Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this part of the tuscan travel series of this is just another thing?
She actually never mentioned the series again. I admit, the video sounds promising (as I love Siena), but @Denise0211 is right, this isn’t a typical summer theme.

Reactions: 2
It seems like a random thing, but maybe she'll mention it on Friday. I assumed she would have promoted the series, but that's just me! Haha.

Reactions: 1
Btw where are her family & what are they doing given she is trying to involve them in the flogs thru the car & boat building??

Reactions: 4
No, this is being done, specifically and especially for this forum; she knows how culturally astute, aware and rich this group is, so she’s creating content just for us.

It’s a bonus !

She will fill her vlog with whatever phoney programming she is able to muster to meet her perceived market.

I’m sure she will also fill her program with detailed estimates for costs, such as piano rental, air conditioning, glass of water for the pianist, refreshments for the guests, keys to open the doors, potted plants, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Btw where are her family & what are they doing given she is trying to involve them in the flogs thru the car & boat building??
The Panda broke down and they are trying to figure out how to get the boat from the coast into the barn.

1627515206321.jpeg

• Haha
And so they are starting to arrive, looking to rent the restaurant in the middle of nowhere, coming to stay at the chicken coop that is a pile of rocks, wanting to visit their friends, KyLIE and Guido, maybe share a special chicken dinner together. They will want to see the boat being rebuilt in the barn.

Will they be home or off filming in Portofino or Sienna or hiding in Florence ? Oh, wait, they gave out their address in Florence so as to receive gifts. Well, Florence isn’t safe from intruders either.

Great move KyLIE !

Your chickens are coming home to roost, but there is no coop; time for chicken dinner !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So it sounds like she contacted the person handling the rental/buying of the restaurant and also wants a "meet 'n' greet" with Kylie and Guido? Also with Guido's family? Lol.

I mean Kylie only brought it upon herself pitching the idea so heavily along with Guido. I wonder if she'll respond?😂 I suppose there were no Italian takers, which they knew, and this is the result.

Reactions: 2
I hear the piano tuner preparing for the concert, potted plants arriving and pitcher for the water set up.

Seats separated for Covid. KyLIE preparing to enter the drawing room to present; HERSELF.

A more discreet dress but midriff still on display for close up shots.

This is going to be the advent of a new cultural intervention to exhibit the new “debutante bride” and her entry into polite society.

• Haha
I hear the piano tuner preparing for the concert, potted plants arriving and pitcher for the water set up.

Seats separated for Covid. KyLIE preparing to enter the drawing room to present; HERSELF.

A more discreet dress but midriff still on display for close up shots.

This is going to be the advent of a new cultural intervention to exhibit the new “debutante bride” and her entry into polite society.
you missed lifting up her skirt for no reason and then lingering on her legs needlessly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Jerry just seen your post - as you

Sorry, sent by mistake ..as you can see from map Lecce in Salento is on other side from Paestum. Maybe you were thinking of Cilento in Basilicata. I've never been to Paestum & it's certainly worth a visit.
1627685140061.jpeg

This is the one I was thinking of; Thanks for the clarification. Not the first time I’ve driven to a destination, in Italy, only to find out there are two places with the same name, even within a small region !

She has “a background in theatre” she says.

She states “being a soldier at war” parallels the viewers whose emails she receives. She identifies, it seems. Being without a garlic press to make aioli is, I suppose, similar.

• Haha
  • Heart
She has “a background in theatre”
along with the varied professions of cook, cinematographer, lady of the manor, humble maid and dominatrix (my addition ;) ) that you enumerated the other day, Jerry. Have a number of appointments, including dental hygienist (joy!) so I will have to catch up with the latest offering in a while.

Reactions: 3
"Religious melodrama" ... not sure the Catholic instruction is going well. I think Church attendance is, for those who are religious, a profound sacramental connection with God! As @Jerry suggests K sure does have a talent for trivializing intense human experiences. This episode reminded me of one of my favorite lines from an odd movie called the Piano Teacher, by the German director Haneke. In the movie an attractive young protege is playing Schubert with much hubris, when the teacher cuts him down by saying, "you are too attractive to play Schubert, you can only paly soft to loud. Schubert was an ugly man and he played from a whisper to a scream." Seems to me that people who try to gain the attention of others by seduction, and who have no intention of actually entering into an amorous encounter with those they are trying to seduce, can never really achieve the depth of connection that being truly vulnerable elicits. Instead, they leave people, somewhat...unsatisfied.

As @Jerry said at some point in this long conversation, there is no beauty in teasing money out of people in a pandemic, or trying to seduce people into a dead-end business venture at this difficult time. It's really very ugly behavior and her moral compass is clearly a blunt instrument...just because you can ask, doesn't mean you should! I was incredibly touched by a video she made some time ago when she volunteered with a group who were rebuilding houses after the devastation of a natural disaster in the US (forgotten which one - my apologies). And I was also moved by the experiences of the man in this recent video, so I do think she has a soft side. However, she has not been seasoned by life, and hence, she does not have the capacity to truly elevate others. Moreover, she is not open to the criticism of others, and hence, cannot reflect and grow.

Finally...but not my area of expertise...in my view, not all contemporary art is bad, and not all baroque art is good. Might we say, Kylie is a traditionalist, but not an art critic! However, neither I am, so maybe I should be quiet on this front!

along with the varied professions of cook, cinematographer, lady of the manor, humble maid and dominatrix (my addition ;) ) that you enumerated the other day, Jerry. Have a number of appointments, including dental hygienist (joy!) so I will have to catch up with the latest offering in a while.
I am having to quote myself as I wanted to add a disclaimer to this but got timed out. I wish Tattle's rules on editing were not quite so unforgiving. The dominatrix comment derives from an Insta photo that someone on this thread found of K. maybe in Berlin? I would hate to be judged on some of the fancy dress costumes I wore to parties when I was a youngster. Most memorable a red velvet tutu which was the most conservative item I could find in a bondage shop in Kingston-on-Thames. My mother was apoplectic when she found it unpacking my case from university. 🤣

"Religious melodrama" ... not sure the Catholic instruction is going well. I think Church attendance is, for those who are religious, a profound sacramental connection with God! As @Jerry suggests K sure does have a talent for trivializing intense human experiences. This episode reminded me of one of my favorite lines from an odd movie called the Piano Teacher, by the German director Haneke. In the movie an attractive young protege is playing Schubert with much hubris, when the teacher cuts him down by saying, "you are too attractive to play Schubert, you can only paly soft to loud. Schubert was an ugly man and he played from a whisper to a scream." Seems to me that people who try to gain the attention of others by seduction, and who have no intention of actually entering into an amorous encounter with those they are trying to seduce, can never really achieve the depth of connection that being truly vulnerable elicits. Instead, they leave people, somewhat...unsatisfied.

As @Jerry said at some point in this long conversation, there is no beauty in teasing money out of people in a pandemic, or trying to seduce people into a dead-end business venture at this difficult time. It's really very ugly behavior and her moral compass is clearly a blunt instrument...just because you can ask, doesn't mean you should! I was incredibly touched by a video she made some time ago when she volunteered with a group who were rebuilding houses after the devastation of a natural disaster in the US (forgotten which one - my apologies). And I was also moved by the experiences of the man in this recent video, so I do think she has a soft side. However, she has not been seasoned by life, and hence, she does not have the capacity to truly elevate others. Moreover, she is not open to the criticism of others, and hence, cannot reflect and grow.

Finally...but not my area of expertise...in my view, not all contemporary art is bad, and not all baroque art is good. Might we say, Kylie is a traditionalist, but not an art critic! However, neither I am, so maybe I should be quiet on this front!
This is my line of business @Socratestrap trap and I completely concur with you when you say that 'not all contemporary art is bad, and not all baroque art is good'. But I don't have time to look at K's video this morning.

KyLIE does her best to muster enthusiasm out of Guido, but his mind is on the need for a sprinkler system for the theatre and the €100,000 cost.

She maintains her habit of talking louder than the property owner as he explains the restoration. Note, as well, how she grabs his diary out of his hand. No wonder he gave her a copy.

Finally...but not my area of expertise...in my view, not all contemporary art is bad, and not all baroque art is good. Might we say, Kylie is a traditionalist, but not an art critic!
I note the disdain she has for modern art as if all traditional art is worthy of praise. ALL art was, at time of conception, contemporary.

She talks about asymmetry as if, by definition, it should be frowned upon. She doesn’t get it and pontificates as if she does.

I added a second comment after @Socratestrap gave a “like” to the first; wish Tattle would post them separately.

Last edited: