Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring ass video again today but he actually figured out how to put up curtains because you know guyses, he is only 30 lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my! Only 18hrs in and almost 45,000 views and still climbing. 5K upvotes.
Learn Kyle...This is how it works. :cool: Don't be a jelly' hatter' now. :ROFLMAO:

Scummy Squirt Pallo can only dream of these kinds of numbers today ___ and he's the subject
matter. 😂 Hey Pallo! Look! You ARE inspiring others with your online presentations.
Way to go. 👏 👏
448968601_8501027679924073_605449404324302004_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, is this a reference to the woman who was present many, many moons ago (maybe for oar boy’s birthday live in 2022) who never spoke and looked like she’d been frightened by a ghost whenever she was caught on camera?

View attachment 3009577
Seems like it. People have said she is weird, but as I've said many times, I am 100% certain Samantha Lowe is on the spectrum. I think she deserves more respect than Kyle and JoJo have not shown her, and she doesn't deserve any negative comments.

People have talked about "he might be abusing DAS to get on rides", and she might be the link for that, but I think she actually needs it, and as crappy of people as KyJo are, I think it is still good for her to have someone she trusts and wants to be friends with go on those rides with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my! Only 18hrs in and almost 45,000 views and still climbing. 5K upvotes.
Learn Kyle...This is how it works. :cool: Don't be a jelly' hatter' now. :ROFLMAO:

Scummy Squirt Pallo can only dream of these kinds of numbers today ___ and he's the subject
matter. 😂 Hey Pallo! Look! You ARE inspiring others with your online presentations.
Way to go. 👏 👏
View attachment 3010182
meanwhile yesterdays dump is struggling to hit 16k!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Kyle will just try to pretend this video doesn’t exist and ignore it. Anyone not guilty would make a response video denying it. Not Kyle though. If (and big if) these accounts weren’t him he would have addressed it eons ago!! Any normal, reasonable YouTuber would have!

Sorry Kyle it’s not going away and more people will see it. We should spread this everywhere and get it out there. The more people who see it the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I only hope someone at Disney catches wind of it and takes him off the media list. It’s not great for their brand to have someone who’s even suspected of being bigoted representing them.

It’s not like they don’t have plenty of other influencers/vloggers to choose from who aren’t problematic.

• Heart
I bet Kyle will just try to pretend this video doesn’t exist and ignore it. Anyone not guilty would make a response video denying it. Not Kyle though. If (and big if) these accounts weren’t him he would have addressed it eons ago!! Any normal, reasonable YouTuber would have!

Sorry Kyle it’s not going away and more people will see it. We should spread this everywhere and get it out there. The more people who see it the better.
I've seen it already blasted to Disney/Universal/his sugardaddies, etc.... and any marketing person in any corporation that is foolish enough to throw their money and time away on Toxic Kyle will, I have no doubt, get the negative blowback they deserve and Pallo has brought on himself with those racist, homophobic and misogynistic sock puppet accounts. This is a cesspool size stain he created all by himself in some wholly fool's errand to 'own the hatters.' He was warned repeatedly it was only a matter of time before it would blow up in his face and, of course, he just ignored it and here we are.
Oh well...Just remember lil' homophobic MAGA Nazi bigot.
star-wars-obi-wan.gif

Reactions: 11
I only hope someone at Disney catches wind of it and takes him off the media list. It’s not great for their brand to have someone who’s even suspected of being bigoted representing them.

It’s not like they don’t have plenty of other influencers/vloggers to choose from who aren’t problematic.
I think it's a safe bet that the YouTube video has already been sent to several people over at TWDC marketing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Pallo "team" (always makes me LOL) is probably deep in discussion and having a strategy session on how to respond. You can be sure that Tater Tot knows best and will listen to none of it, have no response other than they clean up his mess. It's just another example of the way he was brought up, coddled to and now expects them to behave to him, to give, give, give and when he inevitably messes it all up, clean up after him.
"The hatters are to blame."
"I didn't do anything wrong."
"I'm the victim."
"I just fought back like a trooper." 😂
"They made me do it."
"Alexa did worse than I did." :ROFLMAO:
"Maybe you all want me to hurt myself?" ~pout face!~
"You put me in this stupid little house with no pool or yard. I've been depressed."
"I want a new car."
"I have bone issues."
"I hate Disney so much."

"I think JoJo did this."
"If Casey had tiddies I'd be happier."
"She's no help. Her family won't give me stuff."
"If you love me you'd help me be happy now."
What a FUBAR mess he's made of his life, and they all suffer for it:
448949465_8501451116548396_8594432728312016264_n.jpg
fe45a47c71ba49d06f21097f59da6c75.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was warned repeatedly that it would blow up in his face. But Kyle never faced accountability for anything for in his life so he just ignored it. Now I'm sure that he will expect his family to clean up his mess for him and they'll come running at his beck and call.

Really hope this shows up on Disney's radar.

• Heart
Fun morning and it promises to get better as the day goes on. Gotta go....but first:
Lil shoutout to missmyChewy. Bringing it ... as usual. 👍👏😂
448883120_8501543196539188_3111303544647916605_n.jpg
448942788_8501545626538945_5523697028574307300_n.jpg
448930580_8501540463206128_3285058432044686531_n.jpg
448832289_8501534736540034_3458288002516639625_n.jpg
448940149_8501538173206357_5026268413130600432_n.jpg
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Pallo "team" (always makes me LOL) is probably deep in discussion and having a strategy session on how to respond. You can be sure that Tater Tot knows best and will listen to none of it, have no response other than they clean up his mess.
By the time they do, step one will be trying to figure out how to get 100k people to un-watch and forget what they've already seen and heard (because it will be 100k by the time they try to do something)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[Disney's New Cruise Ship Has A $100K Room And Somebody Already Booked It
The Tower Suite of the Disney Treasure is located inside one of the ship funnels, and there’s only one of them on the ship, making it the most exclusive location on the ship. It’s capable of sleeping eight & is done in a special Epcot theme, which will likely make serious Disney fans absolutely fall in love. ]
My question: Which one of youz' guyses booked it? Kyle will be furious you didn't invite him! Seething!View attachment 3008905
Oh, maybe the Pallo Clown Posse already booked it and boy will will we be owned.View attachment 3008915 😂
I'm way behind as I'm traveling but speaking of families with money, Sean Kloss, who is in some kind of business relationship with Paging Mr. Morrow, has stayed in the Tower Suite on another Disney cruise ship and made a vlog of it. Sean appears frequently in vlogs with PMM and Kristen from Wright Down Main Street. Sean used to work for Disney, but has gone the way of Sam Longton and appears to have struck out on his own.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.