Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As per bought 'views' and 'subs,' it's legal to buy legal YouTube subscribers that don't violate YouTube's terms & conditions rules, registered accounts that will sign up with an online site to collect a bit of coin as the subs are sold. They cost more at sites, service providers, that sell them than do, of course, bots. In the case of buying fake subscribers, bots, that can lead to account suspension or complete banning and the removal of a channel in extreme cases.

In any case, YouTube is constantly working to detect and remove fake accounts, so any boost in numbers from fake subscribers, even if bought legally, is temporary. It can only be a pfishing exercise to try and lure some newbies in by upping your totals. And a lot of Pallos 'analytics' :ROFLMAO: continue to look very suspect at times. It's fraud, of course, and that must be alluring to a lazy con like Grifty.

Views, on the other hand, cannot be bought 'legally' 'legitimitely' ....on the up and up, and so a channel host that buys views or has someone buy them for him is violating YouTube terms and will eventually be caught. If any of the Pallo clan is paying for views to artifically increase the number of views, they're breaching the terms of service and really taking a chance on the banhammer coming down on him. 🔨🔨Usually, caught the first time, he'd get a video taken down. 2nd time the channel is often removed.

Reactions: 10
Damn Squirt! You've been roasted and they keep turning up the heat. And it appears
Chapter 2 of The Kyle Pallo Story: Dumb Disney Douchebag is on the way.
And this, it appears, is just start.
You need to check with Louis here and see how to up your views and subs without
resorting to buying them. You're welcome.
Almost 70,000 views in less than 2 days and 7,000 upvotes.
OH NO! Better call Alexa to threaten YouTube!
Yg5krn.gif
OK! She's coming:
1609477148.campto_piggy-walking3.gif
(It's the hair, side boob, and tude that sell it.)
448939990_8508761279150713_4096491959772367369_n.jpg

448880604_8508709919155849_2464603438749240192_n.jpg
keanu-whoa.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, my investment portfolio isn't 🔥 , but I question the return on investment with the latter. Would a bunch of fake subscribers push him further up the algorithm than a bunch of fake views?
Let me just say this: I am a dedicated hatter. I watch Kyle’s videos pretty much EVERY DAY and have been consistently hate watching his channel for almost an entire year now. I had popped in and out of Tattle over the past couple of years, but really got invested in the Palloverse once I heard oar boy was getting his own LUGSHUREE apartment, because I couldn’t believe he would be able to afford to live on his own from being a Disney YouTuber (and a crappy one at that) and then I just got sucked into all the drama ever since lol. I refuse to subscribe to him, so I literally go on YouTube EVERY DAY and actually SEARCH for “Kyle Pallo” in order to hate watch his videos.

Now, I will say that I watch a lot of other Disney videos, and I do subscribe to some Disney vloggers/channels, and let me tell you, since I have been hate watching on a consistent basis, not once, I repeat, NOT ONCE has YouTube EVER suggested a Kyle video to me in my feed. I get suggestions for PMM, JoJo, and hell, even Disney Detonation and PAPA MEAT… and while I have watched some of their videos, I am not subscribed to any of them either. I don’t know if YouTube figures that if I wanted to subscribe to Kyle, that I would have by now, so it doesn’t even SUGGEST him, but I think it’s actually kind of hilarious that it DOESN’T seeing how I watch him ALL THE TIME LOL. I’m not even going to pretend that I understand how the algorithm works, but perhaps it’s from all of the downvotes I give his videos… or perhaps all of the downvotes he gets in general 😂! Whatever the case may be, it still amuses me that despite me watching him 98% of the time, he never gets suggested in my feed.

Has anyone else noticed this happening with them as well? It makes me wonder if he really isn’t reaching a broader audience just by chance or suggestion.

Reactions: 14
Let me just say this: I am a dedicated hatter. I watch Kyle’s videos pretty much EVERY DAY and have been consistently hate watching his channel for almost an entire year now. I had popped in and out of Tattle over the past couple of years, but really got invested in the Palloverse once I heard oar boy was getting his own LUGSHUREE apartment, because I couldn’t believe he would be able to afford to live on his own from being a Disney YouTuber (and a crappy one at that) and then I just got sucked into all the drama ever since lol. I refuse to subscribe to him, so I literally go on YouTube EVERY DAY and actually SEARCH for “Kyle Pallo” in order to hate watch his videos.

Now, I will say that I watch a lot of other Disney videos, and I do subscribe to some Disney vloggers/channels, and let me tell you, since I have been hate watching on a consistent basis, not once, I repeat, NOT ONCE has YouTube EVER suggested a Kyle video to me in my feed. I get suggestions for PMM, JoJo, and hell, even Disney Detonation and PAPA MEAT… and while I have watched some of their videos, I am not subscribed to any of them either. I don’t know if YouTube figures that if I wanted to subscribe to Kyle, that I would have by now, so it doesn’t even SUGGEST him, but I think it’s actually kind of hilarious that it DOESN’T seeing how I watch him ALL THE TIME LOL. I’m not even going to pretend that I understand how the algorithm works, but perhaps it’s from all of the downvotes I give his videos… or perhaps all of the downvotes he gets in general 😂! Whatever the case may be, it still amuses me that despite me watching him 98% of the time, he never gets suggested in my feed.

Has anyone else noticed this happening with them as well? It makes me wonder if he really isn’t reaching a broader audience just by chance or suggestion.
Same here - You Tube has never suggested a Pallo video to me either. Makes it easy for me to ignore the guy's vlogs - out of sight out of mind. I have to search for them if I want to hate watch bits and pieces. Gave up on watching an entire vlog many moons ago - they are all incredibly repetitive, dumb, and boring. I find that lately, despite the fact than I am not a Pallo fan, I am even less of a fan of the girl who lives with him (if that is even possible.) I guess I just don't find stupidity, quest for fame, lack of taste, and insufferable gushing over a guy who only keeps her around for her discounts attractive qualities in a female. Girl, get a life, and run as far away as you can. Listen to your family - as least they can see the guy for the loser that he is.

Reactions: 12
I'm just catching up on oar boy after getting back from a trip.

On yesterday's dump he's driving Casey's car. Is it just me or does it sound like the dumbass hit the curb while turning into Cabana Bay? I slowed it down and you can hear a loud noise and the car shakes.

He's sitting so close to the steering wheel 🤣
009956.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm just catching up on oar boy after getting back from a trip.

On yesterday's dump he's driving Casey's car. Is it just me or does it sound like the dumbass hit the curb while turning into Cabana Bay? I slowed it down and you can hear a loud noise and the car shakes.
View attachment 3014149

He's sitting so close to the steering wheel 🤣
View attachment 3014156
That curb was probably just a greasy hatter. Kyle’s living the dream. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Subscribers do nothing for the algorithm as evident by JoJo's videos.
---

And the constant smacking sounds as he's chewing. He looks like such a douchebag smacking away admiring himself in the camera thinking he looks like a badass.
The gum hides his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing that's really so funny about oar boy being so salty about Universal is that anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty, Disney stan or no, would admit that the Dark Universe announcement blows anything that Disney has done since at least Galaxy's Edge if not Pandora out of the water.
If Universal gave oar boy media access and some 'exclusive' merch then he would say he's a "Universal guy now" and praise everything about Universal and the new park.

• Heart
He's jumping up and down and she is talking about when she was in middle school she was mind-blown that you can eat inside the castle. Ummm....honey, you (both) act like you are in middle school now so nothing has changed.

1719236379530.png

If you watch every day, there is no reason for YouTube to recommend Kyle to you.

Reactions: 1
So difficult to get that I can get a reservation there tonight if I wanted to. SMH

1719236685198.png

---
4th of July plans......Boca Raton...with her best friend (wonder if they will vlog them) and then checking into a "cool place". Hmmm...isn't Boca for old people? Perfect for them as they can be in bed at 9pm lololol

1719236894100.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Universal gave oar boy media access and some 'exclusive' merch then he would say he's a "Universal guy now" and praise everything about Universal and the new park.
When was the last time we saw him in Universal? Like actually in the parks, not CityWalk?

Reactions: 4
Every time he says "no shot" I just cringe. What a stupid thing to say. Also, who wants to pay "over $200" to eat there without kids?

And did he just call a candle a "candow"?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.