Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh..... Uh oh! 61,000 views and 6,300 upvotes in a little over a day and it's still getting hits. :LOL:
Behind the low-view & high-downvote bullshit 'brave face hoping it will all blow over' vids Kyle is posting, you know the Clowns are freaking out.
And McClung is hinting at Chapter 2 of "Here's Your Karma witch: Kyle Pallo Come On Down"
Mmmm....pass the 🍿 Make it extra 🧂 🧂 🧂

448932439_8506247332735441_2726606902082566004_n (1).jpg
🧂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Uh oh..... Uh oh! 61,000 views and 6,300 upvotes in a little over a day and it's still getting hits. :LOL:
Behind the low-view & high-downvote bullshit 'brave face hoping it will all blow over' vids he posting, you know the Clowns are freaking out.
And McClung is hinting at Chapter 2 of "Here's Your Karma witch: Kyle Pallo Come On Down"
Mmmm....pass the 🍿 Make it extra 🧂

View attachment 3012273🧂
Hopefully with part 2 he clears up things like what accounts are troll/parody accounts making fun of Kyle and that the others that are rumored to be family members, etc. He should also highlight how Michele and Eric were attacked and impersonated.

Reactions: 14
And you know what's not flopping around in those shorts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Kyle's rising subscriber count doesn't match the low views Kyle is getting. I hope someday the practice of vlogger subscriber and viewer purchases is exposed. It has to be rampant.

Reactions: 14
And you know what's not flopping around in those shorts
God in heaven, THAT is what he tries to pass off as a vlog vid. So helpful and informative, huh?
How anyone can continue to watch and support that infantile and imbecilic clownish nothingness, I will NEVER understand.
Yet, that is about 90% of all he has to offer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm guessing those were casey's friends because they were not on camera. Wasn't it sweet of him to find a reservation to Cinderella's royal table so he didn't have to have dinner with them like they were going to.

Reactions: 13
I just checked and now the video is at 53k views and has over 5.7k likes. I HOPE the video gets to at least 70k views, solely for the reason that that is what oar boy KP claims that he gets in daily views on his vlogs 😂

View attachment 3011304

One of the best parts of all this is that poor Eric’s wife can finally have some peace now that Kyle seems to have retired “GreasyMichele” once and for all. HOWEVER… I doubt Kyle has learned his lesson and I suspect it’s only a matter of time before a new sock puppet emerges somewhere. His problem is that he just can’t help himself from owning the hatters and from thirsting on Morgonn. He ALWAYS has to have the last word and he still can’t stand the fact that he has people who criticize him. He should have just stopped with Moose, but he just HAD to continue and dig himself into a deeper hole. This time though, he might not be able to get himself out of it!

PS… speaking of Morgonn, has anyone over on X sent her the link to the video? 😂
Kylexa sockpuppet anna Hernandez, who was previously outed as Alexa, has been on the video defending kylie. The ONLY person defending him.

Attachments

• Haha
Kyle’s getting roasted in today’s comments! Responded with another arrogant pinned comment saying it’s all universal stans hating him - a lot of them are saying they love Disney too! Maybe you’re just an obnoxious asshole and viewers are done trying to make excuses for you?

Expect a new sock puppet account after he chugs a few Tito’s nips in the next few hours 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s so mad that Casey called him out TWICE lmao 🤣 Look at his little seething face!!!
View attachment 3012235
View attachment 3012236
View attachment 3012237
View attachment 3012238
---
This video is so satisfying to watch. Nothing like giving incorrect info and having to correct it on camera. Loud and wrong as usual! And desperate!!! Look at what Casey says about him getting 3000 likes 😂😂🤣🤣 Universal is really hot right now because of the excitement for Epic Universe and Volcano Bay was labeled the best water park in Florida recently so oar boy is trying to cash in on that by doing more universal stuff. Lmao too late buddy!
View attachment 3012252
View attachment 3012254
View attachment 3012255
View attachment 3012258
Not a Disney pro either.

Reactions: 6
God in heaven, THAT is what he tries to pass off as a vlog vid. So helpful and informative, huh?
How anyone can continue to watch and support that infantile and imbecilic clownish nothingness, I will NEVER understand.
Yet, that is about 90% of all he has to offer.
What’s with the manic giggling on the other side of the camera from Casey? She sounds like a nut as well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with the manic giggling on the other side of the camera from Casey? She sounds like a nut as well
It's like being in the lethal radiation zone around Chernobyl. The tragic outcome is beyond question. It was inevitable that that pantload of insanity, imbecility, dysfunction, and assclown that IS Kyle Pallo would infect and eventually overcome her more decent and somewhat middle class sense of honor, self respect and decorum.
Join the circus. Become a clown.
449029585_8506857099341131_8251044746144169466_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does that fake giggle with everything he says and does. Sounds nothing like her genuine laughter (a la hoop de doo). Probably knows if she doesn't giggle and praise everything he does then there will be hell to pay.
---
Lol at his pinned comment. He's so salty. Funny that he gets all butthurt when people refer to his fans as "stans" but then does it here.

IMG_3338.jpeg

• Haha
She does that fake giggle with everything he says and does. Sounds nothing like her genuine laughter (a la hoop de doo). Probably knows if she doesn't giggle and praise everything he does then there will be hell to pay.
---
Lol at his pinned comment. He's so salty. Funny that he gets all butthurt when people refer to his fans as "stans" but then does it here.

View attachment 3012512
Yet, he only stays off property at HOJO in Anaheim...

I also loved how KC corrected him about the "bingo card".

Reactions: 10
---

View attachment 3012512
He's so out of touch with reality because of his big ego that any video that doesn't give him showers of brainless "I love Disney" / "I love watching you get shitfaced on cruises every day" comments he just shits out inaccurate narratives and annoying footage where 80% of his transcript is "I can't believe I'm not at Disney right now".

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than BLAB and the Trackers at this point.

Very easy for viewers to see through bullshit with a dump like this though

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's like being in the lethal radiation zone around Chernobyl. The tragic outcome is beyond question. It was inevitable that that pantload of insanity, imbecility, dysfunction, and assclown that IS Kyle Pallo would infect and eventually overcome her more decent and somewhat middle class sense of honor, self respect and decorum.
Join the circus. Become a clown.
View attachment 3012492
I am still waiting for her to turn from the brown hair woman in the dark dress into the blonde in the silver dress like in the Euroythmic's video for "Beethoven ( I love to listen to). I know I am aging myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle’s getting roasted in today’s comments! Responded with another arrogant pinned comment saying it’s all universal stans hating him - a lot of them are saying they love Disney too! Maybe you’re just an obnoxious asshole and viewers are done trying to make excuses for you?

Expect a new sock puppet account after he chugs a few Tito’s nips in the next few hours 😂😂😂
It's great!!
Screenshot_20240623_121818_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_121838_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_121925_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's getting torn up in the comments for incorrect info, arrogant and snobby attitude, the gum chewing, etc. It's the worst I've ever seen. Between this, the abysmal views on his latest videos, and Louis's video I think oar squatch is spiriling.

There will be an emergency visit to Wisconsin or wellness check in the next week or two. Calling it now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He's getting torn up in the comments for incorrect info, arrogant and snobby attitude, the gum chewing, etc. It's the worst I've ever seen. Between this, the abysmal views on his latest videos, and Louis's video I think oar squatch is spiriling.

There will be an emergency visit to Wisconsin or wellness check in the next week or two. Calling it now.
One thing that could be really interesting is the potential backlash Kyle may face simply showing up to film in the theme parks (his "work"). Hopefully Louis McClung's video goes viral among Disney Cast Members and Universal Team Members. I can imagine the Fierce Lost Boys from the daytime parade at the Magic Kingdom wanting to slap the sh*t out of Kp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.