Kyle Pallo #8 Grifting to new heights because he got screwed by two queens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean....yes it was a lie persay....but didn't him or jojo say that all of them in the pic had covid at the same time? That's why they got together (after being called out of course) or did I imagine this? šŸ¤£
Jojo said it and Kyle's sister said it, but Kyle denied it because he was playing up how weak and sick he was so he could get more gifts from his viewers. He acted like he was in a very rough condition and bedridden, then gaslighted some of his biggest fans that were upset because they were concerned for him because he's immunocompromised.

You should quarantine when you have Covid regardless of if your friends have it too - you might have a different variant then them and make symptoms worse for eachother. And even more so if you or anyone in the group have a condition that makes it more dangerous.

Reactions: 12
That had me in tears!!! Let us not also forget to mention he has miraculously recovered from depression, with one spa visit and simply electing to be happy.
Perhaps his depression would be cured if he spent money on a facial at the spa, god knows he needs one bad! And not the facials he is getting from jojo either!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So begins my pattern of watching a couple minutes of a video before needing to shut it off as the migraine starts kicking in.

How many times did he desperately say, ā€œPlease thumbs up the videoā€œ, while showing his cheap looking room?

Also, liking your pasta more then a gourmet filet mignon? Looks like I wonā€™t be booking the Disney Wish anytime soon, unless that Wish is for me to have subpar dining, cancelled entertainment experiences, and expensive parking for an arm and a leg!

Also, apparently his potatoes were just okay because they tasted like ā€œpotatoesā€. Isnā€™t that the point? Good lord.

Reactions: 9
So begins my pattern of watching a couple minutes of a video before needing to shut it off as the migraine starts kicking in.

How many times did he desperately say, ā€œPlease thumbs up the videoā€œ, while showing his cheap looking room?

Also, liking your pasta more then a gourmet filet mignon? Looks like I wonā€™t be booking the Disney Wish anytime soon, unless that Wish is for me to have subpar dining, cancelled entertainment experiences, and expensive parking for an arm and a leg!

Also, apparently his potatoes were just okay because they tasted like ā€œpotatoesā€. Isnā€™t that the point? Good lord.
He had filet mignon? I could swear he said he ate filet minyong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't help but wonder if Kyle prominently showing his passport was a dig about JoJo forgetting his.

That's a toxic "friendship" if ever I saw one.

Deluxe "Ve-RONDA" room? Oy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it has to do with how many dislikes heā€™s been getting lately, itā€™s insane. One of his videos of his ā€œcar seriesā€ had more dislikes than likes at a certain point!
1.png
2.png
3.png

Reactions: 6
He was really annoying in Jojo's vlog trying to ham it for the camera and both were annoying at sail away front center instead of kids.

If Kyle kept bringing up the passport with Jojo there then yeah it was to attack Jojo. Who even leaves your so called friend and roommate to get on the ship when he was dealing with all that? Jojo really should start seeing him for not a real friend.

Reactions: 10
He was really annoying in Jojo's vlog trying to ham it for the camera and both were annoying at sail away front center instead of kids.

If Kyle kept bringing up the passport with Jojo there then yeah it was to attack Jojo. Who even leaves your so called friend and roommate to get on the ship when he was dealing with all that? Jojo really should start seeing him for not a real friend.
Omg! Only watched JoJoā€™s vlog so far. Just posted about Kyle being an a$$ in JoJoā€™s tattle on thread.

Nothing says friendship, like going on your way when your good friend and travel mate has an issue that may prevent him from getting onboard. Kyle is so f-ing selfish and immature. JoJo is f-ing stupid for continuing to hangout and travel with him.

I hope Kyleā€™s followers watch JoJoā€™s vlog and see his rude and childlike behavior. Between jumping up and down in the cabin [not to be confused with jumping around], shoving his face in the camera multiple times and screaming instead of talking in a normal voice.

Reactions: 10
Honest to God, there are times I see Kyle in this videos and I feel like signaling to one of my nurses to sedate him.

Has he ever claimed to have ADHD?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honest to God, there are times I see Kyle in this videos and I feel like signaling to one of my nurses to sedate him.

Has he ever claimed to have ADHD?
Iā€™m not one of your nurses, but as a nurseā€¦Iā€™d happily drop in a line and a couple mg of Ativan for ya. Hell, maybe just go straight to the Versed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m not one of your nurses, but as a nurseā€¦Iā€™d happily drop in a line and a couple mg of Ativan for ya. Hell, maybe just go straight to the Versed.
Full enchilada for one of my really violent guys. Four of Ativan, ten of Haldol, and 50 of Benadryl. You'll take a verbal order, right?

Could also try some Thorazine, but I understand that's a pain in the ass to draw up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like he saw how many people pointed out how bitchy he was in the Grand Floridian vlog with JoJo a few weeks ago and since then anytime JoJo has the camera on him he's really acting phony.

Reactions: 8
Full enchilada for one of my really violent guys. Four of Ativan, ten of Haldol, and 50 of Benadryl. You'll take a verbal order, right?

Could also try some Thorazine, but I understand that's a pain in the ass to draw up.
Done. And thank you for not being the do. That orders 0.5 of Ativan on a combative patient šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
22E868D0-77B8-4B56-96E5-D3B4A8FAE3F9.jpeg

That hairline, that grease, dem teefsā€¦ I mean itā€™s pretty obvious why he has the ladies lining up around the block. Yikes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Omg! Only watched JoJoā€™s vlog so far. Just posted about Kyle being an a$$ in JoJoā€™s tattle on thread.

Nothing says friendship, like going on your way when your good friend and travel mate has an issue that may prevent him from getting onboard. Kyle is so f-ing selfish and immature. JoJo is f-ing stupid for continuing to hangout and travel with him.

I hope Kyleā€™s followers watch JoJoā€™s vlog and see his rude and childlike behavior. Between jumping up and down in the cabin [not to be confused with jumping around], shoving his face in the camera multiple times and screaming instead of talking in a normal voice.
When Jojo was trying to show the room and Kyle kept shoving his face in and walking in front he was so annoying.

It was like you have so many more followers look at me attention.

When Jojo was trying to show the room and Kyle kept shoving his face in and walking in front he was so annoying.

It was like you have so many more followers look at me attention.
Did you catch in JoJoā€™s live stream [1 hour 17minute mark] where Kyle picked up the Infinity Gauntlet and gave everyone the finger? ā€œOh, I didnā€™t mean it.ā€ [laughing, so sincere] Unsure of Kyle still had his stream going for that moment.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.