Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Champagne is silly and for middle class women at brunch. I’d rather spend $200 on a nice bottle of bourbon and have something that will last, tastes good, and doesn’t make me bloated.
Being a bourbon household, we actually disagree. There are some fantastic bottles we would splurge on.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lmao LShadows is getting roasted in the comments on YouTube. As recently as 4 hours ago 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 3016568
View attachment 3016569
I love it! It's getting worse and worse for the little dwarf. It's time for ATM Sue & Creepy ass clown dad to fly down and go into damage control. He will also call Tonka truck sister and ask her to come down and sleep with him for comfort (or more)
Louis is probably working on a follow up due to the popularity of his Youtube video. He was pretty much on point but he was missing some important facts that will make his chapter 2 even more brutal.
I will stay tuned for sure :m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another pushing factor for the Tito’s: he read the multiple comments about what an incredible place Royal Table is to propose, when you KNOW he is fully aware his ex girlfriend was proposed to there. By the guy who dated Jacqui immediately after him 😆

Let's see if they follow suit with his ex. Engaged at the Royal Table, Eloped.

His ex moved QUICK though. In less than a year and a half she:
met her husband,
got pregnant 7 months later
got engaged 2 months after getting pregnant
married 3 months after getting engaged
had first kid 4 months after getting married

Now 6 years later she has 3 kids.

Kile is probably mad that he is not on her timeline even though can you imagine him with THREE kids????? Bawahhhaahh

Reactions: 10
he couldn't even take care of a freaking doll. Maybe Mommy should buy him a fake doll to take care of to show him how hard it is.

• Haha
Cannot wait until July 24th to have oar boy Kp try to explain the new replacement to Genie+ and how it works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Man what a spicy "era" for KP hatterdom. It's been a SSDD lurking period for a while but this week has had me reaching for the popcorn again.

Squirt is definitely feeling the heat from the reddit thread and now Louis's expose (70K+ views and that vid aint coming down) Meanwhile, poor KC is buying all sorts of Beige decor to cope with the failure of her LTK page.

I can't wait for oar guy LShadows to post an MS paint screen grab claiming he's not Kyle, but is actually Louis.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that finds this old man creepy AF? He's a married man with kids and who aligns himself with young YouTubers like Kylie, dojo & Jete... He even wears a shirt from Jete's shirt collection.
I'm getting chills (the bad ones) just looking at this picture
IMG_2517.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one that finds this old man creepy AF? He's a married man with kids and who aligns himself with young YouTubers like Kylie, dojo & Jete... He even wears a shirt from Jete's shirt collection.
I'm getting chills (the bad ones) just looking at this pictureView attachment 3016840
He rivals JoJo with that big toothy 'mouthful of urinals' fake smile at a moments notice. He seems like a doltish, in denial, older foolish stan or perhaps, a luv struck fool willing to put out money and gifts for a mangy, park crawling, racist, homophobic, woman abusing dwarf who puts out. 😂
But 'creepy as duck' is not a bad way to look at some meathead like that, willing to pay for attention from some mangy little park crawling nobody he's seen online and has convinced himself is a celebrity. Pallo, of course, has become more known because of us :ROFLMAO: that he'd ever have been grinding out that daily eye/ear bleed crap he post online.

That pasty 'Zach' at the moment is the midget's right fighter and won't listen to anyone else until Kyle screws him over royally.... and he will overreach sooner or later. btw: Wasn't there a story about Pallo calling some sugardaddy all the time begging for money and gifts? Not sure, but it does seem like I've heard that mentioned. Once I would have thought, "Really?" but now it sounds exactly like something the disgusting, shameless and entitled mental and physical midget would do. And as long as he can get money and gifts from Zach, he's going to hold onto that living ATM like an alligaror snapping turtle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm getting chills (the bad ones) just looking at this pictureView attachment 3016840
Definitely gives me the creeps. Similar to JerBear the Clown. Something is very off with him.

Reactions: 12
Cannot wait until July 24th to have oar boy Kp try to explain the new replacement to Genie+ and how it works.
Looking forward to the word salad when Kyle compares and contrasts the current and July 24th versions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Looking forward to the word salad when Kyle compares and contrasts the current and July 24th versions.
I will say I am not looking forward to Mammoth Club/Molly to say Fancy Ride TM about 100 times explaining the changes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Uh oh! Uh oh! Now just wait a danged minute! Is super sugardaddy Zach wearing a 'Jete' shirt? This is a new post.
Jete's motto forever has been 'Memories Over Money.'
OK, maybe I'm reaching, but it's LOL funny to think he'd have them fighting over him :sick: and 😂.
Kyle: "He's mine you bald headed homo. All those shower shows are not gonna be for nuttin'.🤭 Well, they are for nuttin and he pays for them."
Jete: "Go back to blowing Nick in Disney bathrooms you little closet case freak. He found out you don't have a dick. You're history."
200w.gif
Old Zach going after that young Disney YouTuber meat. Oh... I threw up a little. 🤢 :ROFLMAO:
449075785_8518041728222668_3705944729321451561_n.jpg
449073332_8518057668221074_3503924337681456785_n.jpg

• Haha
" It takes the lotion from the basket and rubs it in its skin if it wants more cruises."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMFG! Grifty da Dirty Sock is soooooo' bad a this, so out of his league.
McClung loved the midget responding on his vid that he pinned it as the lead response. It's wonderful.
The Dickless Dwarf continues to punch himself in the face and yell, "I'll show YOU!" 😂
3934yu85yu4.gif
Kyle: "You had enough McClung, or do I have to keep throwing punches?"
Grifty is just managing to turn McClung's fans against him and add hundreds more 'hatters' to his resume.
He's just not bright, huh? :ROFLMAO: ___ Well, desperation and lots and lots of alcohol will help.
MiniMan should be on soon, drunk to the hilt and seething on X. Get the popcorn.

444.jpg

449076184_8518209131539261_3943686274503717078_n.jpg
449077890_8518214648205376_7270450585037222975_n.jpg
449081419_8518218384871669_697979424385182052_n.jpg
449077877_8518222364871271_9015571009761077737_n.jpg

• Haha
OMFG! Grifty da Dirty Sock is soooooo' bad a this, so out of his league.
McClung loved the midget responding on his vid that he pinned it as the lead response. It's wonderful.
The Dickless Dwarf continues to punch himself in the face and yell, "I'll show YOU!" 😂
View attachment 3017081 Kyle: "You had enough McClung, or do I have to keep throwing punches?"
Grifty is just managing to turn McClung's fans against him and add hundreds more 'hatters' to his resume.
He's just not bright, huh? :ROFLMAO: ___ Well, desperation and lots and lots of alcohol will help.
MiniMan should be on soon, drunk to the hilt and seething on X. Get the popcorn.

View attachment 3017075
View attachment 3017056View attachment 3017058View attachment 3017067View attachment 3017071
Louis should be paying Kyle for all that engagement in the comment. LOL

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.