Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Casey is paying 🔥 🔥 🔥
Upcharges and all the bells and whistles when someone else is footing the bill but free water and a $6 snack when he doesn't have someone to grift from.
---
009974.jpg

They're going to Boca for 4th of July because when he went on his "SOLO" cruise, Casey went out with friends on a boat in Boca.
When little man got back and found out, he was SEETHING and then invited himself out on the boat. He was furious that Casey went on a boat but not him.
---
I included the clip below from back in April. I slow-mo'ed the part where he quickly turns the camera on himself and you can see his SEETHING face 😂 😂

009976.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

SAY YOUR PRAYERS, LITTLE ONE
1719246509762.png

DON'T FORGET, MY SON
TO INCLUDE EVERYONE

I TUCK YOU IN, WARM WITHIN
1719245887491.png

KEEP YOU FREE FROM SIN
'TIL THE SANDMAN, HE COMES
SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN
1719246045333.png

GRIPPING YOUR PILLOW TIGHT
1719244149326.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4th of July plans......Boca Raton...with her best friend (wonder if they will vlog them) and then checking into a "cool place". Hmmm...isn't Boca for old people? Perfect for them as they can be in bed at 9pm lololol
Boca, eh? Wonder what Kyle will do since he can't vlog the 4th events from MK? Will he film on the 3rd then head down? Only time will tell....
Check my post above for why they're going to Boca. It's because he's been begging and guilting Casey to take him on the boat with her friend (the boat she went on without him). Casey was just telling him about her fun time and he spins that camera around so fast it catches him absolutely seething and desperate to put his spin on her fun to be all about him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Because Casey is paying 🔥 🔥 🔥
Upcharges and all the bells and whistles when someone else is footing the bill but free water and a $6 snack when he doesn't have someone to grift from.
---
View attachment 3014571
They're going to Boca for 4th of July because when he went on his "SOLO" cruise, Casey went out with friends on a boat in Boca.
When little man got back and found out, he was SEETHING and then invited himself out on the boat. He was furious that Casey went on a boat but not him.
---
I included the clip below from back in April. I slow-mo'ed the part where he quickly turns the camera on himself and you can see his SEETHING face 😂 😂
View attachment 3014575
View attachment 3014579
I love catching him seething when he’s not the center of attention or when Casey corrects him. It’s great! Add a piece of gum to it and you’ve got classic duck boy right before our eyes. Look up duck boy or douchebayyyyg in the dictionary and see this face. 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle's been trying for 2 years to get that coveted reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table cause' "....it's so difficult to get reservations to dine there."
We've eaten there a number of times over the years and NEVER had a problem getting a reservation only a few days out.
And THIS is their open dates schedule for just the remainder of THIS month.
God, he's a bleeping incompetent moron, loser and liar. He's a bigger detriment to Disney than hurricane season.

449090082_8512016488825192_1031563885381595894_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
Nothing says I’m a douche like this face. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
This guy is a moron. We were in Disney for a week and half in January and reservations were available the whole time we were there. I literally booked one on a Tuesday for a Thursday at 8p, which by the way was better than Be Our Guest but it’s real overrated. Would not do again. Definitely a one and done for us.

I love how he always spends money on a dinner or something right around the time he gets paid from YT. 😆 I see you, Kyle. Hint, if you want to pretend to be earning $350k/year, maybe don’t make it so noticeable.

Also, he didn’t even open the door to the car for Casey and he filmed that?? Years and years ago when my husband I were first dating, I opened the car door myself and I got in and I remember he was like miss mam, get out we gonna do this right. 😆I thought it was weird then but I have to say after all these years l, I still appreciate him to this day still opening the car door when we are driving and not using car service.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do remember when he showed (probably Taylor paid for it) a bottle of Veuve Clicquot with Taylor at the Grand Floridian for like $200 and you could buy that stuff at any liquor store for $50/$60 bucks. It's laughable. He made it sound like it was a big flex, as though it was a rare Moët & Chandon Dom Pérignon.
If you're a 30-something Millenial/Gen-Z dipshit and your only exposure to "culture" is watching Calvis Harris videos, then Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label is 🔥

Trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing says I’m a douche like this face. 🤢
I wish that video was still up from him back in 2012 or 2013 where he made that cringe advice video about how girls should dress to 'avoid douchebayyyg guyssss.'

@NanTeaDrew shared it last year but a salty midget took it down.

009977.jpg

---
The parody version is still up though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Kyle's been trying for 2 years to get that coveted reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table cause' "....it's so difficult to get reservations to dine there."
We've eaten there a number of times over the years and NEVER had a problem getting a reservation only a few days out.
And THIS is their open dates schedule for just the remainder of THIS month.
God, he's a bleeping incompetent moron, loser and liar. He's a bigger detriment to Disney than hurricane season.

View attachment 3014631
yup. Its a total case of "If he wanted to, he would..." :rolleyes: I remember 2 years ago when Taylor was visiting and she surprised him with a meal in the castle , and she mentioned that she had gotten online MONTHS earlier as soon as reservations opened to make sure she got the reservation she wanted.
it DOES NOT take 2 years to get a reservation unless you're lazy or clueless or, in Kyle's case- both. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Speaking about being out of shape. When is oar boy going to Lookout Cay? The dock is calling him.

Reactions: 4
This is a 30 year old man.
Also there's the tongue and smug stare into the camera again because he thinks he's flexing on your hatters 😂
View attachment 3014415
View attachment 3014416
Wtf is that??? You’re really showing those jealous hatters from high school how far you’ve come, my guy. Keep it up, nothing embarrassing about that little jig of yours whatsoever. I’m 100% sure they all wish they could be you. You’ve clearly got the world on a string

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just highlighting some new comments in the past 24 hours on Louis's video exposing his sock puppets. Sorry if any of these have already been shared.

009984.jpg

009983.jpg

009982.jpg

009981.jpg

009980.jpg

009979.jpg

009978.jpg

Video is up to 75K views and 7,500 likes
009986.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Check my post above for why they're going to Boca. It's because he's been begging and guilting Casey to take him on the boat with her friend (the boat she went on without him). Casey was just telling him about her fun time and he spins that camera around so fast it catches him absolutely seething and desperate to put his spin on her fun to be all about him.
"We have a hook up". No Kyle, Casey has friends there. And what will probably happen is they will stop talking to her after more than 2 hours around you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish that video was still up from him back in 2012 or 2013 where he made that cringe advice video about how girls should dress to 'avoid douchebayyyg guyssss.'

@NanTeaDrew shared it last year but a salty midget took it down.

---
The parody version is still up though 😂
The height of laughable idiocy and a total lack of self awareness. Pure cringe. To this day, he's a dwarf whose nuts haven't dropped and all those years ago, he's a whiny little salty midget telling girls how they should dress. :ROFLMAO: The only thing that's changed is his testosterone therapy. Now he's a whiny little salty midget with a mangy body sweater and still giving fashion tips to Dowdy Doormat about those one strap boulder holders, a garment for which she's ill equipped to keep from falling off.

He's a veritable littte PAB Oscar de la LOW Renta.
I won't use the "F" word, but if it were ever appropriate, it would be after looking at this pic.
438165452_8176395885720589_3569247924230947995_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice how KP has to mention price with every single thing that he eats/does, etc. It is beyond sickening. The guy can't enjoy something just for the sake of enjoying it. If you are going to moan about a $30 upcharge on a dessert, don't order it in the first place. (And no worries, the next time he eats at Steakhouse 71, that will be the best steak he has ever eaten! With his limited vocabulary, etc., he just keeps saying the same trite statements over and over.)You haven't made anyone think that you are "loaded" and can order whatever you want. As has been mentioned, expensive items are ordered by you only if you are NOT footing the bill!

Only this boring, bland, dull, immature couple could get excited about a dinner in Cinderella's castle. With so many outstanding dining venues available outside the park, Cinderella's would be my very last choice if I were hoping to enjoy a nice meal in a beautiful setting. (I just read some of the 2 and 3 star reviews on Trip Advisor. Best advice was "stay away.")

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.