Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still getting hits steadily. I'm truly surprised by the staying power this has had. Much more animosity out there
for Kylie and his sock puppets than I would have expected. McClung is foolish if he bought
the bullshit the Pallo Clowns were peddling, the same tired tit they blast at ever critic not used to their tactics.
Only a matter of time before another YouTuber will take this up and runs with it. You can count on that. There's
a gold mine just sitting there for someone who wants it and there are a lot of ambitions YTubers out there who
will want it.

449783300_8555728947787279_6202957650944785318_n.jpg

Reactions: 10
I just know that he’s watched these videos today and he’s probably seething so bad right now at home alone waiting for Casey to get home from work. 😂😤🤡
He was invited but he thought he didn't meet the height requirement for the ride, we all know he is a giant in his own mind.
Jete.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1720013764992.png

I know that Disney Dining Reviews are a core of Disney vlogging content, but he's done Brown Derby several times. Safe to say "Burning Chicken Cooking with Casey" is donezo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
really???
His word salad excuse is pure bullshit. He's the ONLY vlogger in that niche that gets anywhere near that daily downvote total on his Daily Dumps and he gets it consistently, over and over ad nauseum. There's NO mistake, no YouTube skewed result, on a truth he can't handle and has to try to lie away.
Oh, Kylie. Suck it up buttercup. Get out of that pathetic Crackerbox fantasyland. You made that, you pitiful, lying, fat bottom little man-baby. Man up. Own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such a pro.
I haven’t watched this video yet but I use to love watching Mickey Views. Unfortunately he became so negative and when he bitched about where Disney put the Walt statue without thinking about the rules of the third, so he lost some credibility in my opinion.

He’s also referred to cloth napkins as “towel like napkins”.

So I like Mickey Views but he’s just become negative and really started showing he doesn’t know as much as he thinks he knows. Leagues above the garbage Kyle puts out though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
really???
Hey Kyle, if the browser add-on is so inaccurate, care to explain why you're the only Disney vlogger who consistently shows these massive ratio of dislikes?
---
Funny how salty he gets every single time someone points out his dislike ratio. Yet somehow he refuses to respond to any questions about his sock puppets, those just get quickly removed and the commenter is shadowbanned with no response.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13