Kyle Pallo #8 Grifting to new heights because he got screwed by two queens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awww, sad that my title wasn't picked. I thought I had more votes :cry: I guess that's not how it works??
No, nothing personal. At the time you both had eleven votes, I had to cast a deciding 12th and chose Michael's simply because it seemed more relevant to the current conversation. You weren't overlooked!

Reactions: 6
Did you catch in JoJo’s live stream [1 hour 17minute mark] where Kyle picked up the Infinity Gauntlet and gave everyone the finger? “Oh, I didn’t mean it.” [laughing, so sincere] Unsure of Kyle still had his stream going for that moment.
Yes and i also caught that shortly before that he asked everyone on Joho’s livestream to get off of Joho’s livestream and come over to his. He tried to play it off as a joke, but I wasn’t convinced.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Loved how Kyle did his room tour first, but then instead of letting jojo do his, he started unpacking. 🙄 So then jojo didn’t have a nice empty room for his room tour like Kyle did. What a d-bag move. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I mean....yes it was a lie persay....but didn't him or jojo say that all of them in the pic had covid at the same time? That's why they got together (after being called out of course) or did I imagine this? 🤣
At the time official guidelines said that co-habiting people with the virus should isolate alone at home and wear masks if in common rooms. According to Kyle's videos Jojo went out to get food. According to Jojo's videos Kat visited them. According to Kat's Instagram Kyle, Jojo and Dan then went to her place to spend the day together with her two friends making gingerbread houses. We don't know if someone went out to buy the ingredients but it's likely. That's six infected people unmasked in one room, maximising their exposure, and especially dangerous for ankylosing spondylitis immunocompromised Kyle. Kyle lied about changing clothes, denied the party happened, then tried to gaslight challengers saying it didn't qualify as a party, then deleted comments, blocked and ghosted anyone who challenged him out of concern, including medical professionals and some of his biggest supporters, and then smeared them as abusive haters.

I found it personally offensive because I've lost a loved one to Covid and his behaviour to others was the lowest of the low. He still hasn't admitted any remorse or apologised to them.

View attachment 1441407
That hairline, that grease, dem teefs… I mean it’s pretty obvious why he has the ladies lining up around the block. Yikes
He's looking like an extra from The Big Bang Theory. He's going to need that sexy car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg! Only watched JoJo’s vlog so far. Just posted about Kyle being an a$$ in JoJo’s tattle on thread.

Nothing says friendship, like going on your way when your good friend and travel mate has an issue that may prevent him from getting onboard. Kyle is so f-ing selfish and immature. JoJo is f-ing stupid for continuing to hangout and travel with him.

I hope Kyle’s followers watch JoJo’s vlog and see his rude and childlike behavior. Between jumping up and down in the cabin [not to be confused with jumping around], shoving his face in the camera multiple times and screaming instead of talking in a normal voice.
This guy called it before the vlog came out.
Screenshot 2022-07-24 08.55.52.png

Screenshot 2022-07-24 08.56.14.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In JoJo's video, the two of them found the barbershop when they were exploring the ship.

I wish Kyle had taken the hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In JoJo's video, the two of them found the barbershop when they were exploring the ship.

I wish Kyle had taken the hint.
Not only that but one of his delusional viewers has send him 50 bucks to get a haircut but he just saw enough money for 3 long islands.
Screenshot 2022-07-24 14.18.15.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was JUST thinking to myself that it felt as if we had just begun thread #7.
Right! It’s insane how fast we can fill a thread on Kylie, meanwhile Joho is still on #1. It’s not the kind of content creating he has in mind for sure but I love that these threads just keep growing. I’m watching the boarding video this morning. Did we ever find out if the toilet paper was cheap? 🥸 He throws out the weirdest asides sometimes it sounds like my 80 year old dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow! I haven't checked the thread in 1 day and so many posts and a new thread was started. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1441407
That hairline, that grease, dem teefs… I mean it’s pretty obvious why he has the ladies lining up around the block. Yikes
THAT HAIR. Lord, next time he goes to the mega-church (which isn't often), please tell him to cut it. PRAISE.

Reactions: 5
His supporters and patroens are being played for their money! Fools and their monies are soon parted!

We were crossing from The Bellagio to The Venetian resort in Vegas back in Feb. As usual a few legal panhandlers were at the sides of the crossover. One caught my attention. A kid about 18-20 years old and playing, very expertly I might add, a guitar. Listened to him for a few minutes. In front of him was a plastic bucket with a sign on it: 'Looking for Work: Need $$ for Food & Weed. Thanks for any Help.' He didn't have to add 'for weed.' I thought that was damned honest and I dropped a $20 in the bucket and some more when I came back across later. That kid was 100 times more honest than Pallo, who is nothing more than a con artist and grifter. Disney's Bane offers less in entertainment value, little more than witch & moan daily vids now, and is far less honest than that young man on the walkover. One day he extols the 'perfection' of his life, the next the 'dark valley of despair' he's in an need 'help'... read $$$$$$. It's his Great Circle of Strife.
Pallo's drooling and breathless stans are willfully ignorant, waiting for his next sob story, and are sheep who deserve to be fleeced and he's just the person to fleece them.

"When you can't spot a con artist when you see one, that just makes you his mark."

And this is the reason, as a couple of people have suggested, he might look into the Florida Televangelical market when this Disney Grift is over. He's perfect to morph into one of those ranting, preening, money grubbing clowns.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching the first wish video from Kyle…. Couldn’t get any stupider… “they still have the inaugural banner up, not sure if this an inaugural sailing but we are celebrating” moron Disney considers their ship to sail for its inaugural year! The whole year! He’s so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I run a unit for forensics and violent admissions. I have no time for that nonsense.
Switching from hospital ICU to corrections was the best decision I made for my personal safety. You get it, and you’re protecting your patients just as much!!!

You see, Kyle? This is what people who have actual jobs go through that affects mental health. And we aren’t magically cured by an overpriced spa visitat Disney World.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a shoutout to say thanks to the medical folk here, especially but not exclusively to those in the Covid frontline. You're all heroes in my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve made it 4 minutes into the latest. He looks so incredibly unwell. And he declared a Kendall Jackson merlot a chugger…there’s a lot to unpack there 😂

He has a substance use problem. Everything from his behavior to his physical appearance screams it.

• Haha
I’ve made it 4 minutes into the latest. He looks so incredibly unwell. And he declared a Kendall Jackson merlot a chugger…there’s a lot to unpack there 😂

He has a substance use problem. Everything from his behavior to his physical appearance screams it.

Just wait til' he gets his first estimate for repairs to that 11 year old (*still makes me LOL) money burner he grifted. He's heading for the next level of 'self medicating.' o_O

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am shocked at the amount of trips an money that has been spent in just the last 2 months an then in his video today he said that he will be going to Hawaii in august!! like wtf 🙆 i guess he has found some new sugar daddies since last year to fund him..

Also whats the tea on who he is dating an who spilled it on him having a small pee pee 🦐..

Not gonna lie when he was on the last cruise with the blonde haired girl i forgot her name but when they were laying in bed i got the strong vibe that he probably isnt very good at sex 🤣 kinda seems like he would be the guy who fumbles around an hunches for a bit a quick 1 an done followed by a did u like that oh ok "then rolls over to sleep". Lol

• Haha

That is probably the reason why his bathroom is so disgusting, he is cooking his own meth with the cleaning supplies.

• Haha
Ok, fair warning to those who have not seen today's video. Shower scene. Might want to avoid. He takes through his first two days of the cruise. Not a cruise fan, but if they did a David Lynch cruise, I might be interested. Oh yeah, room service again. For the "I'm too lazy to drag my fat ass downstairs to get something to eat, so I will waste money to have someone bring it to me. "

So begins my pattern of watching a couple minutes of a video before needing to shut it off as the migraine starts kicking in.

How many times did he desperately say, “Please thumbs up the video“, while showing his cheap looking room?

Also, liking your pasta more then a gourmet filet mignon? Looks like I won’t be booking the Disney Wish anytime soon, unless that Wish is for me to have subpar dining, cancelled entertainment experiences, and expensive parking for an arm and a leg!

Also, apparently his potatoes were just okay because they tasted like “potatoes”. Isn’t that the point? Good lord.
That should be a drinking game.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And he declared a Kendall Jackson merlot a chugger
Barf.

Also, Kyle, coffee doesn't cost $6. The vaguely coffee-flavored milkshakes you're addicted to are $6.

i got the strong vibe that he probably isnt very good at sex 🤣 kinda seems like he would be the guy who fumbles around an hunches for a bit a quick 1 an done followed by a did u like that oh ok "then rolls over to sleep". Lol
I imagine him as a guy whose most regular pillow talk is "I am SO sorry about that."

Good job sucking in the tum in the shower.

I have a Hot Take: The Disney Wish is...not all that impressive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.