Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even going to go there lololol

1719326239979.png

---
OMG not "some", ALL, because it IS a Baguette. It is NOT a bread stick.

1719327027181.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
NAILED IT!😂 Absolutely knew that he couldn’t help himself and would dust off a tired and obvious sock puppet to try and go after McClung. In doing so he has made it infinitely worse for himself. Keeping his pie hole closed was his best play and I knew there was no way he could do that, in spite of his family undoubtedly advising him to do so. Kyle always knows best, especially when he’s liquored up.🤣 I’m only surprised that it took 3 days.

He better keep his lips securely clamped onto sugardaddy Zach’s nob. That pathetic fool might just be his last hope to keep his fraudulent act and scam going for a while longer.

As forMcClung , I have no doubt that ‘Lshadows’ (whatever 😄) , KYLE’S, entrance squealing like a stuck pig only makes him even more determined and assured him he had hit his target squarely between the eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed he has not gone to the parks alone lately? When he has, he looks very nervous and scared.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed he has not gone to the parks alone lately? When he has, he looks very nervous and scared.
I noticed this too. He's either had to go with Fain, or Zach, if Casey isn't around.
I think the thing on the Disney Magic with Miss Chewy's friends, when he was screaming for Fain to not leave his side, really spooked the lil' guy and now he's terrified of hatters around every corner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
FREE CHAMPAGNE (COURTESY OF ZACH)!!!! GET IT! GET IT! GET IT! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
View attachment 3016267

More drinks courtesy of Zach! Cheers buddy!
View attachment 3016273
OMG LOOOL! My friend gave me a bottle of this very champagne a week ago, and I didn’t have to do any shower shows to get it! Does this mean that I can flex now? Does this mean that I have OWNED Kyle? Should I go out and buy some cigarettes and start smoking them with my shades on? 😎 🚬 🍾

IMG_3273.jpeg

---
I just have to add this because it cracks me up EVERY TIME!! I think I need to start working on a new Kyle and Champagne compilation now that I know how to edit stuff together LOL!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lmao LShadows is getting roasted in the comments on YouTube. As recently as 4 hours ago 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zach must have family money. He’s probably a second or third generation trust fund kid pissing away all of the wealth that was accumulated by the first generation. A tale as old as time.

It would be a better ROI if he burned $100s and filmed it for YT instead of funneling money to Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmao LShadows is getting roasted in the comments on YouTube. As recently as 4 hours ago 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 3016568
View attachment 3016569
I LOVE IT!! If there’s anything that can be said about Kyle, it’s that he’s got a great legion of hatters ready to rally against him at any opportunity! This has been great to witness because I don’t have Twitter so I haven’t been able to witness the seething and meltdowns in real time 😂

Reactions: 7
For Kyle it doesn't matter. You could put the word 'CHAMPAGNE'
on a bottle of $4.00 Mogen David 20-20 Red and he wouldn't know the difference.
He'd smack his pouty lips 🤢 and declare it the finest vintage he'd ever experienced.
He's a stupid vulgarian and a rube.
You'd think that toothy porker sugardaddy Zach would...er, might, have better taste. SAD

At our local liquor store.
448944679_8517467058280135_2697588240134780954_n.jpg

• Haha
Champagne is silly and for middle class women at brunch. I’d rather spend $200 on a nice bottle of bourbon and have something that will last, tastes good, and doesn’t make me bloated.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah, so BasedPeter is suddenly back 8 weeks after shutting down his account immediately after being called out on a livestream to focus in on this video to defend a vlogger he doesn’t interact with.

Sure. 🤣

Also his Cinderellas Royal Table video got just slightly more views than his Cabana Bay shitshow vlog. Must’ve been another pushing factor to the Tito’s for him!
Another pushing factor for the Tito’s: he read the multiple comments about what an incredible place Royal Table is to propose, when you KNOW he is fully aware his ex girlfriend was proposed to there. By the guy who dated Jacqui immediately after him 😆

Reactions: 6
I LOVE IT!! If there’s anything that can be said about Kyle, it’s that he’s got a great legion of hatters ready to rally against him at any opportunity! This has been great to witness because I don’t have Twitter so I haven’t been able to witness the seething and meltdowns in real time 😂
Look at this comment!
IMG_0130.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.