Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol we posted the same thing at the same time šŸ˜‚
Today's dump is just a mess. He's getting worse and can't even speak properly. All those long days and nights on his sock puppet aren't helping.
I watched a little bit and @BlurryCat you are so right, this is a WTF mess! The transcript is proof and this is only a very small sample of the stream-of-word-vomit-consciousness:
Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 5.52.41ā€ÆAM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 5.53.11ā€ÆAM.jpeg
Image 6-18-24 at 5.54ā€ÆAM.jpeg

Then we have dad's POV of what Disney character KP is most like:
Image 6-18-24 at 5.47ā€ÆAM.jpeg

I'd say that's an accurate assessment of our fussy, tantrum prone boy. Would also suggest Peter Pan... or maybe Penis Pan, because he's such a dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's not Kyle. It's the same account that used to be called "TheKylePallo" whoever is posting to this X account is just taking pictures off Kyle's story on Instagram. I've said it before, but if this is a troll it's very strange. They're literally posting correct links to his vlog and just posting things off his Instagram. There's no trolling going on, so it's just very odd to me, what's the point? And Kyle never posted his Instagram stories to twitter/x.
Itā€™s odd indeed but it gets under Jykies
The Downward Slide.

Hereā€™s what I noticed. Kyleā€™s vlogs were never stellar. He seemed like a decent guy that put some effort in. Thought Kyle had potential to put out informative quality content. He would eagerly zip to the park for rope drops nearly every day.

I began to notice a slide in the vlog quality as he got in to different šŸ„° relationships and friendships. IMO it seemed like he could not balance dating and vlogging. He could not balance going out to bars with the guys and vlogging. Think back. He seemed to rarely go to the downtown bars with his friends.

These days itā€™s tough to assess the current vlogging mess. Burnout? Too much free time? Or maybe he simply cannot handle a job and a relationship. Either way he IMO he is 100% dialing it in. The number of mispronunciations has increased. Does he edit out any of it? Does he think itā€™s funny? Itā€™s not. Itā€™s unprofessional. It appears as if he no longer makes an effort to edit or correct his mispronunciations.

IMO Kyle also seems to be trying to adopt a bit his Dadā€™s persona as well.

My advice would be to slow down when filming and editing. Hire an outsider [not a friend, fan or family member] to listen to the vlogs and read the transcripts. Accept the feedback. Oh, and deal with the childhood crap. The big chip on his shoulder isnā€™t helping anything.

I am also over the pattern of vlogging day to day crap for the sake of write offs. No one gives a šŸ’© if you go to a chain restaurant, target or food shopping. Itā€™s not a big deal. Itā€™s not newsworthy.

[I donā€™t follow the puppet account stuff and have been skeptical with some of it. With or without it, the vlog quality has been on a downward slide for a long time.]

In my life experiences much happiness comes from helping others. He appears too selfish to ever experience true happiness. Thatā€™s sad. Thatā€™s a sad life that the Disney bubble and booze cruises cannot heal.
Agree. The boy had a decent vlog and following until the lies. The heat started during hurricane season with him booking a room in Disney and taking advantage of all the free stuff when in fact, he had a place in Orlando.
We also canā€™t forget the Covid situation when he broke the rules of distancing.
After those, our little man was on a non stop lying streak that brings us to todayā€™s Kyle.
The sock puppets and his parents monitoring the comments on his YouTube channel will be his downfall.
He canā€™t take one once of criticism without trolling and sending his pitbull sister after us critics.
One day, he will fall on someone who doesnā€™t care about laws and heā€™ll get his face rearranged from top to bottom.
Mommy, dad dad dad & sister wonā€™t always be there to oversee & protect.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just don't understand how so many viewers think it's endearing that a 30 year old is still coddled by his parents and sister-wife.

Sure, my parents still helped me out from time to time after I was 20 but they also made sure to make me deal with my problems so that I learned how to manage them on my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don't understand how so many viewers think it's endearing that a 30 year old is still coddled by his parents and sister-wife.

Sure, my parents still helped me out from time to time after I was 20 but they also made sure to make me deal with my problems so that I learned how to manage them on my own.
Shut ins & morons. Thereā€™s just as many of them out there as normal people

Reactions: 10
New dump is up. :poop:

Oar boy has a massive oozing whitehead on his face

009808.png
009811.png

---
OMG this is so cringe. This looks totally rehearsed šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

IMG_0015.jpeg

---
The big shot couldnā€™t even buy her $26 earrings. She didnā€™t wind up getting the necklace. Lmao šŸ¤£ fcking loser. Broke bastard! Also cast members get 50%off according to him and Casey so thatā€™s why they went out to eat. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
New dump is up. :poop:

Oar boy has a massive oozing whitehead on his face

View attachment 3001626View attachment 3001645
---
OMG this is so cringe. This looks totally rehearsed šŸ¤£
View attachment 3001634
It just shows more how uncomfortable he is not having control of everything.

The comment he made earlier about "do you remember on new years..." but it was about some gamer youtube? Like, why the F would she remember that? Dude is on one. That slight lack of control is just eating away at him and this is probably a compromise from what she really wanted to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The big shot couldnā€™t even buy her $26 earrings. She didnā€™t wind up getting the necklace. Lmao šŸ¤£ fcking loser. Broke bastard! Also cast members get 50%off according to him and Casey so thatā€™s why they went out to eat. šŸ˜‚
I notice that he always knows exactly when cast members get special discounts. It's probably the only actual thing that he researches since he's always mooching off Casey's discount.

009815.jpg

009816.jpg

He keeps saying it's "Casey's day" and how she's allowed to do whatever she wants (controlling much?) yet she's paying for everything.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
šŸ˜² Look at how he tries to pressure Casey into buying him some alcohol. I put it in slow-mo at the end so you can see her grimace and begin to word something to him but then she bites her tongue when she notices the camera on her. She is freaking out about him getting alcohol.

009820.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There was another reply too..View attachment 3001717
Report the video for clickbait.
ā€œBecause of that, YouTube discourages clickbait content ā€“ including video titles. On its support page, YouTube states that it doesn't condone ā€œmisleading metadata or thumbnails, [such as] using the title, thumbnail, [or] description to trick usersā€ into watching a video.ā€

IMG_8389.jpeg

1718722272700.png

IMG_8388.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.