Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my! Only 18hrs in and almost 45,000 views and still climbing. 5K upvotes.
Learn Kyle...This is how it works. :cool: Don't be a jelly' hatter' now. :ROFLMAO:

Scummy Squirt Pallo can only dream of these kinds of numbers today ___ and he's the subject
matter. 😂 Hey Pallo! Look! You ARE inspiring others with your online presentations.
Way to go. 👏 👏
View attachment 3010182
I can confirm that a part 2 is coming up. He’s getting more information on Kyle that he didn’t have

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it's a safe bet that the YouTube video has already been sent to several people over at TWDC marketing.
Remember what happened to the trackers when an old video they put up came back to haunt them. But seriously Kyle, all you had to do is make a video saying it's not you and denounce the other accounts. But you just couldn't do it....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember what happened to the trackers when an old video they put up came back to haunt them. But seriously Kyle, all you had to do is make a video saying it's not you and denounce the other accounts. But you just couldn't do it....
At this point if he tries to make a video denouncing it, it's a little too late. These sock puppets antics have been going on for a whole year now. We've seen how him and his family try to bury any mention of it on the livestreams or comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Great job on the "curtains" Kylie. (Not really.) Just think, if you had measured correctly, and allotted for the extra inch of length because of the type hooks you purchased, they wouldn't be dragging on the floor. Also, most people who aren't lazy, press off or steam the panels before they hang them up! Who takes them out of the bag in which they have been all folded, etc. and hangs them right up? No one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At this point if he tries to make a video denouncing it, it's a little too late. These sock puppets antics have been going on for a whole year now. We've seen how him and his family try to bury any mention of it on the livestreams or comments.
TBH if he did make a video pushing back on the accounts it might mean something.

Reactions: 4
Whoa! K-Pile hasn't broken 30K in a week. Ratio'd out his fat ass.
448945835_8502293476464160_7547378284616831813_n.jpg
448952933_8502297979797043_8322016734770732279_n.jpg

448829198_8502305899796251_6073277851375098899_n.jpg
448878086_8502309539795887_7573565992276211309_n.jpg

____Hmmm... but somebody did. Over 50K in one day. :ROFLMAO:
And I understand Part 2 is about to drop very soon. ___ Look Grifty!
You ARE becoming known! Enjoy! Big fake smile now...show those butterteeth. 😬

448832621_8502313506462157_323488849986183205_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ive been keeping my eye out for this, too LOL It was the first thing i thought when i saw that they broke up " Good for him! Hopefully this is the first step to living his authentic life!" 🤣
Yeah, in all honesty, I hope he comes out soon for his own mental health. He's a sweet guy and deserves to be happy! I'm just not sure how no one else sees that he isn't gay... or I assume they just don't ask and assume he is...

Reactions: 5
Yeah, in all honesty, I hope he comes out soon for his own mental health. He's a sweet guy and deserves to be happy! I'm just not sure how no one else sees that he isn't gay... or I assume they just don't ask and assume he is...
Hopefully it will also improve his personal hygiene. Oh this was about Nick. Nevermind lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoa! K-Pile hasn't broken 30K in a week. Ratio'd out his fat ass.
View attachment 3010942View attachment 3010943
View attachment 3010951View attachment 3010941
____Hmmm... but somebody did. Over 50K in one day. :ROFLMAO:
And I understand Part 2 is about to drop very soon. ___ Look Grifty!
You ARE becoming known! Enjoy! Big fake smile now...show those butterteeth. 😬

View attachment 3010940
I just checked and now the video is at 53k views and has over 5.7k likes. I HOPE the video gets to at least 70k views, solely for the reason that that is what oar boy KP claims that he gets in daily views on his vlogs 😂

IMG_3225.jpeg

One of the best parts of all this is that poor Eric’s wife can finally have some peace now that Kyle seems to have retired “GreasyMichele” once and for all. HOWEVER… I doubt Kyle has learned his lesson and I suspect it’s only a matter of time before a new sock puppet emerges somewhere. His problem is that he just can’t help himself from owning the hatters and from thirsting on Morgonn. He ALWAYS has to have the last word and he still can’t stand the fact that he has people who criticize him. He should have just stopped with Moose, but he just HAD to continue and dig himself into a deeper hole. This time though, he might not be able to get himself out of it!

PS… speaking of Morgonn, has anyone over on X sent her the link to the video? 😂

Reactions: 16
Just got back and took a peek around. So quiet in Palloland. 😂 Tweets disappeared, sock puppets gone __ and it's undoubtedly the quiet before the plunge. Louis McClung dropped a big old heaping pile in the Pallo punchbowl and they are undoubtedly stunned and don't exactly know how to respond.
If the past is any indication, Fraulein Rottencrotch is doing her research trying to find anything, any way to attack McClung's posting or him or his family personally, trying to find anything to discredit or try to make him flinch..... while Kyle is probably looking for the same while drinking and seething, completely befuddled, as upset morons are. And SissyPig is blasting whatever 'rule' she can come up with to try and plead for YouTube to take down the vid and suspend the channel....all futile.

It won't work. From all indications McClung knows YouTube rules quite well and is ready for a rumble, if that's what they want, he seems to relish the idea and he has his own legion of devoted followers. He doesn't give a tit what they do and his fans will gladly go tit for tat with Pallo's. It appears this YouTuber is after the truth about Kyle and he has all the past facts in hand ____and he isn't afraid to deal with whatever comes. He's also evidently getting ready to drop the 2nd Act of "Here's Your Karma Kyle Pallo" on the manic midget. :ROFLMAO:

And the saddest part, in a manner, is they're going to make it worse. McClung is just a harbinger of what's to come as they double down on the nuttery and the excuse making. McClung isn't the problem; he's 'a' problem for them of their own making and they were warned. They don't seem to have the ability to learn, to try and calm things down. It's always their inclination to double down and that's what's created all this. In some alternate reality, Pallo could have ignored the critics here, listened to them online at YouTube and thanked them for their input instead of banning and attacking them for the slightest criticism, worked to improve his product, acted like a 30 year old man and he would have, by now, easily had 500K subs and a thriving vlog. He's generated enormous hate for himself for no reason other than silly ego and a lack of self awareness __ and the fact he's remarkably ignorant and stupid didn't help. Now 'it is what it is' and what it is, is a FUBAR mess that's going to get much worse and I have a feeling they're about to do that to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m at Flo & Santos for my second weekend in a row in Chicago lol. Thanks for the tip. It’s right by my hotel and I didn’t want anything fancy since I had a late lunch as it was.

I hope finally there are some consequences for squatch.

Reactions: 8
I just checked and now the video is at 53k views and has over 5.7k likes. I HOPE the video gets to at least 70k views, solely for the reason that that is what oar boy KP claims that he gets in daily views on his vlogs 😂

View attachment 3011304

One of the best parts of all this is that poor Eric’s wife can finally have some peace now that Kyle seems to have retired “GreasyMichele” once and for all. HOWEVER… I doubt Kyle has learned his lesson and I suspect it’s only a matter of time before a new sock puppet emerges somewhere. His problem is that he just can’t help himself from owning the hatters and from thirsting on Morgonn. He ALWAYS has to have the last word and he still can’t stand the fact that he has people who criticize him. He should have just stopped with Moose, but he just HAD to continue and dig himself into a deeper hole. This time though, he might not be able to get himself out of it!

PS… speaking of Morgonn, has anyone over on X sent her the link to the video? 😂
I only know about Morgonnnnnnnn from what I've seen on Tattle, but she seems like a giant c*nt who would side with Kp simply from the description Louis gave of Kyle Pallo in his video title.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.