Kyle Pallo #8 Grifting to new heights because he got screwed by two queens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by Michael Kay's Delusions (11 votes).

In the previous episode of the ongoing adventures of grifty doofus Kylow Rent our hero bought an old BMW worth under $15K for the bargain price of $23K plus tax. Because it's Sexy!
This upset most of the fans who had previously advised him to avoid used BMWs because they are money pits on wheels.
Perhaps he was high and hyperactive on caffeine (cough) when the two gay previous owners ripped him off sold it to him responsibly in an deserted car park for cash.
In other news, his list of Patreons disappeared mysteriously and then returned only to reveal over fifty of his sponsors had also disappeared mysteriously!
Meanwhile the hair on his back and shoulders is getting longer than the hair on his head, and he's stopped wearing Superdry because he has sweated so much contemplating his empty, pointless future from the Florida heat.
Oh, and his views and subs are an all time high, but he's forgetting we know they aren't according to Social Blade.
Oh and he's dating, and allegedly has a tiny penis.

Please feel free to add anything I missed...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

In the previous episode of the ongoing adventures of grifty doofus Kylow Rent our hero bought an old BMW worth under $15K for the bargain price of $23K plus tax. Because it's Sexy!
This upset most of the fans who had previously advised him to avoid used BMWs because they are money pits on wheels.
Perhaps he was high and hyperactive on caffeine (cough) when the two gay previous owners ripped him off sold it to him responsibly in an deserted car park for cash.
In other news, his list of Patreons disappeared mysteriously and then returned only to reveal over fifty of his sponsors had also disappeared mysteriously!
Meanwhile the hair on his back and shoulders is getting longer than the hair on his head, and he's stopped wearing Superdry because he has sweated so much contemplating his empty, pointless future from the Florida heat.
Oh, and his views and subs are an all time high, but he's forgetting we know they aren't according to Social Blade.

That had me in tears!!! Let us not also forget to mention he has miraculously recovered from depression, with one spa visit and simply electing to be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In exactly 3 weeks a new thread that is a new record I think, and welcome to all new members we are growing faster than his channel.
With a friendly reminder that this not his fanclub but a space to have some fun and discuss his questionable behavior and bullshit.

Reactions: 20
In exactly 3 weeks a new thread that is a new record I think, and welcome to all new members we are growing faster than his channel.
With a friendly reminder that this not his fanclub but a space to have some fun and discuss his questionable behavior and bullshit.
I was JUST thinking to myself that it felt as if we had just begun thread #7.

Reactions: 8

So excited for my first thread title!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"My mechanic says if you can’t afford a new BMW, you REALLY can’t afford a used one."

"BMW stands for "bike, metro, or walk.. cuz that thing's always going to be in the shop."

Scotty Kilmer (below) is the wise GrandDad who warns you before you make the mistake of a lifetime.
Pallo is a lot like his new ride, high maintenance, very unreliable, and will have breakdowns all the time. And it's about to get worse.

Yup! ____Pallo got royally screwed, rawdogged even, begged for it, and by two pretty smart ol' guys who didn't even have to give him a reach around.
(*Expect him to post very soon: "Guys, I'm in a very dark place but I know I can rely on you....." ___ In the background you see the Beemer with something dripping out of it and/or smoke coming from under the hood..)

• Haha
Isn't it hilarious that he packs that giant power cube in his tiny backpack? Does he even own luggage?

Reactions: 9
Isn't it hilarious that he packs that giant power cube in his tiny backpack? Does he even own luggage?
Come to think of it…I’ve never seen him with a suit case, only his stinky backpack. His most likely excuse for not owning a suit case is he can’t find one that’s a status symbol that says I’m a vlogger and sexy enough for him, oh and it has to be 11years old, and overpriced! 🤣

• Haha
Kyle says to Joho regarding parking fees at the Disney cruise terminal: “68 dollars. It’s kind of standard. It is expensive though.”

In the same vein, Kyle concludes: “22K for an 11 year old beemer. It’s kind of standard. It is expensive though.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7

awww, sad that my title wasn't picked. I thought I had more votes :cry: I guess that's not how it works??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Because he is on a cruise it is time for some nonsense.
He is still convinced that he is gonna get Belle.

Attachments

• Haha
He screamed at every character that came out - how old is he?? He needs to start acting his age, not his shoe size. Hey, that's a great thread title :p

Kyle Pallo #9 - Hey dude, it might be time to start acting your age, not your shoe size

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is gonna be a daily routine for him considering the age of his car.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

His’s most likely growing out the back hair for a transplant to cover his bald spot! Of course if he doesn’t get the hair transplant he’ll have to stop vlogging, as a threat to his subs to send mo money!

He screamed at every character that came out - how old is he?? He needs to start acting his age, not his shoe size. Hey, that's a great thread title :p

Kyle Pallo #9 - Hey dude, it might be time to start acting your age, not your shoe size
What’s wrong with the both of them (Kyle & Hojo) they were screaming like 2 little 9 yo girls at the characters’ performance. Even when showing the room, gawking like a bunch kids. The killer was, when they did rock/paper/scissors to see who would get to sleep in the bed, who they kidding, they‘re both sleeping in the bed without a pillow wall.. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I could not have said it better. Just an entertaining way to digest some of the non-sense we have all witnessed on his “channel”.

IS THAT HIM!? I never laughed so hard! That is hilarious!!!! Thank you for the hard work of finding that if it is him… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
awww, sad that my title wasn't picked. I thought I had more votes :cry: I guess that's not how it works??
Lots of great titles, yours was one of my favorites too! They might've just missed it because there were so many and some included after some longer posts too.

Since the Wish has only been on a few voyages so far, I bet Kylie will be the biggest binge-drinker on board to date. Such a great presence to promote Disney's newest family friendly attractions, it's a chugger!

Also hoping this post still makes the first page so any newcomers can be reminded about how Kylie lied to all of his fans, and many friends and family, about breaking quarantine guidelines after he caught Covid last December.

At least it seems like his parents are sick of his delusional grifting lifestyle. His dad may be a professional clown but it might be better suited for Kyle since he is an effortless one! 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I could not have said it better. Just an entertaining way to digest some of the non-sense we have all witnessed on his “channel”.

IS THAT HIM!? I never laughed so hard! That is hilarious!!!! Thank you for the hard work of finding that if it is him… 🤣🤣🤣🤣
no that is just a deepfake i can put his face on everything i want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way he's scarfing down the constant greasy foods and built like the little fire plug he is, I'm just imagining him (should he not fold before then) on his Disney cruise in about a year:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lots of great titles, yours was one of my favorites too! They might've just missed it because there were so many and some included after some longer posts too.

Since the Wish has only been on a few voyages so far, I bet Kylie will be the biggest binge-drinker on board to date. Such a great presence to promote Disney's newest family friendly attractions, it's a chugger!

Also hoping this post still makes the first page so any newcomers can be reminded about how Kylie lied to all of his fans, and many friends and family, about breaking quarantine guidelines after he caught Covid last December.

At least it seems like his parents are sick of his delusional grifting lifestyle. His dad may be a professional clown but it might be better suited for Kyle since he is an effortless one! 🤡
I mean....yes it was a lie persay....but didn't him or jojo say that all of them in the pic had covid at the same time? That's why they got together (after being called out of course) or did I imagine this? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.