Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS you can make aioli. It isn't an ingredient, it's made of ingredients. But she wouldn't know that. I love how she patronizes the non-patreons. Ah KyLIE....still waiting for all those promised videos. We don't want chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Alessandro good to see you again, I’ve missed your insight and wit 🦧🤙🏼You are so right Everything about this is so self-conscious it’s painful to watch.
It’s not the accent that gives her away as an Australian it’s the irony. The irony that the effort she goes to pull focus on the details she chooses to pull focus on all betray the point she is flogging a dead horse to make.
Kyles would have us believe that everything she dreamed of has happened, instead I see an uptight girl woman who can’t relax until everything in the room is aesthetically as SHE wants it (poor Guido must be banished to the other room if he just wants to kick back chill with a beer, scratch his balls and watch the football) that’s just the limpid tip outside leaf of the daggy iceberg lettuce.
The greatest gift you to give a friend is to have the house smelling of cooked meals !.? what the actual ef? It’s a basic sweet thing but if that’s the greatest crikey !
Some of the greatest most fun and interesting people I know can’t cook and never clean up after themselves
As for force feeding us these ridiculous calculations that examine the cost of the meal in minutiae, ( hurts my eyes ) well Kylie honey I just don’t give a damn! So in fact instead of looking down your nose at people who buy aioli Kylie (the patron saint of DIY home crafts and purse-string pullers) consider this - The global economic community is on its knees and maybe spending a couple of euros on a damn jar of aeoli at the local grocer or even at the damn franchise might help a couple of immigrants who have fought very hard to legitimately move to a new county survive the next 10 years of debt repayment .
Also I’m uncomfortable being cinematically manipulated to the point of being a peeping Tom through the door at KyLIE while Squids gives her the swirls AGAIN .
Ordinary work KF here’s a C+ at the very most if had to grade it .
Brava @nostoneunturned ben detto😊 Yep the twirling is too much and not romantic and you just don’t want to see them fake dancing and kissing (again)😬 Agree she makes it seem voyeuristic too and you want to look away.

And ‘minutiae’ is just the right word, most people can buy a zuchini and a garlic clove without breaking the bank🤔 Why bother to do all those cutaways to useless produce shots?

Is it ‘Squid’s’ (why that nickname @nostoneunturned ?) influence or @Jerry ‘s ‘Potatohead’! Does Guido suffer from bracci corti (short arms so can’t reach his wallet and thus a penny pincher) as discussed previously? Is he counting all the cash that comes in and goes out assiduously as the good little Florentine accountant he is?

And KyLie’s always sainted and time-consuming DIY is all very well if you don’t have a job and can float about Tuscany filming yourself waiting for people to give you money🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have not watched, will not watch. I have zero interest in this latest kitchen romp and your hilarious summaries reinforce this. I have however glanced over the comments to encounter this nausea inducing jewel amongst the usual gushiness 🤢 🤮

KFcomment.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
I haven’t seen it, but your descriptions are “cinematic”. The stills provided by @Antonio show our KyLIE to be preoccupied elsewhere, distracted, distant and tense, as if searching for herself, while she runs out of ideas to copy.

Maybe she’s worried about her falling numbers or just the numbers Potatohead calculates as he parcels out ingredients like pennies to a child and her knowing this is not going well for Patreon support.

Whatever it is, it’s worth a bag of popcorn to watch a 1/2 hour (!) of entertainment this afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it ‘Squid’s’ (why that nickname @nostoneunturned ?
Well I’m glad you asked Caro, Guido aka ‘Squids‘ was coined back in the Narcissis’s Wedding thread -those heady days when picking apart KyLIE and her mirror gazing ways was meaty and rich with content we could beg to differ with. So named to firm up his position as the guy with the BIG Biscuits (bikkies as we say here) , cash, cashol, moolah 💰, spondooli spondoolicae {conjugated} or the ‘quids’ £ 💷 and so it rhymes with Guido. Guido who’s purse was made a symbol (Grazie Antonio) of plunder by BimbaK and her relatives. Back then I rather thought BimbaK and Squids had an appropriately dinky ring to it. 🤹🏻‍♀️🎷🤡
bracci corti (short arms so can’t reach his wallet and thus a penny pincher) as discussed previously
Lol 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Parsley 0,05€ ! And she got some free basil thrown in! Lol.

I finally watched the end when we all got ready for Guido. He's in deep, now! I really hate how babyish she sounds around him. Nearly 40 and speaking like that on camera🙈 tee hee! But now he sounds like that as well.

And to add to the comments about how haggard she looked, her hands give her away every time. For as feminine she likes to come across, she has some rough worker's mitts there.

The comments under the video are archaic and arse kissing as usual.

• Haha
I agree I thought she looked older than usual, maybe she is overdoing the exercise and it is showing on her face, but could be less filter as has been said. That bit where she stands on the chair and deliberately pulls her skirt up so her leg can be seen and then allows it to slowly fall down again 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
They really show how much a portion of parsley costs ?!!

They go from the Hotel Splendido in Portofino, showing the luxury life, to parcelling out parsley ?

Maybe next video she and her potato can go around a grocery store showing ways to eat lunch without paying, picking up spare bits of parsley, lettuce leaves and loose carrots to make a salad. Cut up a melon before they reach the checkout.

For spare change, they can offer to return the grocery carts for customers in the parking lot.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. You're using one of my favourite Australian terms there! After an abortive attempt to return to Doha on Tuesday I am now back in Qatar!
What happened @PlinyinTorquay....? Were you sad to leave Paris to return to the pilchards?!

I finally watched the end when we all got ready for Guido. He's in deep, now! I really hate how babyish she sounds around him. Nearly 40 and speaking like that on camera🙈 tee hee! But now he sounds like that as well.

And to add to the comments about how haggard she looked, her hands give her away every time. For as feminine she likes to come across, she has some rough worker's mitts there.

The comments under the video are archaic and arse kissing as usual.
The comments @Denise0211 !!! 🤦🏼‍♂️ Surely many of them are bot-generated so many of them are generic 🧐 But this one takes the cake👇🏻Federico wants to watch K cleaning the house (another one) and there are 12 likes🙄 What is with these people?!

Btw love your use of ‘archaic‘ it seems kind of appropriate for the real fawning followers who appear to think a woman having a hot dinner ready for a man when he comes from work is the height of Romance😬

7275E3D7-B453-4B73-9543-4621905D4DB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Btw love your use of ‘archaic‘ it seems kind of appropriate for the real fawning followers who appear to think a woman having a hot dinner ready for a man when he comes from work is the height of Romance😬
1627119650312.jpeg

Good Luck Federico, I’m sure you will be in high demand for any lady aspiring to a life of cleaning and leering !

• Haha
OMG ... FedericoIT needs to get a life!

@Antonio my first attempt to quit Paris was highly stressful. I had not clocked that the COVID rules for re-entry to Qatar had subtly changed during the course of the weeks I had been away. Instead of having a PCR 72 hours prior to departure, it had to be valid 72 hours prior to landing in Doha. So check-in was refused. I walked miles in Charles De Gaulle to get a further PCR where I, and a crowd of other people were being treated abominably. It was supposed to yield fast results and several people waiting for their "fast" result had been waiting for days in some cases at the airport and were super-stressed. I got another result but it was rejected by Qatar Airways as it was in French. At which point, I cut my losses and headed back to Paris for a few days to calm down. I have a few go-to hotels in the City where I am known so I got accommodation before I headed back to the City of Lights from Charles de Gaulle. Anyway, I was able to purchase a further pair of shoes, eat once more at a favourite Italian cafe in the rue de Verneuil and check out further fish can designs! Every cloud.

postscript - My cleaning lady is coming this afternoon. I'm cr@p at it and no YouTuber however 'cinematic' will change my lack of competence in this area. Horses for courses!

What happened @PlinyinTorquay....? Were you sad to leave Paris to return to the pilchards?!

The comments @Denise0211 !!! 🤦🏼‍♂️ Surely many of them are bot-generated so many of them are generic 🧐 But this one takes the cake👇🏻Federico wants to watch K cleaning the house (another one) and there are 12 likes🙄 What is with these people?!

View attachment 677042
Haha, exactly! And have you seen the replies to Fede?
Also, Dawn is the perfect example of archaic!🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Haha, exactly! And have you seen the replies to Fede?
Also, Dawn is the perfect example of archaic!🤢
They have to be kidding, right ??

That or they are t-Rump supporters who believe the insurrection was a love fest !

Reactions: 2
...... That bit where she stands on the chair and deliberately pulls her skirt up so her leg can be seen and then allows it to slowly fall down again 🤦‍♀️
20210724_064425.jpg

One glass already filled with sparkling water before the other one is filled with wine.
20210724_064259.jpg

So weird that she felt the need to tell us that the greengrocer, who gives her free basil and parsely, is female. It can only be that she wants to avoid being accused of flirting for foglie with men.
20210724_114011.jpg

View attachment 677141

One glass already filled with sparkling water before the other one is filled with wine.
View attachment 677142

So weird that she felt the need to tell us that the greengrocer, who gives her free basil and parsely, is female. It can only be that she wants to avoid being accused of flirting for foglie with men.
View attachment 677150
And this she mentioned 2 times , because club me over the head again I’m not quite pulverised like a chicken fillet yet …

• Haha
See how aggressive the stabbing of the 🍋 lemon is ? Stabby stab stab the cooking as therapy takes on a twist alright ….and on that note I thought a plot twist was intended to add an element of surprise, intrigue or shock …in this instance we are served .KyLIE KyLIE KyLIE and as a plot twist KyLIE shows you how KyLIE does it ..oh yeah and a chair and cushion in the window …random nothing

• Haha