Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how KP has to mention price with every single thing that he eats/does, etc. It is beyond sickening. The guy can't enjoy something just for the sake of enjoying it. If you are going to moan about a $30 upcharge on a dessert, don't order it in the first place. (And no worries, the next time he eats at Steakhouse 71, that will be the best steak he has ever eaten! With his limited vocabulary, etc., he just keeps saying the same trite statements over and over.)You haven't made anyone think that you are "loaded" and can order whatever you want. As has been mentioned, expensive items are ordered by you only if you are NOT footing the bill!

Only this boring, bland, dull, immature couple could get excited about a dinner in Cinderella's castle. With so many outstanding dining venues available outside the park, Cinderella's would be my very last choice if I were hoping to enjoy a nice meal in a beautiful setting. (I just read some of the 2 and 3 star reviews on Trip Advisor. Best advice was "stay away.")
Everything that Pallo values and cherishes in life revolves around two things:
1) How expensive something is
2) How exclusive it is

He wants a Rolex simply because it's expensive and he thinks other people would be impressed and jealous. He doesn't even wear watches and knows nothing about Rolex or luxury watch brands.

I don't even know why he bothers to try and 'review' the food with his limited vocabulary. Here's his salad review:

009987.jpg

Remember when he got invited to some Hilton hotel dining event and proclaimed himself a "foodie" and was going to go around to all the restaurants in Orlando to review the cuisine? What happened to that? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he just states the price of things so he can "write them off" when it comes to tax season. If he ever gets audited in his little brain by shouting he spent $10 bucks for 2 eggrolls validates the expense.

Reactions: 11
I think he just states the price of things so he can "write them off" when it comes to tax season. If he ever gets audited in his little brain by shouting he spent $10 bucks for 2 eggrolls validates the expense.
I still think his mom (a.k.a. "his accountant") does his taxes for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has her write off stuff that other people pay for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looks like he was really throwing his blood, sweat and tears into today’s video! 😂🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Dunno. I have business related expenses, and I'm guessing the IRS wouldn't simply accept a video of me saying I purchased something for work. They'd expect a receipt. I get that the idea is he is spending the money to create the video and the video itself serves as proof, but I'm guessing YouTubers don't attach 500 video clips to their tax return every year and IRS has agents and scrolling through millions of minutes of YouTube video to line anything up. I expense business meals every month, and it's simply a matter of annotating on the receipt that the meal was purchased as a business-related expense, and not as a personal meal.

Reactions: 6
So is he guilting Casey into splurging on him because he is so upset about Louis’ video exposing him?

• Haha
  • Sick
Dunno. I have business related expenses, and I'm guessing the IRS wouldn't simply accept a video of me saying I purchased something for work. They'd expect a receipt. I get that the idea is he is spending the money to create the video and the video itself serves as proof, but I'm guessing YouTubers don't attach 500 video clips to their tax return every year and IRS has agents and scrolling through millions of minutes of YouTube video to line anything up. I expense business meals every month, and it's simply a matter of annotating on the receipt that the meal was purchased as a business-related expense, and not as a personal meal.
I’m no accountant, but I have a feeling Kyle would have to do a legit review of the restaurant to actually get the write off. The ones where he rolls into the park at noon, orders a Starbucks iced coffee or grabs a cheeseburger egg roll & simply mentions the price & proclaims it “juicy” is probably not covered under the exemption. God help him if something he did triggered an audit because based on the way he lives the rest of his life, he’s probably not the best recordkeeper known to man

• Haha
Sorry but I am calling this bullshit. NO WAY did he get 14k more viewers in a couple of months? If he got more viewers, they surely NOT watching the vlogs with the numbers he is getting. Amazing how they go by the amount of subscribers and not how many views as they look stupid. Like Jojo with a million and he barely even gets past 20k viewers.

1719260250443.png

• Haha
Sorry but I am calling this bullshit. NO WAY did he get 14k more viewers in a couple of months? If he got more viewers, they surely NOT watching the vlogs with the numbers he is getting. Amazing how they go by the amount of subscribers and not how many views as they look stupid. Like Jojo with a million and he barely even gets past 20k viewers.

View attachment 3015018
Lol at his lame attempts to flex after the Louis incident. He's trying to butter up his own damaged ego.

Meanwhile his views these past few weeks are at record lows.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 3015018
Something is up because as you said, nobody is watching him. No channel grows like that without an increase in viewership.

Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 4.22.17 PM.png

---
Lol at his lame attempts to flex after the Louis incident. He's trying to butter up his own damaged ego.

Meanwhile his views these past few weeks are at record lows.
If you take a deeper look you will see that after 4/13 he increases 1k viewers every 7 days. Even JoJo's count isn't growing at that rate.

If you take a deeper look you will see that after 4/13 he increases 1k viewers every 7 days. Even JoJo's count isn't growing at that rate.
All of last year (2023) he was increasing 1k subscribers every month. There's no explanation for why that suddenly increased to 5k subscribers per month.

Maybe later I'll dig through some of my saved screenshots from his sock puppets, but I swear I noticed the mysterious increase happen after he made several posts raging about JoJo and how he buys his subscribers.

Reactions: 9
I feel he films things as an attempt to justify the items as a “need” or “prop” for his (not very original or creative) content.

Reactions: 6
All of last year (2023) he was increasing 1k subscribers every month. There's no explanation for why that suddenly increased to 5k subscribers per month.

Maybe later I'll dig through some of my saved screenshots from his sock puppets, but I swear I noticed the mysterious increase happen after he made several posts raging about JoJo and how he buys his subscribers.
If there’s anything we learned about oar boy, it’s that if he accuses someone else of something, it means he is doing it too, because he CONSTANTLY projects.

Reactions: 11
1719262596769.png

WOW all but 1000 of his subscribers has watched his Solo cruise boarding video. He really wants to be a cruise channel. But being a cruise channel is a lot more work than he thinks. He would have to do some research and not keep doing 3 days to NASA. KKKYLE: "But C aSey look how much better my volggs do when I am doing a solo cruise, maybe you should stay home for this one."

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 3015018
It's remarkable how his views are tanking but his subscribers are skyrocketing, huh? Even worse content, repetitive SSDD routines, trips to Target and Publix, trying to hang curtains...and on and on are surfire ways to bring in the new subscribers.

sure-jan-brady-bunch.gif
No way is that happening.
The only, the very only reason he's yammering now about 214K subs IS THAT HE AND/FAMILY/OR SOME SUGARDADDY is buying subs.
End stop. That's the ONLY reason. If he spent a dime of his own, he couldn't keep from trying to flex and that's a fact.
No matter who's buying them, YouTube needs to take notice ASAP.

BTW: Today's Dump is at 10K views after 8 hrs up and it's, of course, already ratio'd. See.... perfect example of why all those new subs are signing up, huh? 😂 He's a liar; he lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Something is up because as you said, nobody is watching him. No channel grows like that without an increase in viewership.

View attachment 3015043
---

Real quick crappy photoshop:
Everyone: See how all the "B"s have the same slope, and the "G"s have the same slope, and both are greater than all the "B"s.

@MichaelKaysHairyBack: Can you go back and confirm the two "G"s are the same hard number? Is there a way to break it down to even small units than thousands?

Anyone: Can we pin down either flat week in April/May with something he was doing that would have placed him away from the computer for a week? Maybe with family?
1719264132773.png

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.