Kyle Pallo #8 Grifting to new heights because he got screwed by two queens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at the 2 hour an 9 minute mark in JoJos live video u will hear Jojo say after a few seconds oh somebody in the live said that they miss Hawaii..

An then u will see Kyle leans in an says oh i miss Laura she just text me an then he leans out of the camera view while texting on his phone.

i remember this... i think Kyle was reading somebody's chat message. Somebody had typed that they missed Lora ( probably somebody that wants to see her in her bathing suit...LOL ) So I think Kyle was just reading a chat comment.
You can see where somebody says I miss Hawaii and then somebody else says I miss lora. I think Kyle was reading that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not shocked Kyle acted like he had never boarded a plane before. Also not shocked he got smashed and acted like a fool. I am slightly shocked he filmed the lav’s… like, who in their right mind does that? No one wanrs to see the pee-soaked floors of a plane Lav.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not shocked Kyle acted like he had never boarded a plane before. Also not shocked he got smashed and acted like a fool. I am slightly shocked he filmed the lav’s… like, who in their right mind does that? No one wanrs to see the pee-soaked floors of a plane Lav.
… and none of us were shocked he was unfamiliar with the word lavatory

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see that a new thread name is being looked for..i had 1 that popped into head that gave me the giggles i dont expect it to be used but i must type it here..

Kyle Pallo #9 It's all about me,my shrimp 🍄 🍤 cocktail an the Chuggers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice K try to stuff both halves of his sandwich at once?? did they really think there were walk up bars?? Two of them???
Yes! Yes! He's such an idiot. And that business in the bathroom. He took his camera in the bathroom and was so impressed with the soap. I was wondering if he was going to film a wash-off or something for us. Has he never been in a "they also call it a lavatory"??

• Haha
Yes! Yes! He's such an idiot. And that business in the bathroom. He took his camera in the bathroom and was so impressed with the soap. I was wondering if he was going to film a wash-off or something for us. Has he never been in a "they also call it a lavatory"??
I wonder what the other passengers thought when he brought his camera into the bathroom...ummm I mean lavatory.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle Pallo #9 Showering $elect Fans With Extra Footage On Land, Sea and Air

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle on the flight to Hawaii is unbelievable! Actually thought they had 2 sit-down bars in coach! The two halves of the sandwich in the luncheon bag were wrapped on top of one another; he ate them as though they were one thick sandwich! I'm surprised that Disney wants anything to do with this guy - whose main purpose in life, no matter the activity, is getting drunk! Who else drinks alcohol like that on a flight - for the sole purpose of getting loaded. On JoJo's flight vlog, Kyle pulls out a baggie full of pills! Also mentions that he has a migrane! Gee, I wonder why.

Reactions: 12
Kyle Pallo #9 Wedding Crasher, Lowlifes Hater, First Class Wannabe Traveler Chugging in the Air

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He rated the food on the plane a 5/10 since it’s was cooked with a microwave. Did he seriously expect food cooked from a stove top (on a plane)?
And he’s still wrong since they don’t use microwaves on planes to heat food; they use ovens. He’s so incredibly stupid. Look I’m all about being comfy during travel and splurged for AA Flagship (got a good deal, cheap by todays standards) for Hawaii last December. However, I’m tall and can afford it. Kyle spending $200 he doesn’t have so he his hobbit body has 5” more inches of legroom he doesn’t come close to requiring is money truly wasted.

• Haha
In todays Daily Dose of Gross en route to Hawaii:

Muppet laughs at the people in the long check in/security lines at the other airlines.

Makes a point to address that he has packed more than a backpack.

Buys enough kids snacks to make a preschooler jealous.

He’s still calling bags “baygs”.

I lost count of the amount of times he said “10 hours”. It might be over 50 times to be honest.

He paid an additional $200 for an extra 5 inches of legroom.

Don’t sit in seat 21 cause you’ll be the last to be served.

The wine on Hawaiian Airs is a "chugger" because they come around quick for refills. He’s drunk 2 hours into the flight.

Muppet thought there was a legit bar on the flight and was seriously disappointed when he found out it was a push button service. How does he not research this?

He’s going to Dubai soon…..! :rolleyes:

As expected he can’t sit still (ADD) and has explored every bathroom on the plane.

Food is falling out of his mouth while he talks and reviews lunch. 🤮

Bonus:

Strange Camera walkups/exits: 6
  • Exiting the car at airport
  • TSA Pre Check
  • Trying to find the gate
  • Buying snacks
  • Leaving the snack shop
  • Filming himself waking up on the flight
Here’s an added bonus of some dumb facial expressions.

View attachment 1483540

View attachment 1483541

View attachment 1483542
And I was ignorant to think that ALL Wisconsinites pronounce "bags" that way. 😫

umm... apparently now hes trolling for "his wife" in Hawaii. LOL ( so look out if you happen to live there!) He tweeted that Hawaiian girls are cute and maybe he'll find his wife there. And then Taylor commented that he had a thing for Moana. Really?? I knew about the Belle obsession, which was weird enough. But this almost 30 year old man has multiple cartoon characters that hes attracted to?? I can't! LOL Also: Get hyped for the room tour video today!!! "Theres drawers and whatnot" "oh! these bath products smell nummy!" "Now, you might not have a view like this because we got a magical moment, but..."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
umm... apparently now hes trolling for "his wife" in Hawaii. LOL ( so look out if you happen to live there!) He tweeted that Hawaiian girls are cute and maybe he'll find his wife there. And then Taylor commented that he had a thing for Moana. Really?? I knew about the Belle obsession, which was weird enough. But this almost 30 year old man has multiple cartoon characters that hes attracted to?? I can't! LOL Also: Get hyped for the room tour video today!!! "Theres drawers and whatnot" "oh! these bath products smell nummy!" "Now, you might not have a view like this because we got a magical moment, but..."
I wonder if he’ll shot out to the sugar mom/dad sponsoring the DVC room? I wonder if they’re also at the resort hoping for a hook-up? LOL,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.