Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm..another big NO. I can assure you the people who mainly watch these vlogs are NOT Disney "adults". I don't consider most of these creators adults.

1719240963849.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He forgot to watch House of the Dray-gon because he was too busy crying over getting exposed by Louis McClung!
IMG_4119.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dwarfy says the steak was the best steak he's had in his life. Even better than STK.

009960.jpg

009962.jpg

009963.jpg

009965.jpg

ezgif-5-b6656cdfdb.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He forgot to watch House of the Dray-gon because he was too busy crying over getting exposed by Louis McClung!
View attachment 3014386
Looks like he's just going to pretend the Louis video never happened.

Step 1: Delete sock puppet in a panic
Step 2: Pretend it never happened

I can't wait for the 2nd video to drop ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What was that craptastic sparkling white that he & Casey drank on grift cruise? They kept calling it champagne like the morons they are. I think someone looked it up & saw it cost around $7 retail. ThAnKs ZaCh!!1!
I do remember when he showed (probably Taylor paid for it) a bottle of Veuve Clicquot with Taylor at the Grand Floridian for like $200 and you could buy that stuff at any liquor store for $50/$60 bucks. It's laughable. He made it sound like it was a big flex, as though it was a rare Moët & Chandon Dom Pérignon.

I've forgotten he crap left for them on that cruise but remember it was priced at some local liquor store for under $20. Again he flexxed like that ick was some rare vintage champagne instead of swill put out for any 'guest' they think might give a little publicity to them.

I also remember someone here posting him running to get some free 'champagne' (read: sparkling wine) on a Virgin cruise buffet. :ROFLMAO: "Free...baybeeeeeee. Get out my way."

I also remember, I think correctly, a mistake was made and his parents got someone else's gift basket of strawberries & 'champagne' sent to the room and Kyle tried to pretend HE sent it. It was just another in the moments of flesh crawling cringe.

His excitement at simply seeing the word Champagne just highlights what a dimwitted Wisconsin hick he is and will always be. The word seems to signify 'I'm rich and I've made it.' to the rube. Oh no Kyle, neither of those things is true, but low class white trash like you will never understand that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He really is going to pretend it doesn’t exist and hope it all goes away isn’t he? Well I hope a second one does come out and gets a tit ton of views! This idiot needs to be exposed to everyone.

What is with all the scumbags on YouTube these days anyway? Nickmercs has been openly tweeting transphobic crap lately, but the difference between him and Kyle, is Nickmercs is tweeting from his main account and isn’t hiding behind burner accounts like a little witch! Both detestable people though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is a 30 year old man.
Also there's the tongue and smug stare into the camera again because he thinks he's flexing on your hatters 😂

GQ14Ay0XIAAIKab.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

He thinks it will just "blow over" because he has no answer to it. I feel very confident that's not going to happen. McClung is suggesting he has a lot more to offer up and I'd be shocked if his isn't the first of many coming exposes on oar midget. McClung has shown that the Alexa threats and Kyle poutrage are just the paper tigers they are.
His M O in such cases, as with most keyboard commando cowards, is to shut down temporarily, pretend nothing happened and wait for the smoke to clear.
It's actually his best strategy, although it won't work. Any response from him, while it would have been hugely entertaining for me, would have undoubtedly blown up in his fugly face. And it must have taken all the begging the Suckville' Clowns could muster to keep him from setting himself on fire and making a bad situation even worse, an ability he's expert at.

He's jumping up and down and she is talking about when she was in middle school she was mind-blown that you can eat inside the castle. Ummm....honey, you (both) act like you are in middle school now so nothing has changed.

View attachment 3014222
While they were dining at Cinderella's Royal Table, I wonder if he thought and seethed about Jacqueline's now-husband proposing to her there? (as per her IG pics) 😂

• Haha
Squirt is so out of shape. He's out of breath and panting while walking back to the car.
Whatever happened to oar boy being a runner now?
009966.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Summer's here and the parks are peek destinations. Molly and other real Disney / travel / lifestyle influencers easily getting 40K / 50K views daily and Molly specifically routinely getting 70K+ views after a couple of days. And she's already left him in the rear view mirror with 222K subs in only a year.
THIS is the Pallo cesspool he's created and continues to offer, to stir. He can't get 30K in a week and the downvotes are always in the thousands.
And the Creepy Cringe Little Clown keeps the fraudulent Dog & Pony show going with family and sugardaddies helping to keep his loser ass from sinking completely. Back to the parks to meander / spout nonsense and misinformation / do his clown act / try to flex over nothings / film Casey's ass and then himself eating & drinking like a pig. More and more people are obviously turned completely off by his behavior and what is being thrown front & center about his sock puppets and his past behaviors. Glorious to watch.

449072843_8511665328860308_1083754519557444843_n.jpg
449139389_8511667858860055_1034920955020982081_n.jpg

449108985_8511670825526425_7575087589977817595_n.jpg

448945718_8511675338859307_4139648837816346420_n.jpg

448902776_8511678462192328_5722254867803342168_n.jpg

Reactions: 8
While I am not a castle type person, I am SURE there are better castles out there in this world than at Disney World. Sad at 30 this is his end all be all for castles (which is truly NOT a REAL castle).

1719244667169.png

---
Pinned comment from him. He's been trying for 2 years to get a reservation?

View attachment 3014477
View attachment 3014478

Of course, none of his stans are questioning him in the comments. Or if they did it's probably been removed.

OMG that is hilarious. The amount of lies this guy tells is unbelievable. He COULD have said, I haven't been able to get an early reservation but there is NO way it would take TWO friggin years.
---
I feel bad for Casey if she considers herself Cinderella and has found her Prince Charming

1719244859399.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Manners aren't his style.
He doesn't even let her park in the garage, you think he's going to open a door for her?

009969.jpg

---
Someone asked how his mom is doing...

009971.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So he is saying he hasn't been able to get a reservation but telling everyone you can probably just walk up if you don't have one. Sooooooo....KILEY. Why have you NOT done that in the last 2 years? He makes ab.so.lutely NO sense at all when he speaks.

1719245623158.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 3014491
---
Someone asked how his mom is doing...

View attachment 3014506
Oh my! Someone asks sincerely how his mother is doing in the wake of her father dying ___ and THAT'S his response? OMFG!
"Shake your booty Susan! She's doing ok, as far as I know."

Aside from the fact he's as clueless as tit, weapons grade stupid, it tells me Susan has said "NO!" to something he wanted from her or for her to do for HIM lately [*Perhaps up the limit on his $500 DEBIT card? (always makes me LOL)] and he's pissed at her. Immediate anger and poutrage until he gets what he wants. What a stupid, sick offhanded remark! And she's the one person in his life who's done the most for him. His response, "What has she done for ME lately?"
He's truly a bottomfeeding piece of human garbage.
He can hardly keep from calling her a 'witch,' as he has in the past. It doesn't even cross his pinhead brain that person is asking about his mother's grief.

Pure self absorption and concern ONLY for himself.
448880242_8511822528844588_4876968637744332482_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.