Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone we know is back on their medication? ;)

A cinematic little Disney bird told me that Kylie's latest flog will include some of her greatest K-tel hits such as:
Serf's Up! <they don't eat much!>
Panda Painting baby p@@p green! (Is it a sign? LOLS!)
Guido training in red boxing trunks w drone footage of pencil pines! (Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!)
What my Patreons sent me for Christmas!
Recipe for Lemon Water surprise!
How to clean a toilet meditatively: Sponsored by Mr Clean Eraser!
But wait that's not all: First 100 new Patreons will receive:
Extra New Bonus Feature: Gratitude Diary with stock footage of Kylie emoting over real life endangered persons!: Sponsored by Kleenex
#don't be a tourist #get out your credit card #order your <compostible> barf buckets here #sponsored by Patreon #send money

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone we know is back on their medication? ;)

A cinematic little Disney bird told me that Kylie's latest flog will include some of her greatest K-tel hits such as:
Serf's Up! <they don't eat much!>
Panda Painting baby p@@p green! (Is it a sign? LOLS!)
Guido training in red boxing trunks w drone footage of pencil pines! (Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!)
What my Patreons sent me for Christmas!
Recipe for Lemon Water surprise!
How to clean a toilet meditatively: Sponsored by Mr Clean Eraser!
Extra New Bonus Feature: Gratitude Diary with stock footage of Kylie emoting over real life endangered persons!: Sponsored by Kleenex
#don't be a tourist #get out your credit card #order your <compostible> barf buckets here #sponsored by Patreon #send money
can you mock up a bingo card we can use for the next video and see how many we can tick off? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find them boring tbh (albeit not as much as the baking or whatever we would describe the last one as) I like home reno videos on youtube, but of relatable things, someone putting in a kitchen for example, someone renovating a chicken coop holds no interest to me.
I wonder if she ever mentions what happened to her dad?
Also poor purse, imagine living somewhere with such amazing coffee and not drinking it, what a waste! I think next step she will have them both on a vegan, no sugar diet or similar
Yeah, same. Or I'd watch a before/after in one vlog. The doing so over years doesn't hold my interest, but that's just me. If that were her focus initially I probably would not have watched her from the get-go.

I also wonder if she will mention her father? TBH it's only fair to the many who kept asking how he is feeling after she randomly dropped the news of his serious condition. It's not as if someone found out privately.

I think, much like the 3-week silence, pa’s hospital stay will remain unmentioned.

I’ve said in the past I don’t mind anyone keeping some things in their lives off of their YouTube or social media. If it’s private keep it private.

I find it very annoying when she only uses glimpses of her personal struggles to get sympathy or money from followers. Share it or don’t share it, don’t share half of it as a means to an end.

Reactions: 4
I would certainly be interested if she offered travel bonus points !

Living in Italy, I’m most interested in how she paints a Panda; there are many around, parked on the streets, and I could do random acts of kindness painting other people’s cars at night.

This is the kind of cultural insight that K provides to viewers around the world who want to know more about what it’s like living here. She offers an invaluable service worth paying for each month. This and lectures on how to find contentment in life, looking only after herself.

• Haha
Watched the intro. Boo hoo. Their commute, broken equipment🙄, her copywrite fight with YouTube. Harassment??? And my friend's husband is a digital filmaker, has been for years. Somehow he has paid his taxes just fine? Always woe is me, ever the victim.
IMG_20220121_225911.jpg

Last edited:
Better vid than the last crazy quilt of bad quotes. Skipped over the paint drying parts. At least this one had original drone footage.

Guido "lets" K renovate as long as she pays for it and does ALL the work???? What a PRINCE!

The area is beautiful-does anyone know where the farmhouse is located? 2 hours S of Florence could be Umbria or Lazio. I know the area well and would like to know.

Reactions: 2
Deja vu all over again; didn’t we already see bathroom tile stencilling ? Now the content is getting recycled, but always glad to see the road lined pencil trees from a drone’s perspective, high enough to show the vast land holdings of the poor Australian begging for money, so she can maintain her “creativity and freedom”. I’m sure her patrons are impressed by her wealth.

@Denise0211 Her viewers are most helpful in their health and diet advice, one suggesting that it’s not the alcohol that causes addiction, but the sugar in the alcohol. No more cannolis for you !

Poor Porkie is shamed into clomping along a gravel road, lined by these same pencil pines, his closeup, albeit in video, reminiscent of mug shots at the police booking station. Further insult is provided by his red shorts, matching the colour of his face. You can see who is now in charge at the manor.

I skipped through the slog, but was intrigued by K’s comment that they couldn’t previously afford to paint the Panda, but since they had some left over from the bathroom, they could now complete the project announced months ago. I found it very beneficial to see how it was done, because now I can carry my can of paint, masking tape and roller brush to practice on the many other efflorescent Pandas parked along the streets. It’s amazing what you can learn from these “Traveller in Italy” YouTube videos !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Deja vu all over again; didn’t we already see bathroom tile stencilling ? Now the content is getting recycled, but always glad to see the road lined pencil trees from a drone’s perspective, high enough to show the vast land holdings of the poor Australian begging for money, so she can maintain her “creativity and freedom”. I’m sure her patrons are impressed by her wealth.

@Denise0211 Her viewers are most helpful in their health and diet advice, one suggesting that it’s not the alcohol that causes addiction, but the sugar in the alcohol. No more cannolis for you !

Poor Porkie is shamed into clomping along a gravel road, lined by these same pencil pines, his closeup, albeit in video, reminiscent of mug shots at the police booking station. Further insult is provided by his red shorts, matching the colour of his face. You can see who is now in charge at the manor.

I skipped through the slog, but was intrigued by K’s comment that they couldn’t previously afford to paint the Panda, but since they had some left over from the bathroom, they could now complete the project announced months ago. I found it very beneficial to see how it was done, because now I can carry my can of paint, masking tape and roller brush to practice on the many other efflorescent Pandas parked along the streets. It’s amazing what you can learn from these “Traveller in Italy” YouTube videos !
Haha, yes @Jerry , the "I couldn't afford paint" line was 🙄. There was something else they "couldn't afford" in the video, so she had to choose wisely, but now I can't remember.

Patreons must be at a worrying standstill...

OTOH, now they can create a second channel for more revenue featuring Guido's Total Body Transformation. 🏃🏋🚴

• Haha
OTOH, now they can create a second channel for more revenue featuring Guido's Total Body Transformation.
Great ! We need new content anyway, as K has become beyond boring. Now Porkie will be reduced to K2, essentially a video prop, a living meme running his little fatty off !

Looking forward to it !

KyLIE’s conquest of the Manor at Magliano will be complete and crushing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Great ! We need new content anyway, as K has become beyond boring. Now Porkie will be reduced to K2, essentially a video prop, a living meme running his little fatty off !

Looking forward to it !

KyLIE’s conquest of the Manor at Magliano will be complete and crushing.
"Thank you to my adoring fans and Patreons who made it possible for me to get away for a week's holiday".

Why the close up on Guido's sober teeth? Embrace of the temperance movement came swiftly.

@Jerry ;) K2 for Guido, self improvement, couples therapy, no sugar and exercise from now on!

If Ma and Pa are going home to Byron Bay they can pick up Kylie's missing document.

"Thank you to my adoring fans and Patreons who made it possible for me to get away for a week's holiday".

Why the close up on Guido's sober teeth? Embrace of the temperance movement came swiftly.

@Jerry ;) K2 for Guido, self improvement, couples therapy, no sugar and exercise from now on!

If Ma and Pa are going home to Byron Bay they can pick up Kylie's missing document.
Porkie IS K2.
He now works for her; she has strengthened her grip on him and ergo the Manor.

Yes, he has swiftly fallen into line, claiming he is being subjected to becoming “ashamed”. Didn’t take long to wipe the smile and that eye roll from his face. Even K’s voice telling him that this is motivation, not shame, is strident, loud and harsh.

Good thing the document is missing, he still has a chance to run. Don’t be surprised if we see Guido in his red Speedo running past the pencil pines, disappearing into the horizon, with K screaming, “Where are you going ! Time to come back ! We upload tonight !”

• Haha
Guido "lets" K renovate as long as she pays for it and does ALL the work???? What a PRINCE!
Yes, I saw that; what a dysfunctional family; “Yes dear, let’s reno the bathroom, you figure it out, do the work and pay for it all, Ok ?”

And my friend's husband is a digital filmaker, has been for years.
Oh, but KyLIE is a special filmmaker; Italy has no history of film on which to rely.

Poor K should read the fine print on YouTube; she has no copyright, YouTube retains it for themselves, so all her content belongs to them.

As far as “harassment”, that is defined as any comment that is beyond her reach to censor. Imagine how frustrating it must be for a narc to have no control over what someone else says about her !

Pa is back to work; he doesn’t deserve to have his face shown, though; just his hands hard at work, carrying out K’s commands.

Did we ever hear her explanation for three weeks absence, other than a week holiday ? She also took time to fix her camera equipment; amazing how that pesky equipment is always plagued with problems and breakdowns. All those moving digital parts.

Her “vulnerables” are well and finally ditched, having had the holidays to realize they detract too much from her “contentment”; an epiphany in the Trentino snow. She figures their needs are better met with a stern lecture to shape up and “deal with it” and allow K her “freedom and creativity”. However, don’t forget to keep the patron charitable donations flowing or K will become one of you again. After all, she taught you how to roller brush your rusty car and paint your old bathroom tiles to make them look like sh*t.

And how do you like that “198 year old bell” K installed so ma and pa can make lunch for them and signal when it is ready !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes, I saw that; what a dysfunctional family; “Yes dear, let’s reno the bathroom, you figure it out, do the work and pay for it all, Ok ?”

Oh, but KyLIE is a special filmmaker; Italy has no history of film on which to rely.

Poor K should read the fine print on YouTube; she has no copyright, YouTube retains it for themselves, so all her content belongs to them.

As far as “harassment”, that is defined as any comment that is beyond her reach to censor. Imagine how frustrating it must be for a narc to have no control over what someone else says about her !

Pa is back to work; he doesn’t deserve to have his face shown, though; just his hands hard at work, carrying out K’s commands.

Did we ever hear her explanation for three weeks absence, other than a week holiday ? She also took time to fix her camera equipment; amazing how that pesky equipment is always plagued with problems and breakdowns. All those moving digital parts.

Her “vulnerables” are well and finally ditched, having had the holidays to realize they detract too much from her “contentment”; an epiphany in the Trentino snow. She figures their needs are better met with a stern lecture to shape up and “deal with it” and allow K her “freedom and creativity”. However, don’t forget to keep the patron charitable donations flowing or K will become one of you again. After all, she taught you how to roller brush your rusty car and paint your old bathroom tiles to make them look like sh*t.

And how do you like that “198 year old bell” K installed so ma and pa can make lunch for them and signal when it is ready !
Re: absence. Yeah, her holiday and then all the awful things that happened to her (equipment, YouTube strikes content fight etc).

Her parents are going back to Australia? I must have skipped that bit! So they're vaccinated? Or do they have an "exemption" just like Djokovic? Lol

• Haha
I don't get this , what is this person talking about ?
The video about Things Holding You Back or whatever it was called. Seems like Susan caught on it was likely a passive aggressive virtual witch slap to all the fans writing Kylie with their problems in life. Like "get a grip and deal with it."

• Haha
  • Heart
K says she is setting up a company, presumably to deal with her taxes related to the charitable donations she begs for and receives monthly from “the vulnerables”.

Now that she has ditched them, she hopes they will still want to live vicariously through her to keep the funds rolling in to support her Dolce Vita;

1642855947185.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.