Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to drop a good note before going out. Just noticed the vid hit 80,000 views and 7.7K upvotes.
And it's still steadily picking up views.
bd0748ad-7c88-4805-b9a4-9d401577e488_text.gif
😂
He should let this mellow for at least a week or so before dropping Chapter 2 of
"Here's Your Karma You PAB: Kyle Pallo! Come on Down."
449201601_8514204501939724_2150779726938663659_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
BREAKING NEWS: Lshadows13 has entered the chat 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

IMG_3242.jpeg

Wow Kyle… what took you so long??? And honestly, THAT was the best you could come up with?? You had THREE DAYS to come up with a triumphant comeback that could have owned us hatters once and for all! I do agree with you on one thing though… it COULD have been researched a little better, only because there was so much more Louis left out, hence why hopefully he will make a Part 2 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 3015492

Wow Kyle… what took you so long??? And honestly, THAT was the best you could come up with?? You had THREE DAYS to come up with a triumphant comeback that could have owned us hatters once and for all! I do agree with you on one thing though… it COULD have been researched a little better, only because there was so much more Louis left out, hence why hopefully he will make a Part 2 😂.
I love that Lshadows took the bait. Kyle Pallo is a f*cking moron. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 3015492

3 days and this is what he comes up with? The same old tired line of "trolls spreading lies."
Nothing to refute it, no evidence to back it up.
Sister-Wife also went silent on X. She was haughty and arrogant prior to when the video dropped and then went silent quick. They both claim to have absolute proof that they aren't Kyle or related to him in any way, yet when asked for the receipts they both say they don't have to provide them.

"NOT Kyle" eventually gave us a photo of Stijn and a photo of Kyle's MacBook with "I'm not Kyle Pallo" typed in a word editor.

Odd that two self-proclaimed "stans" claim to have all the receipts to clear Kyle's name and make us all look foolish, yet refuse to provide it. Very odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
UPDATE: We have someone questioning Kyle.

IMG_3243.jpeg

Yes, what exactly ARE your counterpoints, Mr. Lshadows13, who claims to not personally know Kyle, yet seems to know EVERYTHING about Kyle while simultaneously NOT being Kyle, and somehow it’s been CONFIRMED that he is not Kyle with no other proof or evidence other than him saying it’s been CONFIRMED!!

ANOTHER UPDATE: Now my hero MichaelKayin90Seconds has entered the chat!

IMG_3244.jpeg

God, I wish I could stay up until 3 am like Kyle and see how this all goes down and watch the seething happen in real time, but I gotta go to bed because I have an ACTUAL JOB I have to wake up for in the morning LOL!
---
Ok… I said I was going, but good lord, now look at this!!!

IMG_3246.jpeg

So is he going to try and find Louis on X now and dox/take his identity? Kyle, the video you are commenting on was LITERALLY about how you create sock puppets and steal people’s identities on X. If it upsets you so much that people are exposing you about this, perhaps maybe you should STOP DOING IT because you are only PROVING EVERYONE’S POINT. Are you really THAT STUPID??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet you he makes a new X account now using Louis's name, identity and photos. Good luck with that squirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK… I couldn’t help it LOL! So I discovered that Kyle is ALL OVER the comments, it wasn’t just that one comment thread. I haven’t gone through ALL of them, but this is what I found so far:

IMG_3247.jpeg
IMG_3248.jpeg
IMG_3251.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg
IMG_3256.jpeg
IMG_3257.jpeg
IMG_3258.jpeg
IMG_3259.jpeg
IMG_3260.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg

Kyle… STEP AWAY from the TITOS!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OK… I couldn’t help it LOL! So I discovered that Kyle is ALL OVER the comments, it wasn’t just that one comment thread. I haven’t gone through ALL of them, but this is what I found so far:

View attachment 3015514View attachment 3015515View attachment 3015516View attachment 3015517View attachment 3015518View attachment 3015519View attachment 3015520View attachment 3015521View attachment 3015522View attachment 3015523

Kyle… STEP AWAY from the TITOS!
If Louis does decide to make a Part 2, Kyle just handed him a gift of so much more material to work with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 3015492

There are more replies, but Dudley chimed in to his return.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lmao he's on the Tito's tonight still going apeshit in the comments. This idiot doesn't realize he's just digging himself a deeper hole. The family needs to Baker Act or him or something. He's spiriling and out of control.

Someone should ask him why he deleted his account (again) after getting exposed. He says he's going to be back on X, so what's the point? If he's not Kyle then he should have nothing to worry about 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah, so BasedPeter is suddenly back 8 weeks after shutting down his account immediately after being called out on a livestream to focus in on this video to defend a vlogger he doesn’t interact with.

Sure. 🤣

Also his Cinderellas Royal Table video got just slightly more views than his Cabana Bay shitshow vlog. Must’ve been another pushing factor to the Tito’s for him!

Last edited:
The "flat week" is 3/30 - 4/6. It's hard to pin this against videos because he's so backlogged with content at this point. We do know that he was live on the solo cruise on 4/5. Unfortunately with this website we can't break it down to the thousand.

G #1: (4/27-5/11) shows growth from 205k to 207k
G #2: (5/25-6/8) shows growth from 210k to 212k

Here's a YTD view of the subscriber growth. It looks like on 1/20/24 he was at 194k before that huge spike in subscribers.

View attachment 3015254
I get the buying of subs when a creator is just starting. You’ve got to give the appearance of being somewhat relevant to gain attention, but spending that same money on your channel years later when the pump should be fully primed with organic traffic & running in its own? Nah man, that’s just throwing good money after bad, it’s the beginning of the end. At that point, you’re propping up the corpse of your original concept just to save face & hoping to avoid doing something else as long as you can. You’re basically flushing your precious time & dwindling cash flow straight down the toilet

Reactions: 7
The Kyle comment thread on Louis McClung’s just keeps growing and growing lol. What a nice thing to wake up to lol!

IMG_3262.jpeg
IMG_3263.jpeg
IMG_3264.jpeg
IMG_3265.jpeg
IMG_3266.jpeg
IMG_3267.jpeg

I love the person who said BOOM BUH BYE!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Those 5 or 6 pathetically stupid @lshadows13 comments buried amongst over 800 others are really going to make a big difference… for the 2 Stans who might actually stumble across them. Solid work Tater.
---
We’re at the point where Kyle fantasizes that he’s the Great and Powerful Oz, but instead of standing behind a green velvet drape to carry out his charade, it’s actually a clear plastic shower curtain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sugar Daddy Shower Time should be the title of this one. Anyone want to take bets that Zach paid for the meal and a little "extra"?

Screen Shot 2024-06-25 at 9.22.46 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That idiot really thinks Kyle and JoJo are going to boost his business. Want to bet this was recorded before the video from Louis dropped? What's Zach going to do if somehow his business is mentioned in a part 2 video (if there is one)?
Probably. I haven't watched yet but I am sure it wasn't yesterday as he keeps going back and forth with his vlogs.
---
Had to mention Pride Month

1719322740933.png

Reactions: 6
Rest assured everyone Kyle’s probably got more mini cruises to nasa on lock after having a successful dinner and shower show for travel agent Zach.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.