Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of members, we seem to have lost a few! Appleblossom, VeeJayBee. Is everyone on holiday or simply bored to death of K's content? Lol
Eccomi! It's sweet that you noticed my absence @Denise0211

Yes, I am a bit bored of K although it's more as if nothing she does surprises me. I've realised that she is now concerned with knocking out visual fluff for which I am not the intended audience.

However I do think it's important, as @Flybynight has said, to documentdocumentdocument and I really should make more of a contribution to that.

Also know this: In online forums, only a tiny percentage of people tend to actively participate and post. The vast majority - like 95-98% or so - only read and lurk. That's fine. Know that your reach with your documentation and sharing of real life knowledge about Kylie is making a difference.
The views of this thread are at 20K, I don't know if they are unique users but still, it's not inconsiderable.
KF views.png

I might have been AWOL but that didn't stop me thinking about here while on a visit to the V&A...

Guido purse.jpg

Guido ppurse.jpg

Reactions: 7
@VeeJayBee would that be her Patreon Purse? I wouldn't have immediately thought of her if I saw that exquisite little case. There are so many treasures in the V&A - it's my favourite museum in London

Reactions: 3
@VeeJayBee would that be her Patreon Purse? I wouldn't have immediately thought of her if I saw that exquisite little case. There are so many treasures in the V&A - it's my favourite museum in London
Yes @Spirit of place it made me think of Guido's purse, often referred to here. Perhaps I should've explained that.

"...large sums of money easily..." ;)

I love the V&A too. I didn't have much time to spend there last visit so I'm hoping to go back shortly to see the Epic Iran exhibition.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yvonne has to be a fake, right?? Lol. And another person seems to have the idea her parents may never leave either! Haha
yvonne HAS to be a joke! if I could look like anyone I would choose your personality?! (i pray this is a joke..)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yvonne has to be a fake, right?? Lol. And another person seems to have the idea her parents may never leave either! Haha
The funniest line, for me, was, “When your folks go back home, if they do”.

If they DO ?

The more I read and and observe, the more I realize that these are not normal people.

Narcs, exhibitionists, insecure and insincere players, scammers, fakers, phonies, con artists, wannabees and don’t know how, attention seekers, hangers on, moochers, cultural exiles; KyLIE, Potatohead personality Guido, their families who participate.

There’s no way to take any of them seriously.

What exactly do they do for a living and what do they contribute to society ?

• Haha
🐼
yvonne HAS to be a joke! if I could look like anyone I would choose your personality?! (i pray this is a joke..)
Sounds too much like her own assessment - this comment keeps doing the rounds with different names - all dull as ditchwater & nuff said about the🐼

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🐼
Sounds too much like her own assessment - this comment keeps doing the rounds with different names - all dull as ditchwater & nuff said about the🐼
Tbought you’d appreciate one more look. Saw this Italian tin can on my walk today;

1626879925909.jpeg

• Haha
I hadn't read the comments on patreon before. Why would Kylie find them a place to live and school?? Lol. And I hate to break it to him, but English language/International schools are quite expensive.

"So before 2023 I hope Kylie discovers where we can live in Italy close to an inexpensive school that teaches in English for what will be two 15 year old daughters and a 13 year old son."

• Haha
I hadn't read the comments on patreon before. Why would Kylie find them a place to live and school?? Lol. And I hate to break it to him, but English language/International schools are quite expensive.

"So before 2023 I hope Kylie discovers where we can live in Italy close to an inexpensive school that teaches in English for what will be two 15 year old daughters and a 13 year old son."
Oh, that’s good, someone who feels entitled asking something from someone else who feels entitled !

Someone’s asking KyLIE to actually do some work for the funds they send her ! Novel idea

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Denise0211 said:
I hadn't read the comments on patreon before.

Thank you, Denise; I hadn’t thought to check Patreon / KyLIE Flavell, but this is where you’ll find her appeals for money.

Poor girl, needs her herbal tea to stay up to 5 am to do her editing. I’m sure one of us would be willing to send her that amount to continue her fakery.

She is estimated to make only €16,000 per month. Can’t someone help out this 40 year old kid ?

1626907423395.jpeg

1626907476810.jpeg

1626907548300.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Mr. Potatohead is not thinking; he has become enamoured of the Portofino lifestyle that KyLIE has afforded him. He comes from a world of chicken coop and pigsty renos to boost the family’s fortunes, again through KyLIE, and now aspires to a “cinematic life”.

He has a chance to gain revenue for events, as presented by KyLIE’s fake wedding; he subjected himself and his family to such fakery by participating and having them pretend again in the garden party posed as a marriage. What won’t he go along with ?

He tried to rent out his other event space restaurant when COVID rules closed such venues. Poor unsuspecting follower who might have forked over the €2000/month rent demanded.

It’s said he is an accountant, so he has special fiduciary duties to concern himself with, all the while going along like a potato with no personality. He should be careful not to end up in a potato salad !

Reactions: 3
The opposite to love isn’t hate, it’s indifference
Yes. Relationships are over and done, when you don't care anymore about the things that made you angry and want to fight. You are just indifferent. It's not worth expending any feelings at all.

The accountant should be particularly careful with the income/revenue documentation and the taxes. But of course he will be.

Reactions: 5
I finally happened upon CNN’s Searching for Italy, last night. Tucci still doesn’t impress, I find him a bit of a goof, but at least the hour wasn’t spent focussed just on him !

This one was on Tuscany and had some interesting discussion points; the difference between Florentine cuisine and Cucina Povera, the city and countryside, rich and poor.

I was recently in Livorno to explore and found it surprising; I learned last night that the Medici’s created this port for international trade.

The tomato came, of course, from the Americas and transformed Italian cuisine, along with various spices that became available and were incorporated into the kitchen.

There are regional foods that use different ingredients for a similar dish (ie, milk versus oil) and various dishes are jealously held by those regions that insist only they can make them.

Overall, worth a look.

New video tomorrow. No Tuscany series yet! Summer will be long gone by the time she ever uploads ep 1. (Since back in April she deemed it a series coming this?summer)

Screenshot_20210722-141503_(1).png