Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So difficult to get that I can get a reservation there tonight if I wanted to. SMH

View attachment 3014234
---
4th of July plans......Boca Raton...with her best friend (wonder if they will vlog them) and then checking into a "cool place". Hmmm...isn't Boca for old people? Perfect for them as they can be in bed at 9pm lololol

View attachment 3014242
Boca, eh? Wonder what Kyle will do since he can't vlog the 4th events from MK? Will he film on the 3rd then head down? Only time will tell....
---
Every time he says "no shot" I just cringe. What a stupid thing to say. Also, who wants to pay "over $200" to eat there without kids?
TBH Toppolino's Terrace is a more desired place to eat. Oh wait! Casey only gets 20% off there. Guess it's only desirable when it's 40% off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time he says "no shot" I just cringe. What a stupid thing to say. Also, who wants to pay "over $200" to eat there without kids?

And did he just call a candle a "candow"?
OMG YES!!! I HATE the no shot thing. He is trying to appeal to the prude duds on his page. Just say tit or don't say anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t Kyle go to Disney every year for 4th of July? It sounds like he lowered his annual pass that doesn’t include that date.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Boca, eh? Wonder what Kyle will do since he can't vlog the 4th events from MK? Will he film on the 3rd then head down? Only time will tell....
---

TBH Toppolino's Terrace is a more desired place to eat. Oh wait! Casey only gets 20% off there. Guess it's only desirable when it's 40% off.
I am thinking they will head there on the 3rd after she gets off of work. She probably has the 4th and 5th off like most people do and then the weekend off.
---
She spaced out because she knows DAMN WELL they did NOT pay $200 (with the tip) for dinner. How much is her discount for that place?

1719238044599.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When was the last time we saw him in Universal? Like actually in the parks, not CityWalk?
I just looked it up… it was March 16th and he went with Fain. Prior to that, I believe it was with Lora in the fall sometime when he was dressed like the Unibomber because he was probably afraid of being banned because that was one of the first times he went to the parks after the Minion Blast incident.

Reactions: 9
I will NEVER understand WHY she puts her bag like this facing away from her? These 2 are truly so clueless. I can't wait until the day they get robbed and will say they are victims. Whether the way she holds her bag or not locking their car door or home.

1719238239940.png

I am thinking they will head there on the 3rd after she gets off of work. She probably has the 4th and 5th off like most people do and then the weekend off.
---
She spaced out because she knows DAMN WELL they did NOT pay $200 (with the tip) for dinner. How much is her discount for that place?

View attachment 3014268
Currently there are no CM discounts at the Royal Table. Pricing is $84 PP for dinner plus tax. The reason he mentioned the cost is so he can write it off per usual behavior. One thing we did notice is that CM have discount (and possible main gate pass) blockouts from the 4th-6th. Maybe that's why they are going to Boca.

Currently there are no CM discounts at the Royal Table. Pricing is $84 PP for dinner plus tax. The reason he mentioned the cost is so he can write it off per usual behavior. One thing we did notice is that CM have discount (and possible main gate pass) blockouts from the 4th-6th. Maybe that's why they are going to Boca.
Ahhh ok, thank you :)

Reactions: 3
Oar bougie champagne connoisseur.

009957.jpg

009958.jpg

When has he ever had "very expensive champagne?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He thinks people have no interest in dining there when the fireworks are going off as he thinks it is the best show that exists. DUDE, you are truly sheltered too. Has he NEVER seen fireworks outside of the park? How about NYE in Dubai????? We have a friend who does those and they are AM.A.ZING.

1719239265725.png

I will NEVER understand WHY she puts her bag like this facing away from her? These 2 are truly so clueless. I can't wait until the day they get robbed and will say they are victims. Whether the way she holds her bag or not locking their car door or home.

View attachment 3014272
My guess is that she’s trying to cover her ass because she knows he focuses there when he’s recording behind her.

• Haha
He thinks this is a huge flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She been 'dreaming' of eating at a restaurant at a park where she works? A 'far far away' place? Boca Rotan? The 'magical place between Palm Beach and Miami? That 'Boca'? The land of Little Rasals and Blue Bird Specials? That Boca? :ROFLMAO: OMFG
Just the little snippets here are so horrid they made my hair hurt. Dog' bless anyone who sits throught the whole thing.
Meanwhile, it's apparent why Grifty the Midgefly is 'distracted' more than usual and is 'spacing out.'
He must be in severe withdrawal from lack of seething :ROFLMAO: every night using his sock puppet alter egos. Poor baybee'! I'm sure they'll return.
And here's the reason, and it appears just to be the start....
Closing in on 75,000 views in two days and 7,300 upvotes. It appears McClung bitchslapped all those sock puppets into silence and
Pouting Pallo began a purge of his racist, misogynistic, homophobic and Nazi tweets and posts. Won't work. Almost all are captured here, online
elsewhere and easily found. He seems to think the best strategy is to ignore it all and it will go away and, poof, the sock puppets can be dusted off and reanimated to 'own the hatters.' Uh, NOPE!
This opening post from McClung is just the first of coming events now that the dam has been broken. Oh Kyle! Enjoy! YOU built this.
a.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No matter how hard he tries, he will never have chemistry with Casey. This is just cringe :sick: He also keeps calling her "baby" and "girly" and it just sounds so unnatural when he says it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
He wouldn't know the difference between Champagne Brut and Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial.
What was that craptastic sparkling white that he & Casey drank on grift cruise? They kept calling it champagne like the morons they are. I think someone looked it up & saw it cost around $7 retail. ThAnKs ZaCh!!1!

• Haha
He wouldn't know the difference between Champagne Brut and Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial.
He wouldn't know the difference between a Domaine de la Romanee-Conti 1945 and a bottle of Thunderbird. :ROFLMAO:
As a matter of fact, I have no doubt he'd choose the Thunderbird for it's taste is more suited to his ilk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oar bougie champagne connoisseur.

View attachment 3014296
View attachment 3014297

When has he ever had "very expensive champagne?"
I hate to break it to ya Kyle, but you are drinking sprinkling wine not Champagne.
---
No matter how hard he tries, he will never have chemistry with Casey. This is just cringe :sick: He also keeps calling her "baby" and "girly" and it just sounds so unnatural when he says it.
View attachment 3014316
He always calls her “baby” when that discount is hard at work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.