Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poor family that got stuck with him on the ride. He's hooting, hollering, shouting and screaming "LET'S GOOOOO" right into their ears.

(Look at his little short legs 😂 😂 )
009794.png

Each time they pass the screens he yells out "I GOT FIRST PLACE!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Food for thought. When Kyle claims to be hosted or invited by (insert company here) is he lying or not adhering to the rules? We follow a bunch of influencers on threads and this has been a heated topic of discussion. To disclose or not disclose sponsorships and being hosted. Apparently this is a real thing being enforced (as of 2022) and oar boy never mentions this or discloses sponsorships the proper way other than a "thanks". Even JoJo disclosed the trips by Zach the right way and Kyle couldn't even copy and paste the idea. How long till he gets reported or someone catches on?

IMG_8290.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Food for thought. When Kyle claims to be hosted or invited by (insert company here) is he lying or not adhering to the rules? We follow a bunch of influencers on threads and this has been a heated topic of discussion. To disclose or not disclose sponsorships and being hosted. Apparently this is a real thing being enforced (as of 2022) and oar boy never mentions this or discloses sponsorships the proper way other than a "thanks". Even JoJo disclosed the trips by Zach the right way and Kyle couldn't even copy and paste the idea. How long till he gets reported or someone catches on?

View attachment 2999779
Here's a pretty decent video from tom scott with regards to this.

Reactions: 7
He has C asey lying now as todays vlog is at 7pm on Monday but they claim that every night they eat dinner while watching Price is Right. Why is she not with him at Epcot?
He seems very nervous in this vlog. Something is off.
30 year old man excited to see the monorail. Something he has seen a million times.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2999779
He missed one..........thank you YouTube for hosting me.

1718636156081.png

Wait, wait. Eric, don't you live in Montreal? And you both have nom de famille français? I don't want to be in the business of making up insults for him to use, but he thought "jabba the canuck" was a good insult when Jabba l'habitant was right there? Mais, sa sœur est la vraie jabba.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Squirt ever got a call back regarding his interest in Limb Lengthening Surgery from the Boston's Children's Hospital. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2999779
The problem is, the FTC guidelines don’t ever appear to be enforced. People have been making this point about influencers for years now, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any consequences for failure to disclose though.

Reactions: 5
The problem is, the FTC guidelines don’t ever appear to be enforced. People have been making this point about influencers for years now, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any consequences for failure to disclose though.
And even if they did enforce it, I just can't see the FTC bothering to go after a small fry like Pallo.

And even if they did enforce it, I just can't see the FTC bothering to go after a small fry like Pallo.
For sure. If it was a really huge channel or influencer with millions of subscribers, there might be a chance. I feel like the disclosure rules are kind of…performative security theater, if that makes sense? The existence of the rules is supposed to be a deterrent, so nothing is actually enforced.

Reactions: 5
This is why I call him unemployed.
  • Lives life on permanent vacation mode going on 3-day Bahamas cruises and to Disney parks
  • Panhandles for donations, gifts, and little trips
  • Is too lazy to render services for subscriptions he charges for (Patreon)
  • Makes no effort to improve, plan, do research, learn, etc.
Absolutely nothing he does can be classified as "work" or a "job."

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2999760
Wait, wait. Eric, don't you live in Montreal? And you both have nom de famille français? I don't want to be in the business of making up insults for him to use, but he thought "jabba the canuck" was a good insult when Jabba l'habitant was right there? Mais, sa sœur est la vraie jabba.
The idiot used his sock puppet to try and “own” Dudley on X and he made himself look worse! He used a picture from 2021 and posted it side-by-side to one of Dudley‘s pictures which he stole from his page and was an old picture by the way. Dudley went on to post more recent pictures of himself and he looks 10x better even though he’s 10+yrs older than that loser!😂

Reactions: 9
This is why I call him unemployed.
  • Lives life on permanent vacation mode going on 3-day Bahamas cruises and to Disney parks
  • Panhandles for donations, gifts, and little trips
  • Is too lazy to render services for subscriptions he charges for (Patreon)
  • Makes no effort to improve, plan, do research, learn, etc.
Absolutely nothing he does can be classified as "work" or a "job."
The devotion of some of those 'fans' is fascinating. Apart from the sick thirsty sugardaddies and weirdo cougars, many of his fans are ignorant, poor, lower middle class folk who can hardly make ends meet, and they send this scummy deformed dwarf their hard earned monies so they can watch him spend it in a slot machine on a cruise ship or watch the little alcoholic drink it away in an afternoon.
I actually remember a long time devotee, "Diva," who has small kids, has trouble making ends meet, actually apologize to him ( during one of those money grab livestreams before another revolving door mini cruise ) because she didn't have the money to send him to help him. It was flesh crawling and reminiscent, on a smaller scale, of those odious bottomfeeding TV preachers who grift and fleece their flocks with 'words of knowledge' from God telling the dummies to do whatever it takes, but send in money to the ministry so the preacher can buy another private jet or a winter home on St. Thomas. If you don't, you're defying God...and the money pours in.

Kyle, and many of these online bums and grifting cons, count on that same slavish idiocy to fund them. We know he could get 3 to 5 days daily dumps from one day of filming, but he leaves the impression that he's up every day before dawn, going 24/7, slavishly out and filmimg for "them" and editing all night to get them his "art." (always makes me LOL) And they swallow that, believe it and tell him to 'slow down' pace himself' because he's 'working too much. '
lmao-laughing-hard.gif

Calling them fool, or fools and their money, is an insult to fools. It's just willful ignorance in many cases and utter cultishness, ala some soap opera fans, in other cases.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.