems rough as anything. Her mother seems hard faced. Her dad seems like a nice man surrounded by horrible women.

Her son works as a builder when she is worth GBP millions. I wouldn't let my son do a dangerous job like that if I had her bank account.

I see from her Twitter that she has moved from Warrington to Manchester, maybe Scott is living in Warrington and she has moved out...has she cheated again??
I agree. Kym herself actually came across ok on Strictly. She wasn’t anywhere nearly as awful as I expected her to be, she worked hard at it and seemed popular with the rest of the cast. She isn’t a bad actress and does have a decent voice, but continually makes shit life choices with jumping one bloke to another and I can’t stand the way she pushes her averagely talented daughter into the spotlight.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Hilarious. We've all heard Emilie sing because Kym has been trying to make her happen for years now. She's not good enough; there's no power to her voice and she has no USP to make her stand out as an artist. No charisma. Sorry!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Am I reading this right. She’s saying how it’s not because of her mum and because of how hard she’s worked and then a few lines down it reads that her mum introduced her to a few producers which led to her recording her album. I get that she may have talent and also may have worked hard on the album but lots of other people are equally as talented but they don’t have famous mums who can introduce them to producers. Just accept and acknowledge your privilege and the step up that you’ve received.
Yes, her comments are contradictory. Various members of the Marsh family seem to have a sense of entitlement and get a high off circling the celebrity world, except maybe her brother David who works at a trade and seems to have no interest in fame.

A tragedy?! Oh please. If her career was that important to her then she should have thought about that before she got pregnant and had two kids, harsh but true. It’s how it works, young children and the demands of being in a pop group are not compatible. It’s nothing to do with the patriarchy or any other nonsense like that. Why are you choosing to ignore the fact that she already had a successful career before Hear’Say? She’d provided session vocals for songs that reached the top ten in the charts!

This isn’t a rave thread and people are allowed to criticise her and her behaviour. Telling people to ‘fuck off’ because they don’t share your point of view isn’t acceptable either.

Yep. She's a grim old cunt that thought it was appropriate to do a photo shoot with the ashes of her dead baby.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Remember she used to be 'Emily' then changed to 'Emilie' for her music career? I thought the old spelling was nicer! Kym also used to be 'Kim'

The whole family seems a bit fame hungry and obsessed with Kym being famous, tbh
Oh her family are dreadful. I never liked Kym, but I did warm to her on Strictly. She wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought she’d be. The impression I get is that Kym is the family cash cow and that’s why they fawn all over her. Her sister Tracey is especially awful.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Her youngest is only 12 and this is at least the fourth father figure she’s had
YES...Kym has moved boyfriends in and out...must have been unsettling for Polly
---
Well quelle surprise!! 🤣
But Kym! This was the real thing, you’d never felt this way about anyone, he was the love of your life & this was for keeps!! 🤣
How many more lavish big white weddings will Hello feature for this granny!?
Women, lock up your men, Kim’s on the sniff again…
Same shit, different day with these celebs.