Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey's reaction reminded me of when DADx3 gave him an angry look and worded something when he wanted to order pints of beers, but then put on his creepy fake clown smile when he panned the camera over. Seems like all of Kylie's caretakers know that he has a drinking problem.
---
I can just picture how things are when the camera is turned off šŸ„“

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Kyle Pallo #81: His Vlogs Are A Stream Of Consciousness, But The Stream Is Diarrhea And The Consciousness Is Ignorance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It just shows more how uncomfortable he is not having control of everything.

The comment he made earlier about "do you remember on new years..." but it was about some gamer youtube? Like, why the F would she remember that? Dude is on one. That slight lack of control is just eating away at him and this is probably a compromise from what she really wanted to do.
You can hear him sniffing and he's making those dumb faces whenever he mentions that "Casey is in control."
So very true about how it's just eating away at him. Again, I don't know how Casey puts up with this Dwarf.

Reactions: 9
This is his new thing now since his views are declining so badly and itā€™s quite obvious heā€™s buying views lately. Heā€™s saying heā€™s gonna throw up certain videos to see ā€œwhat YouTube does with themā€ lmao! Totally setting up the narrative for his stans to blame YouTube when he doesnā€™t get as many views as he predicted. This mf is so predictable! Oh and a long ass vlog of recycle crappy videos is not a ā€œDisney Specialā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
New dump is up. :poop:

Oar boy has a massive oozing whitehead on his face

View attachment 3001626View attachment 3001645
---
OMG this is so cringe. This looks totally rehearsed
Gaddam! Talk about 'Greasy Kyle.
448540703_8481504865209688_7773312572233980258_n.jpg
'
QnhaoI.gif

Doesn't he ever even look in the mirror? You'd think with his overinflated ego, he'd notice that tit.
That's the product of greasy, salty, sugary park foods, alcohol and poor hygene. Another white head at between the droopy & good eye at the bridge of his beak. YUK! Glad my breakfast had time to settle.

aww-eww-wtf.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kylie has been spiraling out of control over on X since that Reddit post. It looks like things have become so bad for him that he called Alexa to come help him out.

View attachment 3000510
Yet the clown posse's here, every day, when the whole damn family could just ignore tattle. Who's living rent free in who's head exactly?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is his new thing now since his views are declining so badly and itā€™s quite obvious heā€™s buying views lately. Heā€™s saying heā€™s gonna throw up certain videos to see ā€œwhat YouTube does with themā€ lmao! Totally setting up the narrative for his stans to blame YouTube when he doesnā€™t get as many views as he predicted. This mf is so predictable! Oh and a long ass vlog of recycle crappy videos is not a ā€œDisney Specialā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤”
Exactly right. That "Unfortunate day..." vid suddenly doubled in 'views' after people made fun of it for getting less views than JoJo. YouTube will eventually catch him buying views. There's NO way to do that legitimately, unlike 'subs' where, if you want to pay more, you can find a site with registered viewers and buy subs without fear of setting off alarms at YT. Views.. no way. It would be a joy to see YouTube ban that channel, but first he'd only get a warning. But I can dream. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New dump is up. :poop:
OMG this is so cringe. This looks totally rehearsed šŸ¤£
View attachment 3001634
Total damage control. Probably got tired of the stans telling him to be better to Casey so they had to roll out this performative nonsense to quiet the hate. Honestly don't know why a day where you do things your partner would like would be considered "their day"? If anything, making a big deal out of it shows that they really don't take her opinions & needs into account in their day to day life. Sad really
---
View attachment 3001782
Right?!?! Just what everyone who subscribes to a channel wants in their feed, a non-stop stream of tit they've already seen before. He'll probably try to rebrand them with a new title & thumb, just to see if he can get a couple retreads past the goalie. We're hitting the bottom of the barrel here folks, it truly doesn't get much worse

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly donā€™t get Farida.

Itā€™s like, she doesnā€™t seem to realize that she can still love her brother without condoning all the shady tit that he pulls.

Really makes me wonder what their home was like when they were growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
---
Total damage control. Probably got tired of the stans telling him to be better to Casey so they had to roll out this performative nonsense to quiet the hate. Honestly don't know why a day where you do things your partner would like would be considered "their day"? If anything, making a big deal out of it shows that they really don't take her opinions & needs into account in their day to day life. Sad really
Exactly. The fact that he he needs to have these "Casey days" and make such a huge deal out of them shows that he doesn't value her wants or needs from their day-to-day life. We see glimpses of that, like how she's not even allowed to park in the garage or not allowed to have her make-up table in the bedroom.

I honestly donā€™t get Farida.

Itā€™s like, she doesnā€™t seem to realize that she can still love her brother without condoning all the shady tit that he pulls.

Really makes me wonder what their home was like when they were growing up.
I suspect the whole family dynamic always revolved around Kyle, even before his YouTube channel. If I had to guess, he was a sickly infant and Sue babied him, and DADx3 and Alexa just kind of went along with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So, you can tell who paid for dinner when Kyle puts the price in his title.

Reactions: 10
I suspect the whole family dynamic always revolved around Kyle, even before his YouTube channel. If I had to guess, he was a sickly infant and Sue babied him, and DADx3 and Alexa just kind of went along with it.
That wouldnā€™t surprise me, but Dad^3 often doesnā€™t hide his exasperationā€¦.yet still seems to revolve his life around protecting oar boy for consequences.

And if I was Farida, Iā€™d frankly resent him. I know the dynamics are slightly different because this is Dad^3ā€™s second family, but the dynamic between me and my younger sister, where my dad and stepmom would through her a ticker tape parade if she went and got a job in a shoe store (she is my full sister, so not my stepmomā€™s biological daughter), meanwhile the doctor in the family is basically left to his own devices. Iā€™m not bitter about it, having accepted that this is just how things are, but I also wouldnā€™t be creating sock puppets on Xitter to shield my sister and own the hatters.

That wouldnā€™t surprise me, but Dad^3 often doesnā€™t hide his exasperationā€¦.yet still seems to revolve his life around protecting oar boy for consequences.

And if I was Farida, Iā€™d frankly resent him. I know the dynamics are slightly different because this is Dad^3ā€™s second family, but the dynamic between me and my younger sister, where my dad and stepmom would through her a ticker tape parade if she went and got a job in a shoe store (she is my full sister, so not my stepmomā€™s biological daughter), meanwhile the doctor in the family is basically left to his own devices. Iā€™m not bitter about it, having accepted that this is just how things are, but I also wouldnā€™t be creating sock puppets on Xitter to shield my sister and own the hatters.
Sounds kind of like my grandparents. One of their daughters never worked a day in her life. They pay for her house and all her bills to this day, and she's in her late 50s. Refuses to get a job and has all kinds of excuses which my grandparents entertain. She had an accident as a kid, where she almost drowned in a pool, and ever since then my grandmother babied her. They have 4 children, but everything is all about that specific daughter... she could do the smallest task, and will receive endless praise and adulation but if her other kids or grandkids accomplish something, you don't even get an acknowledgement. Her siblings all resent her. I see the same exact dynamic with Kylie here, but I don't understand why Farida continues to shield him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.