Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why we are assured a weekly train wreck to continue to critique, from someone so arrogant and ignorant she’ll keep producing the same pile, just move it from one part of the barnyard to another. For her it is “death” to use “comparison” to learn from others. She is now making a virtue out of never looking around or seeing how others are doing things,

“Comparison is the DEATH of Contentment.”

She’s obviously content to live in a silo and her own customized echo chamber.

Many more slogs to come.
@Jerry are you familiar with the series “It’s always sunny in Philadelphia”? It’s basically a show about horrible narcissists getting skewered by reality at every turn.

These days KF’s channel smells a bit like “The Gang Starts a YouTube Channel”
There is something airless and joyless about Kylie's work, now more than ever with the latest venting things vlog.
For someone so incredibly privileged living in the first world with steady financial support, parents, husband, an agricultural manor in the Toscana and city apartment in one of the most culturally rich places in the world, health, a garden, dream wedding, renovation projects, etc. there is a steady stream of discontent. How is this alleged "empath" supposedly inspiring viewers, subscribers and Patreons?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I inadvertently posted this and the editing timed out so it stayed. However, it does just about sum up my thoughts about the “insufferable one”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My guess is that the next series of slogs will be based on the model of the last one; reading from a scripted text, a “life lesson” formula taken from who knows where, Jordan Peterson, Tony Robbins, any number of generic sources, stock footage of who knows who or what, some random drone shots, all set to music in a confabulation of confusion, heavy reverence and seriousness. She, again, will not appear on camera, although G might be a cameo prop, and the length will be the requisite 10 or 11 minutes to conform to Youtube’s minimum standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s posted a preview on IG- it’s renovating a ruin for the win this week.

in her IG caption she basically says she’s continuing the series because it gets good views.

which is fine and normal for a YouTuber but definitely doesn’t match with what she’s said in the past about making “art” and not what the YouTube algorithm will push for her. But who’s surprised?

i’m looking forward to analyzing the vlog to try and figure out why she was absent for nearly a month. A topic she seems keen to avoid. I think I see her mother in the preview?

8D8247EF-0B7C-4F7C-86D4-F68723F27720.jpeg

Jesus 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
"...because it gets good views" ...so Art and Beauty have gone out of the window? I thought they were her key words to keep her apart from 'the madding crowd' of vloggers' . Have we skewered her with her own opinions?

Reactions: 8
"...because it gets good views" ...so Art and Beauty have gone out of the window? I thought they were her key words to keep her apart from 'the madding crowd' of vloggers' . Have we skewered her with her own opinions?
The implication being that all of her food videos etc don’t. Also the comment about guido needing to lose weight 😑 I would not leave that up about someone who hasn’t chosen to be a public figure

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It makes sense for Kylie to do "Renovation Vlogs Forever" as those videos are getting the most views. Looks as though Kylie is painting the airbag-less Fiat as well. Guido's cameo as "the fatman in cinematic red shorts": I guess Guido doesn't read the comments.

Here it is. Not only the views🙄 but notice the emphasis on things she can do at home. She knows she's locked out of anything cultural or social now. Heh. Italian country life, eh?
IMG_20220121_004844.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
She’s posted a preview on IG- it’s renovating a ruin for the win this week.
Well, they do have to get ready for the spring lunatic season. One viewer said she was hoping to soon stay at the coop Air bnb.

Pam, also, is ready for more reno;
1642721861615.jpeg

This couple is moving to Italy, inspired by K;

1642721419520.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the first video I ever found of hers was one of the “how to move to Italy” series. It wasn’t anything groundbreaking but I found it enjoyable and fairly informative. Been downhill since then basically.

I just really, really hope no one makes a life changing decision based on one source of information. If K is the one source of info those people have used, god help them.

She has a few contrary and defiant voices amidst the fawning adoration; and they still appear in the comment section, uncensored, punctures to her fragile bubble.

1642730437880.jpeg

1642730525303.jpeg

1642730624320.jpeg

1642730862152.jpeg

Last edited:
It's funny how Guido is becoming Kylie-fied while she seems to maintain all of her same behaviours. 🤔
His voice and baby talk, no coffee, lemon water at breakfast, now running? What's next? Plant based diet and no alcohol? Daily inspirational quotes and yoga? No doctors, but naturapaths?

• Haha
It's funny how Guido is becoming Kylie-fied while she seems to maintain all of her same behaviours. 🤔
His voice and baby talk, no coffee, lemon water at breakfast, now running? What's next? Plant based diet and no alcohol? Daily inspirational quotes and yoga? No doctors, but naturapaths?
Poor old Porkpie being forced to run by KyLie and not even able to have a coffee afterwards @Denise0211 🙄

4C786B2B-C722-4D89-9CF4-E8723EFF142C.jpeg

As for the rest Ma and Pa Flavell are back to serfdom on the farm...

5AE7FACF-3E8F-4283-8FC2-ADF0A274A82A.jpeg

KyLie's back to the tiles and bathroom next to the loo🙈

516D8432-22A6-4EED-82B0-AEC0B0F71E9A.jpeg

And back to completely useless projects like painting the Panda🤭

F9921763-287D-4C55-B670-A8C6547AF75C.jpeg

And who isn't sick and tired of seeing that road with the pencil pines (I bet Guido hates it now after his forced runs with Bootcamp KyLie) and the drone view showing "her" property that she apparently can't get enough of😵💫
C310C91E-4A3F-418E-AFFB-2936018FDAE5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Yes @Alessandro , and we are evidently in for many more views of those pines and the road. 🙄 "Tuscan country living!" and all that.

She must have done her end of year analysis and the result was, not surprisingly, reno videos generate views and income. From her IG post it seems she is officially going in this direction, rather than it just being random updates. This is definitely not what I enjoy watching, so I'll be checking in here to see everyone's funny "reviews" more than automatically watching her new content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so-so on the reno vids. Definitely not the silliest thing she uploads (I honestly can’t watch more cooking or baking). But several of the episodes are basically just her complaining about how lazy Italians are. In Australia the project would be done by now, in Tuscany you have to rebuild foundations even if there’s nothing wrong with the old one, which rug should I buy??

that stuff drives me crazy after a bit. But by all means if she actually wants to talk about the active renovation process I find that somewhat interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel so-so on the reno vids. Definitely not the silliest thing she uploads (I honestly can’t watch more cooking or baking). But several of the episodes are basically just her complaining about how lazy Italians are. In Australia the project would be done by now, in Tuscany you have to rebuild foundations even if there’s nothing wrong with the old one, which rug should I buy??

that stuff drives me crazy after a bit. But by all means if she actually wants to talk about the active renovation process I find that somewhat interesting.
I find them boring tbh (albeit not as much as the baking or whatever we would describe the last one as) I like home reno videos on youtube, but of relatable things, someone putting in a kitchen for example, someone renovating a chicken coop holds no interest to me.
I wonder if she ever mentions what happened to her dad?
Also poor purse, imagine living somewhere with such amazing coffee and not drinking it, what a waste! I think next step she will have them both on a vegan, no sugar diet or similar

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.