Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
emm said:
“For anyone without CNN (i.e. me lol) I found the episodes free online at sflix.to”

As British seekers of real estate say on these programs when they see a dump, “Brilliant !”

Utube no longer has full length movies, it seems. I’m paying for Britbox, but it’s not what we expected. Thank you for this tip, THIS looks to be working on my cell phone, will try it on the TV.

So far, NOT a dump, Brilliant !
I have found some full length movies, especially australian ones (randomly) and some things in spanish. I think they are cracking down on it because they want people to pay for youtube tv or whatever it is called

I have the feeling Maureen will be using the local Maggiore for a while yet if waiting for Kylie's motoring tips. Americans might favour an auto rather than a stick shift but some Aussies can drive neither.

View attachment 675475
View attachment 675476
View attachment 675477
the insurance thing is a good point, I don;t drive so no idea how t works but as the poster said I assume it is hard to get insurance on a car that is not rented as a non resident

I have the feeling Maureen will be using the local Maggiore for a while yet if waiting for Kylie's motoring tips. Americans might favour an auto rather than a stick shift but some Aussies can drive neither.

View attachment 675475
View attachment 675476
View attachment 675477
the insurance thing is a good point, I don;t drive so no idea how t works but as the poster said I assume it is hard to get insurance on a car that is not rented as a non resident

Nevermind the insurance, you can’t buy a car if you’re not a resident.

Reactions: 2
the reward being able to hope that your donation ends in content :ROFLMAO:
The €8,000 a month level on the Patreon scale gets you a car registered to KyLIE, that she will let you use when you can find her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chicken. The most boring and basic video ever. I did not watch till the end...was there some twist??

Reactions: 3
The midriff was present though, in the begging she specifically put the pinafore apron quite low just to have the skin visible. I don’t know why I found it very funny. Maybe because it was so obvious. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
@Denise0211 So now we have Home Economics KyLie with a €2.95 chicken dinner and the prices of garlic per kilo etc throughout🙄 Is this once more to purloin the Patreon’s purse?! Is she aiming to bore the Tatlers into submission?

Midriff and lip-biting both on display - for our benefit I wonder? She is nothing if not an attention seeking provocateur🤦🏼‍♂️

She’s back in the flat, so where are the rest of the Freeloading Flavells? Have the parents been left in the chicken coop to pootle about in the Panda at the “farm”...?

C7D2BAAC-5FA4-4961-B07F-98A6F3B4BF0A.jpeg
73594611-596A-4E31-939A-1D2A0E00C0AA.jpeg

A8465038-BAAB-420B-85BC-429CC860F770.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_2021-07-23-23-09-08-595_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I actually thought she was on to quite an original idea "he-are" (One of a few words that give away she is Australian in the pronunciation) but agree with Chris S - she so over egged (pun intended) the ending.

(I also notice how Guido is all in now with the childish clapping and jumping up and down, quite embarrassing really)

And did she really add up the price of the amount of capers she used rather than the price of the whole jar? I mean that really is number fudging and cooking the books way better than the chicken chicken🐔

Ah, KyLIE, we’ve seen stomachs before...

And she opens the garlic like it’s a puzzle; or a child’s first attempt to unwrap a hard candy from the cellophane !

Hand/eye coordination anyone ?

Is that a camera she is holding up in the air or is she trying to figure out which is the opening of a glass and which is the bottom ?

Reactions: 2
Yes her signature midriff was on show with the apron tucked right under, ha, @ rita solomon - it must get splattered in contact with the food but all in the name of art. But whatever has happened to her face since we last saw her ? Is it just me who thought she has aged - looked about 50 - all the stress of the wedding prep has got to her...
Obv Guido in his ploddy,methodical way masterminded the splitting-hair breakdown of ingredients to give an exciting twist to the narrative ..€0.19 for garlic or was it lemon? The future vlogs will show the G influence = how much was the car paint etc - can't await😒

PS. The usual 3rd person compliment she pays herself -"my friends say, Kylie how is your chicken so bla bla and mine is so dry".

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes her signature midriff was on show with the apron tucked right under, ha, @ rita solomon - it must get splattered in contact with the food but all in the name of art. But whatever has happened to her face since we last saw her ? Is it just me who thought she has aged - looked about 50 - all the stress of the wedding prep has got to her...
Obv Guido in his ploddy,methodical way masterminded the splitting-hair breakdown of ingredients to give an exciting twist to the narrative ..€0.19 for garlic or was it lemon? The future vlogs will show the G influence = how much was the car paint etc - can't await😒

PS. The usual 3rd person compliment she pays herself -"my friends say, Kylie how is your chicken so bla bla and mine is so dry".
I agree! Her face looks absolutely haggard!!

Reactions: 4
@Denise0211 So now we have Home Economics KyLie with a €2.95 chicken dinner and the prices of garlic per kilo etc throughout🙄 Is this once more to purloin the Patreon’s purse?! Is she aiming to bore the Tatlers into submission?

Midriff and lip-biting both on display - for our benefit I wonder? She is nothing if not an attention seeking provocateur🤦🏼‍♂️

She’s back in the flat, so where are the rest of the Freeloading Flavells? Have the parents been left in the chicken coop to pootle about in the Panda at the “farm”...?

View attachment 676652View attachment 676651
View attachment 676650
Omg the lip-biting and midriff baring is definitely thumbing her nose at us as it is done so self-consciously as you can see in the pics you posted @Antonio 🤣

Shall we call her Accountant KyLie, all of those little vegetables which are cheap anyway: zucchini, potatoes and garlic! What was the point of saying how much they cost??? Is it the G’s influence or is she copying another vlogger? (my go-to for her as she copies everything, I don’t think anything is original).

@Spirit of place yes she does look raddled but that is only because she was using less of those strange fake filters she uses that make her look a bit like an alien. We are just seeing her as she is. I would rather see her more natural (if I have to see her at all) than looking weird with those filters😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For me, it is now settled - I am certainly not jealous of Kylie. Some reasons why:
(1) I don't have to dig holes on the property.
(2) My work doesn't require me to roll around seductively on the bonnet of a used Fiat Panda (without airbags).
(3) My husband often cooks for me - midriff covered - no lip-biting.
(4) I don't think my dirty espadrilles are worthy of a slow camera shot. And
(5) I can enjoy the fun of this group.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Alessandro good to see you again, I’ve missed your insight and wit 🦧🤙🏼You are so right Everything about this is so self-conscious it’s painful to watch.
It’s not the accent that gives her away as an Australian it’s the irony. The irony that the effort she goes to pull focus on the details she chooses to pull focus on all betray the point she is flogging a dead horse to make.
Kyles would have us believe that everything she dreamed of has happened, instead I see an uptight girl woman who can’t relax until everything in the room is aesthetically as SHE wants it (poor Guido must be banished to the other room if he just wants to kick back chill with a beer, scratch his balls and watch the football) that’s just the limpid tip outside leaf of the daggy iceberg lettuce.
The greatest gift you to give a friend is to have the house smelling of cooked meals !.? what the actual ef? It’s a basic sweet thing but if that’s the greatest crikey !
Some of the greatest most fun and interesting people I know can’t cook and never clean up after themselves
As for force feeding us these ridiculous calculations that examine the cost of the meal in minutiae, ( hurts my eyes ) well Kylie honey I just don’t give a damn! So in fact instead of looking down your nose at people who buy aioli Kylie (the patron saint of DIY home crafts and purse-string pullers) consider this - The global economic community is on its knees and maybe spending a couple of euros on a damn jar of aeoli at the local grocer or even at the damn franchise might help a couple of immigrants who have fought very hard to legitimately move to a new county survive the next 10 years of debt repayment .
Also I’m uncomfortable being cinematically manipulated to the point of being a peeping Tom through the door at KyLIE while Squids gives her the swirls AGAIN .
Ordinary work KF here’s a C+ at the very most if had to grade it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11