Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the fact that he refuses to buy dining room table chairs and turned it into some big 'chairs or no chairs' debate for his audience. Why would someone who claims to earn as much money as Kyle just want a dining room table without chairs? Meanwhile Casey admitted multiple times that she has the chairs all picked out and in her shopping cart but Kyle refuses to buy them.

Between that, having to cut Disney+ out of his budget, and announcing that he's taking a break from cruises/travels because of his "mental health" is all indicative that he's house poor and got in way over his head.
I always thought you bought the table and chairs TOGETHER so one can use the dining room table. Silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always thought you bought the table and chairs TOGETHER so one can use the dining room table. Silly me.
Totally, it doesn't even need to be a dining set. Our designer ordered our dining room table & chairs from two different manufacturers. Common sense dictates, you don't need a dining table without chairs, & you don't need the dining chairs without the table. That Kyle seems to suggest that they don't need the chairs at all, or he likes the table without them, is sad & dishonest. He flat out can't afford them

Reactions: 8
Totally, it doesn't even need to be a dining set. Our designer ordered our dining room table & chairs from two different manufacturers. Common sense dictates, you don't need a dining table without chairs, & you don't need the dining chairs without the table. That Kyle seems to suggest that they don't need the chairs at all, or he likes the table without them, is sad & dishonest. He flat out can't afford them
Casey is a master at interior design; she should be hitting up flea markets and thrift stores to find chairs there! Get em for cheap and refinish them if needed.

Oh wait.

It took days to hang a few curtains and two hours to hang a towel bar. Months would be needed to sand and stain or paint a few chairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Casey is a master at interior design; she should be hitting up flea markets and thrift stores to find chairs there! Get em for cheap and refinish them if needed.

Oh wait.

It took days to hang a few curtains and two hours to hang a towel bar. Months would be needed to sand and stain or paint a few chairs!
Do you know how hard it is to find beige chairs at flea markets?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oh wait.

Flea markets? They anything like straw markets? Kyle & Casey are mall people, my guy. Flea markets b scary

Reactions: 6
Do you know how hard it is to find beige chairs at flea markets?
And I've done the hard work for em'. $99 for 4 of these little beauties at The Boston Flea Super Market . Buy all four and get the light fixture FREE.
Kylie loves free stuff.
Ready to fix right up! Perfect to put Casey's designer touch on them and customize the four. Coral Level chairs in the rough.
Not exactly dining room chairs, and might have to lower the table. 😂 Still, they are beige.
At least Kylie's feet will touch the floor and they could pass em' off as 4 Captain's chairs. KaChing!
HardWood-Upholstery-Chair-Frame-e1531684664262-scaled.jpg

• Haha
So what is he complaining about? Casey is his hook up!
He's complaining about "gay space witches" in The Acolyte. See my last post. He's trying to get people to quit subscribing to Disney+. He can't publicly say his anti-LGBTQ+ feelings toward Disney+ programming, so he has to find another reason, today's reason is "I don't watch it much anymore (true if he doesn't watch any pride or LGBTQ+ shows) and Netflix has so much good content." There is also light suggestion splitting the cost with family members as Moochy McGhee does.
1719840990188.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And I've done the hard work for em'. $99 for 4 of these little beauties at The Boston Flea Super Market . Buy all four and get he light fixture FREE.
Kylie loves free stuff.
Ready to fix right up! Perfect to put Casey's designer touch on them and customize the four. Coral Level chairs in the rough.
Not exactly dining room chairs, and might have to lower the table. 😂 Still, they are beige.
At least Kylie's feet will touch the floor and they could pass em' off as 4 Captain's chairs. KaChing!
View attachment 3027857
No, Kyle, you do not sit on the pointy thing, thank you very much. Stop confusing him, SnapChet!

• Haha
Looks like oar boy may have been left off yet another media event. This past weekend media was invited out to preview the new DVC cabins at Ft Wilderness and then attend the Hoop Dee Doo last night for the 50th anniversary.
Well, since Kyle has made it publicly known that he brings gallon sizes bayygs to Hoop Dee Doo and stashes ribs in them to take home, they probably don’t want him there anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He's complaining about "gay space witches" in The Acolyte. See my last post. He's trying to get people to quit subscribing to Disney+. He can't publicly say his anti-LGBTQ+ feelings toward Disney+ programming, so he has to find another reason, today's reason is "I don't watch it much anymore (true if he doesn't watch any pride or LGBTQ+ shows) and Netflix has so much good content." There is also light suggestion splitting the cost with family members as Moochy McGhee does.
View attachment 3027858
When this was posted on Tattle, Kylie tried to throw people off by making an IG story by saying he's thinking of watching the Acolyte but heard bad things about it. Then had a poll. Another one of his light suggestions.

Reactions: 8
Well, since Kyle has made it publicly known that he brings gallon sizes bayygs to Hoop Dee Doo and stashes ribs in them to take home, they probably don’t want him there anymore.
No doubt. What Disney might consider "low rent theft", the Pallo family considers a "hack"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Casey is bawling her eyes out after the fireworks and squirt is screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after telling everyone it's a "VIP" viewing. These two are perfect for each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So he leaves Casey at the hotel to walk around Disney yesterday morning but she had to go home with him to upload the vlog? These two make no sense at all and today’s vlog was a waste of time. I thought they were going out for a nice dinner but instead they got small plates at the bar.
---
They are both developmentally stunted. In today's dump, Casey is bawling her eyes out after the fireworks and squirt is screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after telling everyone he's a VIP. These two are perfect for each other.
View attachment 3027903
These two are so immature. You see these fireworks all the time. I really hope they don’t have children anytime soon as they don’t have the mental capability to take care of another human being being this emotional.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he leaves Casey at the hotel to walk around Disney yesterday morning but she had to go home with him to upload the vlog? These two make no sense at all and today’s vlog was a waste of time. I thought they were going out for a nice dinner but instead they got small plates at the bar.
There's been a lot of posts on Tattle recently about how he's too scared to walk around the parks by himself lately. So he had to prove you hatters wrong by leaving Casey at the hotel so he could walk around Disney alone.
---
Still can't fully cross his fingers but looks like he's been practicing ever since you guyses pointed it out.

010135.jpg

010136.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
These two are so immature. You see these fireworks all the time. I really hope they don’t have children anytime soon as they don’t have the mental capability to take care of another human being being this emotional.
If Sue & JerBear didn't have him chemically castrated by age 10, they've done the entire human gene pool a huge disservice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Casey is bawling her eyes out after the fireworks and squirt is screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after telling everyone it's a "VIP" viewing. These two are perfect for each other.
Do we need anymore proof that Casey lived a tit life and this is as good as it will ever get for her?

Do we need anymore proof that Casey lived a tit life and this is as good as it will ever get for her?
I just don't get how her sister turned out more normal.

Casey clearly thinks she's living some magical 'Disney fairytale' love story though and she's not going anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Why does Casey have to go home with him so HE can upload his video?
My guess is that he's fearful and paranoid of being at that apartment house on Cesspool Ln alone. Taping up cardboard over the windows, installing curtains in the living room, etc. Casey is his bodyguard, just like Lora was his bodyguard when he was buying that 15 year old junker from those 'two kind gentlemen' on top of a parking garage.

That's the only thing that makes sense to me. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited: