Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how he completely removed himself from the shot when Nick was speaking? If it were Casey, he would’ve been making funny faces. Oh and did he say trans instead of channel at first? Freudian slip or what? 🤔 It always cracks me up when Kylie tries to cross his fingers 🤞🏽 he can’t! 😂😂😂
View attachment 2997963
View attachment 2997964
View attachment 2997965
I’m sorry. I’m playing catch up.. he sad to the WHAT channel? What did I miss? Does this ass hat have a new channel?

Reactions: 4
How touching! Instead of using his old X account, GreasyKyle (aka: WisconsinKid... so original) is using a near new sock puppet for Creepy Clown Ger and Father's Day. 🤡
Oh Kyle, remember. You have some big shoes to fill.
200w (1).gif

THIS is all so mentally degraded. He's spending inordinate amounts of time creating a little mob of sock puppet accounts :ROFLMAO: and
believing, I suppose, he can create so much stealthy chaos with them he'll own the hatters. Such sad screwed up and completely wasteful behavior.
He's such a mentally rotting little man, wilting right before our eyes. Watching this human rot in real time isn't pleasant but somehow fascinating.
Such a waste of oxygen. No talent, a bum who takes and bleeds his family and girl friend and anyone else he can, dry and throws away so much time, throws away what life he has, on futile nonsense like this,.
m.jpg

m1.jpg
448640936_8473064486053726_1566169331435552641_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched this meathead in a week because I’m in southern Florida playing golf every day and drinking every night like I’m going to prison.

I watched this cast member trip to Tiana with Not Gay Nick and I have to say this midget appears dumber than ever.

This 30 year old man who allegedly communicates for a living lacks even a 6 year olds command of vocabulary to describe anything.

NG Nick quickly gets frustrated with the tit for brains insisting that a piano player is a pianoist.

He tells some story about cast members going to the bathroom in Hall of Presidents lobby that makes absolutely no sense to anyone.

He claims all cast members with pink bracelets have had their rides canceled, but the next scene is him on the ride with no explanation of what happened.

Mr $400k/year is beside himself that the table service meal he wants might be the giant sum of $60 each. $400k my white ass. But he did invest in the $1 upgrade of microwaved Velveeta for his deep fried mini hot dogs.

This idiot gets stupider every day.

In another 10 days I’ll be on property for a week and I’ll post any pics I get of this midget halfwit in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think that WisconsinSaint X account is Kyle. I think it's another TattleOnTattle type account.

Reactions: 6
In my mind the only way that NG Nick has remained "friends" with Pallo is because they enjoy a sexual relationship together and are in the closet as far as the rest of the world goes - for numerous, obvious reasons. I have too much respect for Nick to believe that he would remain friends with Pallo otherwise. Speaking of "friends," isn't it amazing how his so-called friends come in and out of his life whenever "views" are dropping and help is needed. (Remember his really good Wisconsin buddy that he went to the Packer's game with last year - only to never be seen or heard from again?)

The more I hear Pallo talk, the more I believe that the pic of him in the cap and gown supposedly as a Univ. of Wisco graduate was AI-generated. I refuse to believe that any college graduate doesn't know the word pianist. Really, Kyle - pianoist? Unless he does this merely to generate comments from his adoring fans, he is truly the dumbest college graduate on the planet.

Reactions: 9
Oar boy has been seething all night.

BTW "untermensch" is his new favorite word now. Courtesy of @SnapChet

009777.jpg

009780.jpg

009779.jpg

009778.jpg

This Dwarf is so creatively bankrupt he even has to copy his "insults" from Tattle, just like he copies all his content from other vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think that WisconsinSaint X account is Kyle. I think it's another TattleOnTattle type account.
It's not Kyle. It's the same account that used to be called "TheKylePallo" whoever is posting to this X account is just taking pictures off Kyle's story on Instagram. I've said it before, but if this is a troll it's very strange. They're literally posting correct links to his vlog and just posting things off his Instagram. There's no trolling going on, so it's just very odd to me, what's the point? And Kyle never posted his Instagram stories to twitter/x.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Kyle is a weird one.. at this point all I see is a little man with Napoleon syndrome spending his life trying to best his critics or haters instead of going out and living his life or trying to improve his craft. I guess bc you know life be scary and all. It’s such a sad and pathetic existence. If he wasn’t such a douche canoe, I might actually feel sorry for him.

They couldn't have targeted a worse time to buy a house than they did. They made an especially bad duck up and compounded the mess with that sub par built little place in the worst neighborhood in Celebration. All of it a debacle to quiet their whining 30 year old park crawling dwarfish cretin. Unbelievable stupidity.
There were SO many better homes that were $100-200k cheaper during that time frame. But he was so desperate to move into a 2 story apartment that he made Banker mommy overspend on her retirement home.

For a guy that claims to make over $300k/yr, it's awfully strange that he even needed a mortgage.
---
Kile, that pizza didn’t even look good, dumbass.
but was it "joouseee"?

• Haha
  • Heart
There were SO many better homes that were $100-200k cheaper during that time frame. But he was so desperate to move into a 2 story apartment that he made Banker mommy overspend on her retirement home.

For a guy that claims to make over $300k/yr, it's awfully strange that he even needed a mortgage.
---

but was it "joouseee"?
Remember when Kyle put a mega mansion with a lavish backyard, complete with pool and impeccable landscaping on his thumbnails when he posted his house touring vlogs, only for everyone to see that he lived in pretty much a two story condo that is so close to his neighbors that they might as well be sharing a wall and his 10x5 foot “backyard” that had exactly one bush and people were pissed accusing him of clickbait and then he got all butt-hurt over it? LOL 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember when Kyle put a mega mansion with a lavish backyard, complete with pool and impeccable landscaping on his thumbnails when he posted his house touring vlogs, only for everyone to see that he lived in pretty much a two story condo that is so close to his neighbors that they might as well be sharing a wall and his 10x5 foot “backyard” that had exactly one bush and people were pissed accusing him of clickbait and then he got all butt-hurt over it? LOL 😂
I remember 😂 Then he made another clickbait video and told people to stop watching if they don't love him and "anything he does."

009781.jpg

009782.jpg

• Haha
He almost missed the closing of test track. His blood sweat and tears go into these videos though y’all! 😂

• Haha
Blood, sweat, and tears.
The last day of Test Track Epcot

009784.jpg

009785.jpg

009787.jpg

009790.jpg

Words are tough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oar boy was seething and raging inside I bet when he heard Marc Anthony music at Epcot. God forbid they play “foreign” music at his happy place! 😂 I love these little reminders that he’s in Orlando, which has the biggest population of Puerto Ricans outside of Puerto Rico besides New York.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.