Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect! Oar squirt did say that he wanted to do do a 'hurricane cruise' where he's a "reporter" documenting a 'frightening experience.'
That's one bleeping wish I'd personally pay for and drag his ridiculous, lying, depraved and fat ass onboard.
tumblr_b7b8e91165de7b5aafcc81e67c38767c_615b5b23_400.gif

(*It reminds me of Trump saying he would have gone into the Uvalde, TX school unarmed to help the children while the shooter was still active.)
Word fail a that kind of sick lying.
That's nothing more than a troll from the depraved midget. You couldn't get his cowardly ass out in a thunderstorm if Susan were dying and they called him to come now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, I'm not paying attention and just noticed this charming bit of info. "Monster Storm Brewing in Atlantic"
Seems Hurricane Beryl is already at Cat. 3 level and increasing in strength and heading to some of the warmest waters ever recorded this time of year in the Caribbean area.
Let's quickly put him on a cruise to Nazza'. 😂
Time for oar' intrepid hurricane reporter to dust off his kiddie goggles, reserve a room to prevent stranded tourists from getting them all, and getting ready to dance in puddles while people are drowning.... just like he did during the horrors of Hurricane Ian.
Alexa said he was a reporter when he took a room and food from stranded tourists....just like the reporters from any major news service. (Well, she's a bleeping idiot, of course.) I'll never forget or forgive that sad, sick little routine from the disgusting Pallo Incest Twins.
One possible track on The Weather Channel. Others have it heading more to the south as it closes in, then north more quickly and right up over Florida. Of course, hurricanes go where the want to go. 😬
View attachment 3026317 View attachment 3026329
I can never forget that. Bodies were still being pulled from the shattered homes and debris fields and coastal waters, other bodies were washed out to sea and never recovered. The Orlando area had catastrophic flooding in several areas _______and that was the dwarfish bleeping moron's 'inspired' reporting the next morning.
I honestly thought that would be the end of his vlogging “career.” Opportunistic twit.

Come on now, you know Casey has never sucked a dick.
Unless someone appealed to her good religious upbringing and told her it was Gabriel's horn and generously allowed her to blow it.
---
Kyle reporting on a hurricane:
One of my favs in modern hurricane history was the visual of Al Roker standing in the breach, fighting the hurricane winds of WILMA ..... but being held in place by a very brave young man who was holding Roker's leg and his face and head were squarely planted in Roker's crotch.
I thought, "There isn't enough money on earth that would get me to do that and be teabagged by Al Roker."

tumblr_nlvwnjQXtl1tv4k5po1_500.gif
al-roker-hurricane.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a greasy little grifter if indeed this is him.

View attachment 3026315
This is not Kyle. Well, I’m still not sure. This sock puppet is way over aggressive and has way bettter vocabulary than KP. He invited Eric & Dudley to a fight and Kyle via his old sock puppets would never do this. I’m thinking it’s a clever troll who attacks KP hatters and also troll Kylie in a weird way.

Reactions: 5
We need to get back to the Pallo Golf Channel, unfortunately the best 2 balls he ever hit on a golf course was when he stepped on a rake.
It's a shame I'm moving away from the area in a couple of weeks. I would've loved to get paired with him on a golf course and given him tit the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
we know oar boy is an anal-lick-its type of guy. LTT just dropped a video in regard to thumbnails.

Reactions: 4
That's one bleeping wish I'd personally pay for and drag his ridiculous, lying, depraved and fat ass onboard.
View attachment 3026358
(*It reminds me of Trump saying he would have gone into the Uvalde, TX school unarmed to help the children while the shooter was still active.)
Word fail a that kind of sick lying.
That's nothing more than a troll from the depraved midget. You couldn't get his cowardly ass out in a thunderstorm if Susan were dying and they called him to come now.
And I'd be happy to chip in to help pay for that troll! But let's not forget that his adoring fans who live in La-La Land will praise him and tell him how wonderful it is that he would risk his life to be our on-the-scene hurricane reporter. How anyone with even half a brain cell can still fall for the constant nonsensical gibberish coming from this midget is something I will never understand. He keeps up his phony schtick; they keep eating it up!

disneymomof321
6 hours ago
We had 7614 once. They gave it to us for my 40th birthday and the view was perfect! We can’t wait for the refurb! We always stay here on December 30th for fireworks

XtBQpL_LMz4YuanZbTs_eDu8=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@KylePalIo

6 hours ago
View was MAGICAL

"MAGICAL"? (In all caps, no less.) Doesn't take much to impress oar boy, does it? Kyle, get out and see some real "MAGICAL" sights - found all over the world. It's too bad that WDW is the epicenter of your life/world, and that you don't know any better. Must be tough going through life fearing everyone and everything. You are missing out on so much. But I guess as long as you have a good view of Disney from your "outdated" room, all is MAGICAL with you.

I almost did a spit take.🤣 The hand over the heart ♥! That dumbass blank look on his fugly mug. Mentioning the price.😊The breathtaking panorama 😂! THE ARROW POINTING AT THE SECOND STORY ROOM! Oh…too early to laugh that hard.
It’s the hand over the heart that sells it!😆
He kept complaining how old it is and how it needs an update. It is only 15 years old. The Contemporary is far older at 52.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's amazing how much his parents enable and defend him.

Let's not forget that earlier this year @tgills86 (Susan Pallo) was all over X telling everyone that Kylie paid for the house all himself and her and DADx3 didn't help at all.
Having enabled and defended him for decades, they probably figure it's too late to change anything. They know they have created a monster whose contributions to society equal zero - and now they just have to live with what they have spawned.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Having enabled and defended him for decades, they probably figure it's too late to change anything. They know they have created a monster whose contributions to society equal zero - and now they just have to live with what they have spawned.
And they hope Casey will take him off their hands so they won’t have to defend him anymore. It will be all on her as the wife.

• Sad
Reactions: 9