Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this whole forum took a much needed break after watching the cringiest 11 minutes ever.

who thinks she’ll actually upload something this friday? I’m starting to doubt she will or, if she does, it will be recycled/reuploaded old content ( remember the episode of the dolce vita diaries from a few months ago, which a bunch of subs commented on and said they had seen the whole thing before?)

Reactions: 6
I feel like this whole forum took a much needed break after watching the cringiest 11 minutes ever.

who thinks she’ll actually upload something this friday? I’m starting to doubt she will or, if she does, it will be recycled/reuploaded old content ( remember the episode of the dolce vita diaries from a few months ago, which a bunch of subs commented on and said they had seen the whole thing before?)
Maybe she’ll upload another old video with someone who is clearly an ex boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Nor is everyone on her comment section able to appreciate the amplified confusion and chaos of her last 11 minutes;
1642521962157.jpeg

• Haha
Good for Maggie @Jerry

I have a feeling she won't upload again this week either, but who knows? As noted in a few comments, something does feel off with her.

This is a small thing, but I noticed straight off even her preview for the latest video was dull and not her usual wordy blast with lots of emojis. Even when she told us her father was very ill the description was somehow cheery!😏

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Very near the top of the comment section of her 11 minutes slog, there is a dialogue between Benjamin and Sophia that goes on for more than 10 responses. Either K is asleep at the censorship switch or she is party to the promotion of a brokerage and financial services referral that ultimately is recommended.
1642534997906.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Man it is too easy to mine the comments section for funny takes. Here is someone basically begging K to do something, anything, with her talent besides cut some drone footage against stock clips and a sad 11 minute podcast
He’s back; he’s been trying to become an actor/director with her for some time. Has he not seen her Disneyfied slog ? Even if she thought it would be a good idea, some online electrified improv playhouse, she would play all the parts herself, as she once did.

Soliciting scripts from her followers, what might they send her;

• a reenactment of the coup attempt on the U.S. Capitol, this time successful,

• an expose of Jordan Peterson’s childhood and traumatic rejection of his bid as homecoming queen to determine the cause of his far right leanings,

• a passion play to delve into the source of born again religiosity that is able to turn the concept of kindness into one of quackery and confusion,

• a psychodrama to explore the hidden causes of hyper narcissism commonly seen in self appointed UTube stars,

• a Shakespearean comedy/tragedy revealing the character flaws that allowed a former American president to become a terrorist leader because of an inability to admit he is a loser.

These are just a few quick thoughts; imagine what her viewers could come up with !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Man it is too easy to mine the comments section for funny takes. Here is someone basically begging K to do something, anything, with her talent besides cut some drone footage against stock clips and a sad 11 minute podcast
He’s back; he’s been trying to become an actor/director with her for some time. Has he not seen her Disneyfied slog ? Even if she thought it would be a good idea, some online electrified improv playhouse, she would play all the parts herself, as she once did.

Soliciting scripts from her followers, what might they send her;

• a reenactment of the coup attempt on the U.S. Capitol,

• an expose of Jordan Peterson’s childhood and traumatic rejection of his bid as homecoming queen to determine the cause of his far right leanings,

• a passion play to delve into the source of born again religiosity that is able to turn the concept of kindness into one of quackery and confusion,

• a psychodrama to explore the hidden causes of hyper narcissism commonly seen in self appointed UTube stars,

• a Shakespearean comedy/tragedy revealing the character flaws that allowed a former American president to become a terrorist leader because of an inability to admit he is a loser.

These are just a few quick thoughts; imagine what her viewers could come up with !

@aLieParallel @Jerry

In my humble opinion George S's comment is way out there: to make successful "artistic" content "on the fly" such as George S suggests, Kylie would need a script, a willing crew & actors, time, and organization. George S mentions Ingrid Bergman as a good example of "improv" acting <hey, didn't she win a few awards for her acting abilities?;)> , & Rossellini as experienced director (who had such talent as Fellini writing script). To pull off realistic work that George S suggests one would need to be able to articulate a point of view and have some <enormously talented> people with shared vision who want to work with you. And be willing to get in front of realistic, gritty, poignant life without placing yourself in the frame.

Reactions: 5
He is definitely wildly insane. I did not realize he left these long winded suggestions before!

as impractical as the advice is, I love seeing her crackpot diehards get bored with her current output and suggest she try something else. I wish I had screenshotted it, on one of her recent vids someone said something along the lines of “you could just shoot a normal day-in-the-life vlog and we’d be happy, it would take less time and be more interesting”

Reactions: 3
Yes, @aLieParallel we ran out of words and the will to comment any longer on that drivel - we'd said it all. I imagine @Denise the trailer was noncommittal because she herself had no idea what it was about😄.
Those comments about creating content I seem to have seen before - are different people copying them after this non-content trying to energize her with suggestions of plot & characters? Are they joking? This would mean involving others & WORKING....SHOCK HORROR for a controlling narc.

He is definitely wildly insane. I did not realize he left these long winded suggestions before!

as impractical as the advice is, I love seeing her crackpot diehards get bored with her current output and suggest she try something else. I wish I had screenshotted it, on one of her recent vids someone said something along the lines of “you could just shoot a normal day-in-the-life vlog and we’d be happy, it would take less time and be more interesting”
Working in the film industry professionally as I do is incredibly hard work and takes skill, training, experience and the capability to work with teams of people, whether its crews or actors or producers. KyLie's pretense that she is a serious "filmmaker" is a joke.

It is so ridiculous, unprofessional and unbelievably stupid that this wacker "George S" suggests that Patreons send in FREE scripts and synopses to KyLie for her to choose from!!! A good script takes months if not years of work and is paid for handsomely if it is produced. These followers are mad even suggesting these ludicrous schemes. And then she makes money out of ideas she got from patreons who pay her to come up with slogs?!!!

All of KyLie's flogs are vanity projects for her own ego and narcissism which is why she can't work with anyone else. "Wildly insane" is an apt description @aLieParallel of subs who make these crazy suggestions.

Agree @Michael From Mountains that George's idea of improvising as well is sheer lunacy. Anything good that is produced has a huge amount of preparation behind it and a script, even if it appears "improvised" .... Anyway, KyLie was way out of her league trying to produce a series for Netflix with her as the star, embarassingly bad...and of course no one was interested.

She needs to "stay in her lane" making up fantasies about Italian life that are just long extended boasts about herself and that we can happily continue to excoriate🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Working in the film industry professionally as I do is incredibly hard work and takes skill, training, experience and the capability to work with teams of people, whether its crews or actors or producers. KyLie's pretense that she is a serious "filmmaker" is a joke.

It is so ridiculous, unprofessional and unbelievably stupid that this wacker "George S" suggests that Patreons send in FREE scripts and synopses to KyLie for her to choose from!!! A good script takes months if not years of work and is paid for handsomely if it is produced. These followers are mad even suggesting these ludicrous schemes. And then she makes money out of ideas she got from patreons who pay her to come up with slogs?!!!

All of KyLie's flogs are vanity projects for her own ego and narcissism which is why she can't work with anyone else. "Wildly insane" is an apt description @aLieParallel of subs who make these crazy suggestions.

Agree @Michael From Mountains that George's idea of improvising as well is sheer lunacy. Anything good that is produced has a huge amount of preparation behind it and a script, even if it appears "improvised" .... Anyway, KyLie was way out of her league trying to produce a series for Netflix with her as the star, embarassingly bad...and of course no one was interested.

She needs to "stay in her lane" making up fantasies about Italian life that are just long extended boasts about herself and that we can happily continue to excoriate🙄
That isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Apologies if this has been covered in the thread before. Weren’t there supposed to be more episodes of “ a love parallel”? Were there more that then got removed from YouTube? Has she ever discussed additional episodes?

its a super cringey series, but she talks about it like it’s her magnum opus. And then it doesn’t appear to even be finished.

Apologies if this has been covered in the thread before. Weren’t there supposed to be more episodes of “ a love parallel”? Were there more that then got removed from YouTube? Has she ever discussed additional episodes?

its a super cringey series, but she talks about it like it’s her magnum opus. And then it doesn’t appear to even be finished.
God that series was SO cringe, it really reminded me of watching high school performance pieces that we deemed really deep and signifcant at the time but now look back on and cringe :ROFLMAO: don't think she has ever addressed it? I presumed that whoever was in it basically got sick of working with ehr tbh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

This is why we are assured a weekly train wreck to continue to critique, from someone so arrogant and ignorant she’ll keep producing the same pile, just move it from one part of the barnyard to another. For her it is “death” to use “comparison” to learn from others. She is now making a virtue out of never looking around or seeing how others are doing things,

“Comparison is the DEATH of Contentment.”

She’s obviously content to live in a silo and her own customized echo chamber.

Many more slogs to come.

I have a vague memory of it being discussed before ... didn't K have an affair with the main actor and asked lots of people to work on it for free. She thought it would make her a star but she couldn't get distribution so the project ended ? Or did I imagine this ...

• Wow
I have a vague memory of it being discussed before ... didn't K have an affair with the main actor and asked lots of people to work on it for free. She thought it would make her a star but she couldn't get distribution so the project ended ? Or did I imagine this ...
it seems like she has had a relationship with every man that appears in her videos so this does seem realistic tbh..

This is why we are assured a weekly train wreck to continue to critique, from someone so arrogant and ignorant she’ll keep producing the same pile, just move it from one part of the barnyard to another. For her it is “death” to use “comparison” to learn from others. She is now making a virtue out of never looking around or seeing how others are doing things,

“Comparison is the DEATH of Contentment.”

She’s obviously content to live in a silo and her own customized echo chamber.

Many more slogs to come.
@Jerry are you familiar with the series “It’s always sunny in Philadelphia”? It’s basically a show about horrible narcissists getting skewered by reality at every turn.

These days KF’s channel smells a bit like “The Gang Starts a YouTube Channel”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.