Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cooking video with a twist just made me think of that ridiculous pizza making video :ROFLMAO:
Wish this girl would just go away; not married, as promised, no wedding, as promised, no renos, as promised, no Bottega Flavell, as promised (though her website still seems to ask for orders), no Italian town series, as promised, no Q&A2, as promised.

I would recommend Stanley Tucci’s series over this for food. At least he has a producer who gives him ideas and talking points.

I’ll bet her 800 Patreons are pleased. However, if she’s going after the same demographic as Trump, and it appears she is, they will believe and support anything.

Wow, another video on pizza and midriff shots.

Reactions: 4
New video tomorrow. No Tuscany series yet! Summer will be long gone by the time she ever uploads ep 1. (Since back in April she deemed it a series coming this?summer)

View attachment 674281
@Denise0211 it’s not about KyLie so it won’t happen🙄 We’ve got cooking with a twist instead - hopefully without her swivelling her bare midriff amid the pastry🤦🏼‍♂️ I’m sure her ”thank-you for the lovely comments“ etc on the panda video was meant for us!

Goodluck with that Madcharlotte! Messages asking K for help will never be responded to! But love your question asking for advice for a “top not hairdresser” (!!!) 😅

Pliny the Elder has returned @PlinyinTorquay philosophising with the pilchards😊

0A11C007-E908-40F4-B22E-2D2D67B0A153.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish this girl would just go away; not married, as promised, no wedding, as promised, no renos, as promised, no Bottega Flavell, as promised (though her website still seems to ask for orders), no Italian town series, as promised, no Q&A2, as promised.

I would recommend Stanley Tucci’s series over this for food. At least he has a producer who gives him ideas and talking points.

I’ll bet her 800 Patreons are pleased. However, if she’s going after the same demographic as Trump, and it appears she is, they will believe and support anything.

For anyone without CNN (i.e. me lol) I found the episodes free online at sflix.to, i haven't watched yet so not sure about the quality though

Reactions: 7
For anyone without CNN (i.e. me lol) I found the episodes free online at sflix.to, i haven't watched yet so not sure about the quality though
Hope you enjoy! My favourite eps were Emilia-Romagna, Rome and Naples. But each episode offers such interesting info about the history of each region's cuisine. Not your usual "Pizza was invented in Naples. Watch out for pickpockets."

ETA: Yeah @Jerry she has quite a list of unfulfilled videos in the queue!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hope you enjoy! My favourite eps were Emilia-Romagna, Rome and Naples. But each episode offers such interesting info about the history of each region's cuisine. Not your usual "Pizza was invented in Naples. Watch out for pickpockets."

I've started with Rome and so pleased he went to my old neighbourhood, overall it is okay, really it is pretty difficult to make a bad show about for in italy let's be honest. I prefer the style of Anthony Bordain's shows though

Reactions: 1
You think I’m waiting ?!

Goodluck with that Madcharlotte! Messages asking K for help will never be responded to! But love your question asking for advice for a “top not hairdresser” (!!!) 😅
Madcharlotte IS mad if she thinks KyLIE is her friend !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Amazing tip, works perfectly thanks

Amazing tip, works perfectly thanks
Look who’s back to troll; welcome back KyLIE ! Will we see see more of your midriff tomorrow ? Afterall, you’re still single ! Your Potato is too !

• Haha
KyLIE, we hope someone paid the €7/month you asked for your herbal tea so that you can continue editing until 5 am.

If not, we’re hoping your €16,000+ Patreon income will be able cover it.

We’re cheering you on, you 40 year old kid !

• Haha
Thanks for this -finally it has made it here after a very long promotional lead up, just one ep/ week Sunday at 10 pm on CNN so far Milano and Firenze where he spent the year with his family as a child.

Khairtoss with a twist could learn from these shows, he presents with a paired back, objective and yet clearly heartfelt style. Stanley Tucci is a good fit for the job and does not outshine his interviewees at the same time he shows his own sparkle of humour and confident ability bringing personal curiosity to a show about Italian culture /food that is entertaining but not tacky. Further I appreciate he does not just present the glossiest Instagrammable places and sometimes ventures into topics less explored I rate it. He speaks Italian without a pretentious air; that’s important to speak the language because he does visit some off piste places and it makes the people he meets more comfortable and able to express themselves.
Can anyone tell me the name of the English/ Italian woman, I think she is a British TV presenter or writer with dark curly hair who did the series a few years ago revisiting the Italy of her childhood ? That series was a good style too, she also spoke Italian without out shouting or fakery .
Also a fan of Rick Stein.
So plenty of better options than CuzK&Co.

KyLIE, see how nice it is to be able to speak freely in a forum such as this ? We even allow your participation ! Not like yours where you sit up all night censoring, oops, I mean editing.

If you had encouraged, no, just allowed us, to express ourselves and our views, we might still be there instead of here ! So THANK You for that !

Must be nice to have a forum like yours where every comment is adulatory, albeit homogenous and authoritarian.

Not much fun for you, though, without a disparate, cross section of views to spice things up. Kinda shows how insecure, immature and contrived you are, doesn’t it?

Hi, I'm coming to this party a little late, so is she NOT married? So confusing, unfortunately there are other vloggers who have many of the sycophant cult loving trumper/qtip brigade. Check out the Chateau Diaries vlogs, OMG, these people are delusional.

Thank you emm this worked perfectly, I jumped straight into the Milan episode and wished my nonna was still around to watch it with me. Especially when Tucci comments that the food seems more Swiss or Germanic and he is quickly shot down with "Don't ever say this to an Italian" I have had so many conversations regarding this and I am happy that more people are becoming aware of the differences between the Italian regions. I grew up devouring risotto alla Milanese, cotolette, polenta, and on special occasions, pizzoccheri. Now that it is mid Winter where I am, I'd love a plate of steaming pizzoccheri to transport me back to the mountains.

I found Tucci to be charming in an elegant and cheekily flirting way, he is informed and seems really interested in what his interviewees are saying. Admittedly I have only watched this one episode and it was in bustling Milan, but I feel, so far, that he gives much more of an insight into a real contemporary Italy, as opposed to the stereotypes Kyles gives us. Yes I realise that it mostly about food but he is also not afraid to talk politics and to let us know his views.

Imagine if Kyles visited the Missoni family home...we would have only seen shots of her swanning around in Missoni dresses then boasting that she was allowed to keep one after asking Signora Missoni whether she thinks that the world needs to slow down, and what is the secret of her long marriage, all the time giggling and not really listening anyway.

Last edited:
emm said:
“For anyone without CNN (i.e. me lol) I found the episodes free online at sflix.to”

As British seekers of real estate say on these programs when they see a dump, “Brilliant !”

Utube no longer has full length movies, it seems. I’m paying for Britbox, but it’s not what we expected. Thank you for this tip, THIS looks to be working on my cell phone, will try it on the TV.

So far, NOT a dump, Brilliant !

I have the feeling Maureen will be using the local Maggiore for a while yet if waiting for Kylie's motoring tips. Americans might favour an auto rather than a stick shift but some Aussies can drive neither.

20210723_082714.jpg

20210723_082657.jpg

20210723_082642.jpg

Popcorn ready, anticipation rising, lights turned low, waiting for the new food video with a “twist” from our KyLIE today; hope she got her herbal tea so she could stay up ‘til 5 am to do her editing, while lurking here to see which way to move forward !

Will Mr. Potato be a prop again and she’ll make him into a potato salad ?!

With a “cinematic” shot of her midriff.

KyLIE, see how nice it is to be able to speak freely in a forum such as this ? We even allow your participation ! Not like yours where you sit up all night censoring, oops, I mean editing.

If you had encouraged, no, just allowed us, to express ourselves and our views, we might still be there instead of here ! So THANK You for that !

Must be nice to have a forum like yours where every comment is adulatory, albeit homogenous and authoritarian.

Not much fun for you, though, without a disparate, cross section of views to spice things up. Kinda shows how insecure, immature and contrived you are, doesn’t it?
If Mkm is truly Kylie this is very pathetic. If it really is her she must be very insecure about herself. To have to monitor the comment section so strictly only to find that people tear her and her disingenuous behaviour apart on a public platform she can’t do much about but read through the criticism. The world is full with people who are insecure and live on the backs of others. In this case patreons who judging by the comments are naive to say the least. Yeah, it’s sad. Sad for the people who send her money and ultimately sad for her as well, as people who are so deeply insecure and unfulfilled can not find true peace and meaning as they lack substance on a base level. There isn’t a cure for a lack of personality and substance when you are 40 and haven’t figured it out yet I’m afraid. Especially when pretending a problem doesn’t exist. Will probably continue grifting as that is what she knows…

Reactions: 5
I have the feeling Maureen will be using the local Maggiore for a while yet if waiting for Kylie's motoring tips. Americans might favour an auto rather than a stick shift but some Aussies can drive neither.

View attachment 675475
View attachment 675476
View attachment 675477
@Denise0211 it’s not about KyLie so it won’t happen🙄 We’ve got cooking with a twist instead - hopefully without her swivelling her bare midriff amid the pastry🤦🏼‍♂️ I’m sure her ”thank-you for the lovely comments“ etc on the panda video was meant for us!

Pliny the Elder has returned @PlinyinTorquay philosophising with the pilchards😊

View attachment 674344
These cult followers will soon be showing up at KyLIE’s door; they’re already making plans to visit Italy and their newfound Italian friend !

Will be interesting