Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love test track and really liked the OG version. It made the most sense like hey here’s how we test cars before they’re released. I’ve been lucky enough in my adult life to have friends who work for major car manufacturers and have been in some pre production vehicles myself.

I rode version 2 more than 1 just based on circumstance but I hope version 3 goes back to more of a realistic experience. They’ll probably add a bunch of EV bullshit and propaganda but that’s fine. As long as it isn’t this futuristic fictional scenario.

Reactions: 7
I love test track and really liked the OG version. It made the most sense like hey here’s how we test cars before they’re released. I’ve been lucky enough in my adult life to have friends who work for major car manufacturers and have been in some pre production vehicles myself.

I rode version 2 more than 1 just based on circumstance but I hope version 3 goes back to more of a realistic experience. They’ll probably add a bunch of EV bullshit and propaganda but that’s fine. As long as it isn’t this futuristic fictional scenario.
I agree… I went on v2 more than v1, but enjoyed v1 much more. I did hear that v3 is going to draw inspiration from the original ride, World of Motion. If that really is the case then I am looking forward to it because I am old enough to remember original EPCOT and I miss those rides and attractions. I hope one day they bring back Journey into Imagination closer to the original attraction… Figment deserves sooo much more!

Reactions: 8
The Downward Slide.

Here’s what I noticed. Kyle’s vlogs were never stellar. He seemed like a decent guy that put some effort in. Thought Kyle had potential to put out informative quality content. He would eagerly zip to the park for rope drops nearly every day.

I began to notice a slide in the vlog quality as he got in to different 🥰 relationships and friendships. IMO it seemed like he could not balance dating and vlogging. He could not balance going out to bars with the guys and vlogging. Think back. He seemed to rarely go to the downtown bars with his friends.

These days it’s tough to assess the current vlogging mess. Burnout? Too much free time? Or maybe he simply cannot handle a job and a relationship. Either way he IMO he is 100% dialing it in. The number of mispronunciations has increased. Does he edit out any of it? Does he think it’s funny? It’s not. It’s unprofessional. It appears as if he no longer makes an effort to edit or correct his mispronunciations.

IMO Kyle also seems to be trying to adopt a bit his Dad’s persona as well.

My advice would be to slow down when filming and editing. Hire an outsider [not a friend, fan or family member] to listen to the vlogs and read the transcripts. Accept the feedback. Oh, and deal with the childhood crap. The big chip on his shoulder isn’t helping anything.

I am also over the pattern of vlogging day to day crap for the sake of write offs. No one gives a 💩 if you go to a chain restaurant, target or food shopping. It’s not a big deal. It’s not newsworthy.

[I don’t follow the puppet account stuff and have been skeptical with some of it. With or without it, the vlog quality has been on a downward slide for a long time.]

In my life experiences much happiness comes from helping others. He appears too selfish to ever experience true happiness. That’s sad. That’s a sad life that the Disney bubble and booze cruises cannot heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The number of mispronunciations has increased. Does he edit out any of it? Does he think it’s funny? It’s not. It’s unprofessional. It appears as if he no longer makes an effort to edit or correct his mispronunciations.
does not help that he has an inflated ego and doubles down on being wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In my life experiences much happiness comes from helping others. He appears too selfish to ever experience true happiness. That’s sad. That’s a sad life that the Disney bubble and booze cruises cannot heal.
He's clearly trying to compensate for whatever was lacking back in WI. Not to mention trying to show the hatters from HS that he's "bigtime" now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He's clearly trying to compensate for whatever was lacking back in WI. Not to mention trying to show the hatters from HS that he's "bigtime" now.
Those people probably don’t think of him. They probably grew up and moved beyond it where he still hasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those people probably don’t think of him. They probably grew up and moved beyond it where he still hasn’t.
He still lives and acts like he's in high school. I'm sure his classmates have advanced in their careers, started families, and are dealing with real life obligations and responsibilities. They don't have time to dwell on high school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He still lives and acts like he's in high school. I'm sure his classmates have advanced in their careers, started families, and are dealing with real life obligations and responsibilities. They don't have time to dwell on high school.
Exactly! Come to think of it now that he mentions how he was bullied in school. If he was bullied it’s probably because he acted the way he does now. Not to make any excuses for bullying but when you’re in high school being cool is like a “big deal” and acting like a mentally stunted racist misogynist annoying little troll I’m sure didn’t help! I mean look at how obnoxious he is now with that big ass camera all over Disney and how he acts like a big shot when people recognize him. Remember how he acted when Casey’s cousin first came to Disney and he was flirting with her and telling her she should film, and acting like he owns Orlando? 😂 he was feeling himself so bad! That’s probably how he acted in high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Very well said. It's remarkable how little you'd care about what other people think of you if you realize how seldom they do. Kyle cares what he 'thinks' they are still saying about him in Saulkville, when, in fact, outside of his family, almost no one there is ever thinking about him at all. And if they are, it because the 'old scandals' are being brought to the surface and he and that odious family are squarely to blame for it.

Kyle is locked in that "I'll show em' all." attitude. He never can. He's futilily fighting battles he can never win, arguing endlessly with pixels on a page and trying to 'win' some imaginary 'war' like he's playing Call of Duty. It's so sad and so predictable. He's no "MrBeast" or "PewDiePie." His cake is baked at 30. He's a budding or full fledged alcoholic, a bum and drain on his family, a failure and loser on so many levels, a park crawling, mini cruise grifting wannabe who never will be, a demi-celeb in a tiny niche 'Disney' corner of YouTubedom' __ a nobody recognized by a few nobodies at a theme park. He's not even worthy of being a figure in some sad country song by some unknown singer at some white trash Orlando country bar.

Reactions: 9
Morgonn has a white Beemer just like oar boy.

View attachment 3000143
View attachment 3000148
She probably wasn't scared and didn't have to buy it used from a couple on a the roof of a parking garage.

Very well said. It's remarkable how little you'd care about what other people think of you if you realize how seldom they do. Kyle cares what he 'thinks' they are still saying about him in Saulkville, when, in fact, outside of his family, almost no one there is ever thinking about him at all. And if they are, it because the 'old scandals' are being brought to the surface and he and that odious family are squarely to blame for it.

Kyle is locked in that "I'll show em' all." attitude. He never can. He's futilily fighting battles he can never win, arguing endlessly with pixels on a page and trying to 'win' some imaginary 'war' like he's playing Call of Duty. It's so sad and so predictable. He's no "MrBeast" or "PewDiePie." His cake is baked at 30. He's a budding or full fledged alcoholic, a bum and drain on his family, a failure and loser on so many levels, a park crawling, mini cruise grifting wannabe who never will be, a demi-celeb in a tiny niche 'Disney' corner of YouTubedom' __ a nobody recognized by a few nobodies at a theme park. He's not even worthy of being a figure in some sad country song by some unknown singer at some white trash Orlando country bar.
Imagine being from his HS and living rent free in his head years after you forgot who he was? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! Come to think of it now that he mentions how he was bullied in school. If he was bullied it’s probably because he acted the way he does now. Not to make any excuses for bullying but when you’re in high school being cool is like a “big deal” and acting like a mentally stunted racist misogynist annoying little troll I’m sure didn’t help! I mean look at how obnoxious he is now with that big ass camera all over Disney and how he acts like a big shot when people recognize him. Remember how he acted when Casey’s cousin first came to Disney and he was flirting with her and telling her she should film, and acting like he owns Orlando? 😂 he was feeling himself so bad! That’s probably how he acted in high school.
🤣 😂 There's plenty of firsthand accounts from people who knew him when he was younger and they all say he was a douchebag, weird, annoying narcissist.

GP-SiI8WIAAVPmM.jpeg

I wish I saved that post from the person who also said they attended middle school with him and all he'd do is brag and flex his Yu-Gi-Oh cards and none of the other kids liked him.

He literally hasn't changed from how he was back then. The combination of his low IQ and out-of-control narcissism, which essentially stunts any emotional and developmental growth, will leave him as a rapidly aging, unlikable man baby. He's only fooling his followers of shut-in stans and desperate sugar daddies with his 'lovable Disney kid' grift. But once that disappears, he'll have nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This fellow clearly indicated what most of the folk "back home" think of Kyle if/when they encounter him:

bird ro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This fellow clearly indicated what most of the folk "back home" think of Kyle if/when they encounter him:

View attachment 3000186
Classic. Why would he even keep that video clip in the vlog?

I wanted to include this in my post about Nassau Nasa a few days ago. Didn’t have the time to hunt it down. So, thanks for posting it. Another reason why I should use the feature to bookmark my favorite posts on Tattle.

🤣 😂 There's plenty of firsthand accounts from people who knew him when he was younger and they all say he was a douchebag, weird, annoying narcissist.
I wish I saved that post from the person who also said they attended middle school with him and all he'd do is brag and flex his Yu-Gi-Oh cards and none of the other kids liked him.
He literally hasn't changed from how he was back then. The combination of his low IQ and out-of-control narcissism, which essentially stunts any emotional and developmental growth, will leave him as a rapidly aging, unlikable man baby. He's only fooling his followers of shut-in stans and desperate sugar daddies with his 'lovable Disney kid' grift. But once that disappears, he'll have nothing.
He IS what he WAS and always WILL BE, a preening, mentally degraded nobody who wanted and wants to be a famous somebody to "show" some imaginary 'enemy' or group that he has 'made it.' In fact, he's such a spectacular failure, it's stunning, a 30 year old low intelligence man-child propped up by a silly, desperate girl friend, a spinster sister and quite aged parents. I wish I could muster even a scintilla of sympathy for any of the lot, but I can't.
44D588F2-5E6D-4417-A346-9C3FDC6E3155.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I miss the OG World of Motion. I am biased though. I used to work there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kylie has been spiraling out of control over on X since that Reddit post. It looks like things have become so bad for him that he called Alexa to come help him out.

009803.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has Pallo ever uploaded a video where he was confident with what he was saying?
Is there a video in his entire library where he doesn't say things as, "I think", "maybe", "I'm pretty sure", and so on?
It's like his vlogs are a bunch of him guessing.
"It's slow at the parks today" (a guess), then three minutes later "The parks are packed today"
"This video game doesn't work" (a guess), then five seconds later "This video game works better than the other ones"
"Casey bend over, I have to stick it in here" (a guess), "Kyle, that's the wrong hole", "But Casey, that's the hole I am used to"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has Pallo ever uploaded a video where he was confident with what he was saying?
Is there a video in his entire library where he doesn't say things as, "I think", "maybe", "I'm pretty sure", and so on?
It's like his vlogs are a bunch of him guessing.
"It's slow at the parks today" (a guess), then three minutes later "The parks are packed today"
"This video game doesn't work" (a guess), then five seconds later "This video game works better than the other ones"
"Casey bend over, I have to stick it in here" (a guess), "Kyle, that's the wrong hole", "But Casey, that's the hole I am used to"
Yep his Iberostar trips. He really felt like a big shot then. 😂 #corallevelbaby 😂🤣

• Haha
Anyone following the X drama? I just got back home and caught up on it.

Sister-Wife is going berserk on there. I'm guessing that Kile must have been calling his family in hysterics about how the 'mean people' won't leave him alone, the Reddit post exposing him and how a bunch of his fans saw it, etc. So now his family is once again trying to clean up his own messes.
200w (13).gif

Had a good laugh before bed 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.