Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylexa sockpuppet anna Hernandez, who was previously outed as Alexa, has been on the video defending kylie. The ONLY person defending him.
Leave it to Kyle/Alexa to go on a sock puppet account to defend Kyle in the comments section of a YouTube video that exposes and explains how Kyle has multiple sock puppet accounts that he uses to harass and defend himself against critics LOL 😂!!! He has come completely full circle! You can’t make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
HAHAHAHAHA 😂

IMG_3229.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For those of you that didn’t watch. In today’s vlog it “monsoomed” on their drive to the resort.

The pool is open until “A-leven” p.m.

Casey knows that he will never get 3k likes based on her reaction to it.

Kylie calls “open-hi-mer” the WWII movie guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Parking is $25 a night, maybe $35, I think maybe guests get to park for free.”

I just love StayCation Sundays, I learn so much important information about other resorts.
coming out of retirement to point this out! parking at cabana bay is $23 for all guest (visiting or staying at the hotel) and as some have pointed out, it’s paid at check in. at 21:13 on the video today, you can see casey holding the room key of her friends stay there. the key has the ET logo of them flying over the moon. two things could’ve happened: a) the friends flew in and didn’t pay for parking because they don’t have a car or b) the friends did drive and paid for the parking when they checked in BUT either way money bags did get free parking by abusing the system by using their room key card 😒
IMG_1936.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Leave it to Kyle/Alexa to go on a sock puppet account to defend Kyle in the comments section of a YouTube video that exposes and explains how Kyle has multiple sock puppet accounts that he uses to harass and defend himself against critics LOL 😂!!! He has come completely full circle! You can’t make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
HAHAHAHAHA 😂

View attachment 3012981

All of those Pallo clowns are masters of irony, hypocrisy and possess a stunning lack of self awareness. With Kyle the fraud, lies, hypocrisy, grifting and cheating ..... and lack of self awareness is just who he is. In Farlexa's case, it takes a special kind of shamelessness, of willful ignorance and cluelessness, to continue to try and defend the indefensible, lie to support your brother's lies, and display outrage at others for doing exactly what you yourself are guilty of doing.
At this point, I just LOL at it.
Imagine the ghost of Jack the Ripper rising up to accuse someone of being a killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those of you that didn’t watch. In today’s vlog it “monsoomed” on their drive to the resort.

The pool is open until “A-leven” p.m.

Casey knows that he will never get 3k likes based on her reaction to it.

Kylie calls “open-hi-mer” the WWII movie guy.
Some highlights from today’s dump!

Attachments

• Haha
The thing that's really so funny about oar boy being so salty about Universal is that anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty, Disney stan or no, would admit that the Dark Universe announcement blows anything that Disney has done since at least Galaxy's Edge if not Pandora out of the water.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who can forget when he and Casey went to HHN and Casey didn't got Kyle Express Pass so Kyle spend the entire time whining and complaining, punishing Casey until she admitted that HHN without Express is a nightmare.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Heads up. Noticed the guy he went to the Tampa Bay game with recently bought a home close to Disney. Not going to post the guy’s instagram or last name as he has children.

Reactions: 6
If I were Kyle, I would start to worry. His views are dropping and summer is typically higher view counts. When September hits, he's gonna be hurting.

I'm wondering ... are his views really down or has he just stopped buying views since he knows it's being watched by us hatters? There's a chance the numbers we see now have always been this low, he's just stopped buying views ... for now. Dunno

• Wow
If I were Kyle, I would start to worry. His views are dropping and summer is typically higher view counts. When September hits, he's gonna be hurting.

I'm wondering ... are his views really down or has he just stopped buying views since he knows it's being watched by us hatters? There's a chance the numbers we see now have always been this low, he's just stopped buying views ... for now. Dunno
Maybe he switched from buying views to buying subscribers? The growth since hitting 200k has been suspect indeed.

Maybe he switched from buying views to buying subscribers? The growth since hitting 200k has been suspect indeed.
I mean, my investment portfolio isn't 🔥 , but I question the return on investment with the latter. Would a bunch of fake subscribers push him further up the algorithm than a bunch of fake views?

Reactions: 4

View are down, queue a Lorcana card vlog. After all, it’s all about what Kyle wants to do, not what viewers prefer. He’s made that clear with “Don’t watch” comments on his Lorcana card vlogs. Arrogant as always.

How’s that working out for you, Kyle? As well as it did when JoJo said something similar about creating the content he wants to create?

Reactions: 10
I mean, my investment portfolio isn't 🔥 , but I question the return on investment with the latter. Would a bunch of fake subscribers push him further up the algorithm than a bunch of fake views?
Subscribers do nothing for the algorithm as evident by JoJo's videos.
---
The Gum chewing was EPIC today.
And the constant smacking sounds as he's chewing. He looks like such a douchebag smacking away admiring himself in the camera thinking he looks like a badass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.