Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably. I haven't watched yet but I am sure it wasn't yesterday as he keeps going back and forth with his vlogs.
---
Had to mention Pride Month

View attachment 3016230
Attempting to do damage control after the Louis McClung video.
---
He got excited thinking Zach was going to get him some chuggers. Zach tells him "not yet."
Kile is still going to have a "chugger" from Zach, but it's going to be straight from the tap. IYKYK

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
More riveting info that he calls his "JOB"...I DON'T KNOW

1719324083414.png

---
The jokes just make themselves...'"I don't know what is going to come in this area"....UMMMM we do...

1719324183480.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FREE CHAMPAGNE (COURTESY OF ZACH)!!!! GET IT! GET IT! GET IT! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
009998.jpg

More drinks courtesy of Zach! Cheers buddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle: “You’re the best travel agent around, Zach. I love the way that you ignore the greasy hatters despite loads of evidence online and you don’t get mad when I act like I paid for the things that you bought me.”

1719323459089.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oar boy is like The Hulk. He's trying to intimidate you hatters so you stop talking about him.

009999.jpg

010005.jpg

010004.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle: “You’re the best travel agent around, Zach. I love the way that you ignore the greasy hatters despite loads of evidence online and you don’t get mad when I act like I paid for the things that you bought me.”

View attachment 3016250
Money’s tight and the mortgage is due soon. Time to work that ass Kylie! Hey, at least he got the “best date ever” out of it! 😂🤣

---
Can you say CRINGE 😬

---
Uh oh! Looks like our boy is teasing his stans again! He may not see them again tomorrow! I suspect a walk in the woods or I need a break video is coming soon! Especially now after seeing LShadows comments from YouTube. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at his little douche face while he walks around with his sugar daddy. He thinks he's such hot tit.

010006.png

010007.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you tell me how zach is helping with sponsored trips? Does he mean to say that zach is sponsoring his trips? TS 1:39

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can you tell me how zach is helping with sponsored trips? Does he mean to say that zach is sponsoring his trips? TS 1:39
Exactly! I’m surprised he even mentioned him helping him with sponsored trips, but I guess he needed to shout him out so he could get a free dinner out of it and who knows what else. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Kyle provides the shower shows and Zach pays for little 3 day cruises in return. I don't think it's a coincidence that he bought that shower phone holder right after meeting Zach on the Icon.

010010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny. Where's Casey? Isn't she supposed to be BFF's with Zach since they "talk all the time"?
and didn't they say they have dinner EVERY.NIGHT together and watch The Price is Right at the same time? I can't even count anymore how many times AFTER they said that, that they don't have dinner together.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.