Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they are vloggers as well ? For sure they are sycophants, a friend might suggest not to rip off students in exchange for a couple o recipes on video
I bet one is that Lauren woman from one of her interviews. The one who included Kylie in her e-zine a couple of months ago. That or they are other expat bloggers/IGers that Kylie will show in a future video.

What an odd exchange. Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
bet one is that Lauren woman from one of her interviews.
Oh I cannot abide all of these empty, psychophantic comments from the acolytes. I have no patience for it. The content reminds me of the one-page essays we were forced to write by sadistic school prefects who caught us being naughty ... write one side of A4 on the 'inside of a ping pong ball' or on the 'sex life of a piece of string'. In short ... perfecting the art of writing something about nothing, arguably there's probably content for the interior of a table tennis ball for a science geek! ;)

*** non-K alert for those who want to avoid a digression please ignore ***

@Antonio and for those who are interested. A fascinating essay on sumptuary laws popped up when I opened my mail this morning by the same Melbourne-based academic who I referred to in connection with Clara. One of her interests is luxury goods in the early modern period. I'm sure the whole notion of luxury historically must be of interest to one connected with the fashion industry https://www.academia.edu/3081651/C_...n_and_their_clothes?email_work_card=thumbnail. I discovered Venetian sumptuary laws when I was researching an MA dissertation based on a fancy-dress portrait by Tiepolo senior in the Ashmolean Who's that Girl? Tiepolo's fancy-dress portraits in a mainly Venetian tradition. (First three words of title inspired by Annie Lennox song, Eurythmics, 1983).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she does have female friends...
View attachment 681125
Mmmmmm the “female friends” are mentioned because of what KyLie has read here🤣 Why specify they are “female” ??? K never had them in Rome and we’ve never seen them in her flogs. She is so obsessed with that midriff there is no way she would become a “seal”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly @Alessandro She certainly makes an effort now to specify genders lol.

So I suppose she and G will be in vacanza next month, based on what she captioned. Is the Tuscany series edited and ready for uploading or will it be something we finally see come Christmas? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet one is that Lauren woman from one of her interviews. The one who included Kylie in her e-zine a couple of months ago. That or they are other expat bloggers/IGers that Kylie will show in a future video.

What an odd exchange. Lol
“Fat and happy” is offensive, but “Send me money” is not ?!!

Reactions: 2
Mmmmmm the “female friends” are mentioned because of what KyLie has read here🤣 Why specify they are “female” ??? K never had them in Rome and we’ve never seen them in her flogs. She is so obsessed with that midriff there is no way she would become a “seal”🙄
yeah 100%a fake story. good to know we are having an impact though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Re the seal comment, I believe that is called fishing for compliments 101

• Haha
Yes, that and a lame attempt to seem "relatable." We've all seen her figure, turning into a "seal" in a few weeks isn't happening.
Yes, and I thought the modestly-priced chicken dinner was equally an attempt to seem relatable following Splendido Portofino.

Reactions: 7
Yes, and I thought the modestly-priced chicken dinner was equally an attempt to seem relatable following Splendido Portofino.
also the really specific prices make no sense. sothat is the price in Tuscany in euros. everything would be triple in London in pounds for example

everything would be triple in London in pounds for example
Sure ... and infinitely more in Qatar as it relies heavily on imported goods, especially at this time of year! A lot of food on the supermarket shelves has travelled thousands of miles. Since I've worked here there have been more initiatives towards growing locally but between end-April and mid-to-end October the temperatures make it impossible. Actually, being here is a bit like going into a wardrobe and fining yourself in Narnia ... only it's summer and never winter and hard to make financial comparisons when a litre of petrol is much cheaper than a bottle of mineral water! 🤣

Last edited:
She’s running out of things to talk about and her potato prop, Guido, has not much to say either.

What’s the point of a video of her taking shots of herself taking still photos of the food ? This is like a mirror of a mirror of KyLIE; how absurd can this get !

Oh, I forgot, an excuse to stretch her midriff in front of the camera for all her Patreon teeny boys who support her. Anyway, it’s not about food, it’s about amplification of her fragile ego.

Did you see her lighting apparatus fall into the food ? Apt metaphor.

Reactions: 1
She’s running out of things to talk about and her potato prop, Guido, has not much to say either.

What’s the point of a video of her taking shots of herself taking still photos of the food ? This is like a mirror of a mirror of KyLIE; how absurd can this get !

Oh, I forgot, an excuse to stretch her midriff in front of the camera for all her Patreon teeny boys who support her. Anyway, it’s not about food, it’s about amplification of her fragile ego.

Did you see her lighting apparatus fall into the food ? Apt metaphor.
Yes ... she is running out of things to talk about, so it's harder for us to keep this dialogue going too. I wondered if she is deliberately focusing on the banal to starve us of conversation, but that is probably just ego, I'm sure we're not so very important to her although she was, and maybe is more privately, sensitive to the observations made here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes ... she is running out of things to talk about, so it's harder for us to keep this dialogue going too. I wondered if she is deliberately focusing on the banal to starve us of conversation, but that is probably just ego, I'm sure we're not so very important to her although she was, and maybe is more privately, sensitive to the observations made here.
She is trying to bore us into submission @PlinyinTorquay 😅 Little does she know how much else we can draw on to keep ourselves amused!

Apologies for my delay in responding to those cultural delights but have been tasked with overseeing the culminating crescendo of several large projects that have demanded all of my time, looking forward to casting those shackles off shortly🤦🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Sounds like you are in Basilicata; one of my favourite places is Maratea to the south and Sapri (for the coastal cafe, optician and laundromat !) and Acquafredda (for the spas) along the coast. I usually go in the shoulder months of May and October, when it isn’t so hot and crowded. Paestum is also site of largely standing and huge Greek temples, a good reminder of the cross cultural heritage that is Italy.

View attachment 680784
@Jerry just seen your post - as you

Sorry, sent by mistake ..as you can see from map Lecce in Salento is on other side from Paestum. Maybe you were thinking of Cilento in Basilicata. I've never been to Paestum & it's certainly worth a visit.

Attachments

Last edited:
NGL...I had similar thoughts. Although I'm not sure she would sabatoge her earnings for it. That's the only bit making me think I was exaggerating the forum's importance. But who knows? I think we've clearly struck a nerve somewhere, esp given some comments she's made in recent videos.

Yes ... she is running out of things to talk about, so it's harder for us to keep this dialogue going too. I wondered if she is deliberately focusing on the banal to starve us of conversation, but that it probably just ego, I'm sure we're not so very important to her although she was, and maybe is more privately, sensitive to the observations made here.
I think she’s steering a middle path though the obstacles presented by the forum that we identify and expose here. The walls are closing in, as they should for a KyLIE Kon Artist.

Is she a bon vivant, a world traveller, a party girl, a serious cinematographer, a domestic bride, a bride at all, married or single, a video cook, a copycat book, a maid or matron of the manor, or a humble housewife that counts the cost of salt !??

I don’t think even SHE knows. And that is a problem.

Last edited:
I think she’s steering a middle path though the obstacles presented by the forum that we identify and expose here. The walls are closing in, as they should for a KyLIE Kon Artist.

Is she a bon vivant, a world traveller, a party girl, a serious cinematographer, a domestic bride, a bride at all, married or single, a video cook, a copycat book, a maid or matron of the manor, or a humble housewife that counts the cost of salt !??

I don’t think even SHE knows. And that is a problem.
Is man a myth? 🤣. Maybe she is all these things ... a female counterpart to Woody Allen's Leonard Zelig .... The Chameleon Woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
In order to pluck the feathers of patreon’s financial wings KyLIE and her ordinary cooking classes a mostly likely a nest liner, judging from the comments on IG.
Today’s rooster 🐓 tomorrow’s feather duster. The controversy and chaos in the chook yard stirred up over what could be called ‘aioli-gate’ has left her with egg on her face already 🥚 . Credibility rating cracked

She is trying to bore us into submission @PlinyinTorquay 😅 Little does she know how much else we can draw on to keep ourselves amused!

Apologies for my delay in responding to those cultural delights but have been tasked with overseeing the culminating crescendo of several large projects that have demanded all of my time, looking forward to casting those shackles off shortly🤦🏼‍♂️
Come back soon @Antonio help squeeze the juice from the fruit🍇 🍷 we need to imbibe

Last edited:
  • Haha