Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When does he have time for Netflix? Thought he worked on his YouTube “art”🙄 24/7.

Do CMs get a discount on Disney+?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no travel soon , canceling disney plus times are tough at pallonesian i guess
Adulting must be getting difficult for Kiley. Maybe he should have bought a house for half the price. More discretionary funds :)
---
Is it the same in the US as in the UK that you need to be at the same address?
Not sure but we share from other states
---
Didn't Netflix cut down on that? It's by household?
Not sure. My kid didn’t have the money for Netflix so it got cancelled. Haven’t found anything I truly needed to watch yet as I will just get it on my own. I am thinking the kid in another state can use too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was in Magic Kingdom today and saw that Charli chick that was Kyle’s VIP tour guide a couple years ago. You can’t forget those gums!!

IMG_3325.jpeg

I wonder if Kyle and his family gave her a decent tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I'm not paying attention and just noticed this charming bit of info. "Monster Storm Brewing in Atlantic"
Seems Hurricane Beryl is already at Cat. 3 level and increasing in strength and heading to some of the warmest waters ever recorded this time of year in the Caribbean area.
Let's quickly put him on a cruise to Nazza'. 😂
Time for oar' intrepid hurricane reporter to dust off his kiddie goggles, reserve a room to prevent stranded tourists from getting them all, and getting ready to dance in puddles while people are drowning.... just like he did during the horrors of Hurricane Ian.
Alexa said he was a reporter when he took a room and food from stranded tourists....just like the reporters from any major news service. (Well, she's a bleeping idiot, of course.) I'll never forget or forgive that sad, sick little routine from the disgusting Pallo Incest Twins.
One possible track on The Weather Channel. Others have it heading more to the south as it closes in, then north more quickly and right up over Florida. Of course, hurricanes go where the want to go. 😬
View attachment 3026317 View attachment 3026329
I can never forget that. Bodies were still being pulled from the shattered homes and debris fields and coastal waters, other bodies were washed out to sea and never recovered. The Orlando area had catastrophic flooding in several areas _______and that was the dwarfish bleeping moron's 'inspired' reporting the next morning.
My friend and her family including two little kids had to be rescued from her home in a boat.
---
This is not Kyle. Well, I’m still not sure. This sock puppet is way over aggressive and has way bettter vocabulary than KP. He invited Eric & Dudley to a fight and Kyle via his old sock puppets would never do this. I’m thinking it’s a clever troll who attacks KP hatters and also troll Kylie in a weird way.
So it’s Alexa…?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So JerBear feels it necessary to step into Kyle’s income debate? Can none of these morons stay above the fray & simply not answer such personal comments from perfect strangers? The entire clan is made up of petty witches who can’t handle even the slightest bit of heat. Social media is an incredibly poor career choice for people with such thin skin. It’s ridiculous
---
Didn't Netflix cut down on that? It's by household?
Well, even though Kyle’s names on the title, the Celebration house is the parents’ retirement home. Kyle’s basically there holding it down & helping with mortgage payments, so yeah, the account’s considered shared by family in one physical household. Totally by the book, Netflix approves

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Interesting all the 13's he likes in his sock puppet accounts. He bought a home that ends in 13 as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting all the 13's he likes in his sock puppet accounts. He bought a home that ends in 13 as well.
Here’s a numerology tidbit with his house number. In numerology it’s a 5. Each number has pros and challenges. Below are the challenges for a 5.

I did not make this up. Noticed the number talk and did a quick Google.

1719798173747.png

That talk about 14. Mhmm.

Here are the pros for a 5 home. Sounds perfect for an introvert. 🙄

1719798631562.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
no travel soon , canceling disney plus times are tough at pallonesian i guess
Good god! Mr. $400K a year 😂 can't afford both Netflix and Disney+ subscriptions with his cable service provider? His family is paying for part (read 'most or all') of the bill? What? And he's ditching Disney? "I just love my Disney so much." :ROFLMAO:
Putting that aside, a simple subscription to Charter Spectrum for a top internet and streaming services package with a full array of upgrades costs us under $200 per month and that includes 4 separate outlets and special hookup in our media room, and Kylie Warbucks can't afford both Netflix and Disney+ with his service package?
This is my shocked face:
449538573_8545094452184062_6978514493665933251_n.jpg
The jokes just write themselves. That should be chump change, no? God he and they are such obvious liars and charlatans. All are little more than a low rent version of 'The Grifters.'
Guess it goes a long way in explaining the disappearance of those '...one cruise a month' huh? And it explains why he's literally begging for D-23 tickets. "If anyone has a pair and isn't going to use them for some reason, we'd love to go."🤢🤮 Of course they sold out long ago. Why didn't he reach into petty cash and buy them a pair of tickets? HE'S STRAPPED FOR MONEY AND NEARLY BROKE..THAT'S WHY. Add to that he's drained his family like some money and soul sucking vampire.
Now's the time to get Casey to quit her job and go all in to become the Martha Stewart of Celebration and be worthy of Celebration-Lord Kyle's company, huh? The Lord & Lady Warbucks of Celebration should tool around the area in that 15 year old clunker blasting out crazy Diddy's 'It'All About the Benjamins.' 🤑🤪
God, that's pathetic. I can't stop laughing.
You know he's going to hit sugardaddy Zach up for more and quickly. He obviously needs something "....big things. You won't believe what I have lined up." Uh, no Squirt, we won't. You better stock up on Chapstick and KY lubricant and keep in 'close' touch with Zach. That may be your only hope now. Maybe a livestream with Casey crying over a new 'health scare' you're experiencing? DebySue will sell a cat and send you the money; Diva will sell a child. KaChing! You're welcome.
bleeping loser and bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3,000 more views overnight and probably 10K upvotes by Wed. I have to say I'm schocked that this has such staying power. The well of anger and distaste bordering on hate for oar' Lord of Celebration 🤣 is much wider and deeper than I thought.
More clown faces and mini-cruises to Nassa' will fix it Grifty. You're welcome.
That's going to leave a mark.
ooh-yikes.gif

449626076_8545202895506551_5309581555029831664_n.jpg
009636.jpg
Warm up the "ZACH FACE!"😂
You're gonna' need it.

• Haha
I just went on my first trip to WDW. Got this peculiar card from Gideon’s Cookies. Is it a reference to the Pallo clan? BTW I don’t understand all the hype about Gideon’s from Disney Vloggers, especially from Paging Mr. Morrow. Every local cookie place I know back home in SoCal is way better than Gideon’s.
IMG_0187.jpeg

I just went on my first trip to WDW. Got this peculiar card from Gideon’s Cookies. Is it a reference to the Pallo clan? BTW I don’t understand all the hype about Gideon’s from Disney Vloggers, especially from Paging Mr. Morrow. Every local cookie place I know back home in SoCal is way better than Gideon’s.
View attachment 3027217
I prefer the cookies at Summer House on the Lake

Reactions: 5