Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know about Morgonnnnnnnn from what I've seen on Tattle, but she seems like a giant c*nt who would side with Kp simply from the description Louis gave of Kyle Pallo in his video title.
Indeed. While she would be repulsed by the malformed midget if she saw him in person, her sociopolitical beliefs fall right in line with every odious, hate filled, racist and homophobic post Pallo ever put up under guise of one of those Nazi, white supremacist, racist sock puppets.

She's just the same self absorbed, self congratulating, ego filled twit Kyle is.... just in a prettier package. She's like gold gilt ___ shiny on the outside but base and cheap on the inside.

Reactions: 7
I just checked and now the video is at 53k views and has over 5.7k likes. I HOPE the video gets to at least 70k views, solely for the reason that that is what oar boy KP claims that he gets in daily views on his vlogs 😂

View attachment 3011304

One of the best parts of all this is that poor Eric’s wife can finally have some peace now that Kyle seems to have retired “GreasyMichele” once and for all. HOWEVER… I doubt Kyle has learned his lesson and I suspect it’s only a matter of time before a new sock puppet emerges somewhere. His problem is that he just can’t help himself from owning the hatters and from thirsting on Morgonn. He ALWAYS has to have the last word and he still can’t stand the fact that he has people who criticize him. He should have just stopped with Moose, but he just HAD to continue and dig himself into a deeper hole. This time though, he might not be able to get himself out of it!

PS… speaking of Morgonn, has anyone over on X sent her the link to the video? 😂
Just an FYI it was around a month after he deleted BasedPete (after getting bombarded with Morgonn and BasedPete superchats on his 200k stream). He came back a month later with Greasy Michele. I'm sure he will be back in a month or two.

Reactions: 14
I am impressed with the amount of sock puppets Kyle has. I’m willing to give an educated guess that he has had many sock puppets from way back in his high school days. He probably would use those accounts to reply to his tweets or gaming videos to make the illusion of engagement. Then in high school he would say, “Did everyone see what jon29865 said to me?”, all along that comment came from him. He’s been doing the same song and dance for years. A habit he cannot change, therefore there will be another sock puppet, if not already.

Reactions: 16
Their interaction during the avocado toast making was weird. He’s an ass at Target. Casey’s outfit looks like a UPS driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just an FYI it was around a month after he deleted BasedPete (after getting bombarded with Morgonn and BasedPete superchats on his 200k stream). He came back a month later with Greasy Michele. I'm sure he will be back in a month or two.
If he wants to be a complete idiot and continue to make and hide behind sock puppets to spew his racist and homophobic beliefs while simultaneously talking about how wonderful he is and defending himself from critics and hatters, so be it. I just have a problem when he tries to dox or steal someone’s identity in the process. Hopefully he has learned at least THAT lesson and doesn’t take someone’s identity again, because that is just wrong and uncalled for.

Something else I was thinking about today was Casey. It’s quite evident that the Clown Posse knows about all of Kyle’s sock puppets because THEY have sock puppets too, and they regularly erase mention of his sock puppets in the comments (which in itself is VERY problematic because it indicates that they are all aware of what he is doing and ENCOURAGE IT, but that’s another story). But what about CASEY? Does she or doesn’t she know what is going on? At this point, I don’t know how she WOULDN’T know, unless if he really saves all of his rage and seething for when she goes to sleep or if he just gaslights her so much saying those accounts really aren’t him that she believes him. The scary thing is would it make a difference if she knew? Would she still stay with him if she knew what a racist and homophobic asshole he really is? Would she be OK with him saying terrible things about gay people when she has close gay friends herself? What would he have to do to her to make her want to leave him? How horrible would the situation have to be? It’s really sick and sad to think about.

Reactions: 9
Wow! That demented and sick gaggle of Pallo clowns must be dealing with a drunken out of control dwarf today. The next few should be a hoot. Meanwhile, it's like walking through a graveyard over at X and his and Nasty Nurse's usual haunts. Soooo' quiet. Ahhhh... the sounds of silence.
It must be just excruciating for them. :ROFLMAO: So sad.
200w.gif
It was all so avoidable and they brought it on themselves.
Their greatest fear is that he fails, and he's failing, and he returns home to be their in-house forever leech. So they'll do anything to try and keep him in that crackerbox; they've invested so much in it. But they willingly poured their monies down that black hole created by their little soul sucking parasite to keep him pursuing his 'art.' 😂 It's all on them and they must be feeling the pressure today.

Perhaps he and the Doormouse are working on a little livestream act: "We must address the lies being posted about us...blah, blah, blah."
Don't count it out. With CreeperClown and SissyFit on the censor button, Kyle and sad face Casey can give a performance worthy of a middle school version of "Long Days Journey Into Night." Kyle will sniff like a coke-head and alternate between seething fits of poutrage at how he's been wronged ~grrrr!~😡 , and tragedy at how he's been victimized, so much so he sheds those famous no-tears tears." 😭 Casey will sit with sad puppy dog face and pat his shoulder and weep softly. The whole clan will gather at the end to wave 'bye bye' and Ger will have on his big red nose.
Oh the weeping and wailing and gnashing of tooth among the faithful online will be great. Many will be moved. DebySue will sell a cat and send him money; Diva will sell a child; and Shaun will compose an Ode. Alas in the end, it accomplishes nothing.
Well.... that's ONE scenario.
2) Try to ignore it and let it pass. (He won't be able to do that and McClung is evidently about to drop another MOAB vid on him.)
3) Take some time away to hope things cool off. (I've been working so hard for you...:LOL: I have to take time away now for Casey and myself. __ again, won't work. He can't stay away and it's not going to cool off.)
4) Bigly health scare. [Oh death where is thy sting. The pain! The pain! (The grift: Send money and gifts quickly. Perhaps a cruise to Nassa'? __Further, Zach will develop shingles worrying.) ]
5) They've consulted 'council'. If some legal beagle takes it, it would be to peel them of whatever money they have left. They'd have to have incredibly deep pockets to take on any online site that lives and dies by privacy rights. It would make the cost of that crackerbox look like chump change, and they haven't any case. It would flay Kyle and every aspect of his life, early and recent, would end up displayed for the world to see. That's a glare he'd never survive.
6) They are trying to reach out to McClung and beg him to take it down or Kyle could "hurt himself"! BoooooHooooo! They'd tell him what a broken, special needs 'kid' he is at 30 and how emotionally fragile, and they'd turn on that Pallo charm (LOL) and appeal to his 'better angels' to stop. (NOPE! That guilt and emotional blackmail ship sailed long ago.)
Oooo! This has so much potential and so many way it could go sideways.
stephen-colbert-this-is-going-to-be-a-disaster.gif

---
---
One last comparison of a full day's totals: B R U T A L !
449052457_8503781119648729_2255230885001084509_n.jpg
000628.jpg
448944073_8503776859649155_8131246874890775872_n.jpg
448934131_8503825499644291_6657169886746072998_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So, what's the video today? Damage control? Staycation Sunday? Home Decor Sunday Featuring Target Home Decor?

Also, Louis' "If Michelle, married to a man, is bisexual: Go off, queen!" cracks me up every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great job on the "curtains" Kylie. (Not really.) Just think, if you had measured correctly, and allotted for the extra inch of length because of the type hooks you purchased, they wouldn't be dragging on the floor. Also, most people who aren't lazy, press off or steam the panels before they hang them up! Who takes them out of the bag in which they have been all folded, etc. and hangs them right up? No one.
No doubt. It's, what, $40-$50 for an inexpensive steamer? Would totally make all the difference in the world. Kid Handyman blew his surplus budget on that laser level that he didn't need, but used to prove to Casey how well he can use a tape measure. She's very proud of him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, what's the video today? Damage control? Staycation Sunday? Home Decor Sunday Featuring Target Home Decor?

Also, Louis' "If Michelle, married to a man, is bisexual: Go off, queen!" cracks me up every time.
Another exciting vlog. Got to go food shopping so won’t get to it until later. I just can’t wait bawaahhhaa

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Another exciting vlog. Got to go food shopping so won’t get to it until later. I just can’t wait bawaahhhaa
So they crashed on someone else's reservation? He will do anything for views. There has been a lot of talk about Orlando creators buying subscribers lately and we noticed with all his recent videos tanking when it comes to views he's gained 5k subscribers in the past 30 days. Suspect?

Reactions: 8
Am I being irrational, or should the dwarf spit his freaking gum out before recording. No, he's chewing away and then even blows a bubble.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He's literally s******* all over the resort. Because you know he's loyal to Disney.

Reactions: 6
He’s so mad that Casey called him out TWICE lmao 🤣 Look at his little seething face!!!

---
This video is so satisfying to watch. Nothing like giving incorrect info and having to correct it on camera. Loud and wrong as usual! And desperate!!! Look at what Casey says about him getting 3000 likes 😂😂🤣🤣 Universal is really hot right now because of the excitement for Epic Universe and Volcano Bay was labeled the best water park in Florida recently so oar boy is trying to cash in on that by doing more universal stuff. Lmao too late buddy!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.