Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should start offering sponsorships on his forehead

View attachment 2998099
Another Target shopping 'experience' with Casey Beige Castle? Oh pinch me!

And that's a lot of 'swirl' and torturous pulling forward of that pile of hair on top.
Weird! Only Hair Furor of MAGAlardo has a more tortured coiffure. Pallo can only pile on and COUVRe' up that growing sand trap for
so long. Cheap transpants Bummy. One word: Turkey. (hint: It's also a country.) :LOL:
Lots of ad space here Disney! Just saying.
448628600_8471784316181743_6249358078525555392_n.jpg
hair.jpg
432912728_8154693427890835_2917125264727739895_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
oh-my-george-takei.gif

448631404_8471999186160256_8586268600912283480_n.jpg
Must be a "...a bone issue. more of a bone thing."
72858636-9633-42e6-a612-aa47883d81eb_text.gif
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sure since Kyle recently experienced the grief of losing his grandpa, he made plans to head to WI to spend Father’s Day with his Dad. It would also be a sweet gesture to be there to support Susan on her first Father’s Day without her Dad.

Oh, wait. This is Kyle the King of Selfishness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I am sure since Kyle recently experienced the grief of losing his grandpa, he made plans to head to WI to spend Father’s Day with his Dad. It would also be a sweet gesture to be there to support Susan on her first Father’s Day without her Dad.

Oh, wait. This is Kyle the King of Selfishness.
He's too busy shopping at Target and watching Inside Out 2 today.

009774.jpg

009772.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Oar investment just keeps going down

View attachment 2998319
They couldn't have targeted a worse time to buy a house than they did. They made an especially bad duck up and compounded the mess with that sub par built little place in the worst neighborhood in Celebration. All of it a debacle to quiet their whining 30 year old park crawling dwarfish cretin. Unbelievable stupidity.

How to cope...well, off to another 2 or 3 day grifted cruise? Is that what I'm seeing? OMFG! It's just too, too laughable. Mini Groundhog Day cruises to Nassa? o_O ___ We just returned last week from Mexico after a week at the Chablé Yucatán, our fav resort there and our oldest was able to join us for a few days.... great time.
Our travel agent tempted us with a deal too good to refuse...ALTHOUGH the Yucatan is not my go to place at this time of year whatsoever. We lucked out with spectacular weather all week, but I just looked and one of the earliest cauldrons of tropical chaos in many years is forming in the Caribbean, Texas coast across Florida to the Bahamas___ storms and torrential tropical downpours galore. NOT the time for resorts and cruises and the reason they can be dirt cheap this time of year. As my Dad is fond of saying, "You pays yer' money and you takes yer' chances."
Wish I could say I hope they have the luck we did and mean it........ but I can't. My god any cruise to the Bahamas or the Caribbean sounds like a nightmare to me, and especially this time of year. It could well be for them as well. Well, at least it would give Grifty a reason to stay on the ship and pretend to be disappointed he can't "...take you guyses all around the island like I usually do." 😂 The dimwits who follow him would accept and believe that even though he won't get off the boat unless someone is with him as a handler and protector and never outside the tourist zone just close to the ship.

Could be rough seas ahead. OK.. Lot of innocent people aboard, don't wish this on em' but I can dream. :LOL:
I picture Casey holding on and Kyle sliding back and forth across the place crying and screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOO'! while
trying to get it on film.
200w.gif
as-a-strong-storm-looks-inside-the-cruise-liner.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Douche.

009771.jpg

---
FYI - today's dump was filmed on June 5th after they got back from Chicago. The 3 day cruise mentioned was the one they just went on which ended a week ago. So far he's had over a week off with all these old daily dumps he's churning out and the timeline is all screwed up. I'm assuming the "mega vlog" of the cruise is coming up next :sleep:

Reactions: 7
Nick is way too nice to that little fucker. How did Kyle talk him into being in the vlog?

I honestly think he decided against the cruise mega vlog because people were complaining about it in some of his comments AND because we’ve been making fun of him about it too. He’s tattle’s little witch. 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They couldn't have targeted a worse time to buy a house than they did. They made an especially bad duck up and compounded the mess with that sub par built little place in the worst neighborhood in Celebration. All of it a debacle to quiet their whining 30 year old park crawling dwarfish cretin. Unbelievable stupidity.

How to cope...well, off to another 2 or 3 day grifted cruise? Is that what I'm seeing? OMFG! It's just too, too laughable. Mini Groundhog Day cruises to Nassa? o_O ___ We just returned last week from Mexico after a week at the Chablé Yucatán, our fav resort there and our oldest was able to join us for a few days.... great time.
Our travel agent tempted us with a deal too good to refuse...ALTHOUGH the Yucatan is not my go to place at this time of year whatsoever. We lucked out with spectacular weather all week, but I just looked and one of the earliest cauldrons of tropical chaos in many years is forming in the Caribbean, Texas coast across Florida to the Bahamas___ storms and torrential tropical downpours galore. NOT the time for resorts and cruises and the reason they can be dirt cheap this time of year. As my Dad is fond of saying, "You pays yer' money and you takes yer' chances."
Wish I could say I hope they have the luck we did and mean it........ but I can't. My god any cruise to the Bahamas or the Caribbean sounds like a nightmare to me, and especially this time of year. It could well be for them as well. Well, at least it would give Grifty a reason to stay on the ship and pretend to be disappointed he can't "...take you guyses all around the island like I usually do." 😂 The dimwits who follow him would accept and believe that even though he won't get off the boat unless someone is with him as a handler and protector and never outside the tourist zone just close to the ship.

Could be rough seas ahead. OK.. Lot of innocent people aboard, don't wish this on em' but I can dream. :LOL:
I picture Casey holding on and Kyle sliding back and forth across the place crying and screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOO'! while
trying to get it on film.
View attachment 2998353View attachment 2998383
Maybe the next cruise will be on the Poseidon Adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unintended consequences.
WARNING : If YOU Are A Dick, Do NOT Use The Pump.
We Are Not Responsible For The Results:

Kyle did not see the warning. SAD
altpuppy-penis.gif
A penis pump probably wouldn't work for oar' boy. The testosterone treatments appear to have turned him from a dickless, hairless, squeaky little guy to a dickless, hairy, squeaky little guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nick is way too nice to that little fucker. How did Kyle talk him into being in the vlog?
It's puzzling that Nick and Lora, especially, are go to vid "buds" when Pallo asks them. Lora, I more understand, a more common background, drinking and whoring buddies 😂 and neither will ever be invited to join MENSA. Birds of a feather.

Nick? I don't know the whole story, I admit, but it's impossible to believe he isn't aware that self-hating closeted Pallo, through his fake accounts, calls him (and JoJo / Jete...etc.) 'homos' 'queers' 'degenerates' and on and on. Yet Nick is always, it appears, ready to stand in for a vid. Hard to believe he's 'fond' of Kyle in any way at this point, a balding, misshapen, low intelligence midget.
Haven't given it a lot of thought, but perhaps he feels sorry for an obviously mentally & emotionally fractured pathetic little man like Kyle? Perhaps he has a kind heart and a dim bulb? Perhaps the insults don't matter (as with JoJo) and he enjoys watching Pallo make a fool of himself, as the time Nick was in some parade and when Kyle saw him, he began to WOOOOOO' and scream "LOOK AT THAT STUD!" and almost knocked Casey out getting to the front to get closer to the float and scream more. It was cringe overload.
I have mixed feelings about Nick and don't see him in any way as some pure of heart innocent Disney CM. I have a feeling he's had to deal with a lot of homemade religious baggage, and that can be a terrible burden on a gay guy, I'm sure. Still, he seems far better adjusted than Pallo, although who isn't out side of an insane asylum. Again, I don't know much about Nick, but I don't wish him any ill luck. Doesn't seem like a 'bad' person in any way to me.
---
lmao-laughing-hard.gif

417426004_8472575396102635_5900635570142528855_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.