Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PetesDad

First time, long time, but the YouTube recommendation algorithm was so on point today, I had to finally sign up and post.
Capture.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 24

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Omg! Only watched JoJo’s vlog so far. Just posted about Kyle being an a$$ in JoJo’s tattle on thread.

Nothing says friendship, like going on your way when your good friend and travel mate has an issue that may prevent him from getting onboard. Kyle is so f-ing selfish and immature. JoJo is f-ing stupid for continuing to hangout and travel with him.

I hope Kyle’s followers watch JoJo’s vlog and see his rude and childlike behavior. Between jumping up and down in the cabin [not to be confused with jumping around], shoving his face in the camera multiple times and screaming instead of talking in a normal voice.
This guy called it before the vlog came out.
Screenshot 2022-07-24 08.55.52.png

Screenshot 2022-07-24 08.56.14.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

WDWUO83

VIP Member
My favorite part of the flight was Kyle paying $200 for extra leg room…then JoJo getting extra leg room for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

starri

VIP Member
1659472062919.png

I ask you, could a reasonable person look at this and NOT think they're boyfriends?

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Title by Michael Kay's Delusions (11 votes).

In the previous episode of the ongoing adventures of grifty doofus Kylow Rent our hero bought an old BMW worth under $15K for the bargain price of $23K plus tax. Because it's Sexy!
This upset most of the fans who had previously advised him to avoid used BMWs because they are money pits on wheels.
Perhaps he was high and hyperactive on caffeine (cough) when the two gay previous owners ripped him off sold it to him responsibly in an deserted car park for cash.
In other news, his list of Patreons disappeared mysteriously and then returned only to reveal over fifty of his sponsors had also disappeared mysteriously!
Meanwhile the hair on his back and shoulders is getting longer than the hair on his head, and he's stopped wearing Superdry because he has sweated so much contemplating his empty, pointless future from the Florida heat.
Oh, and his views and subs are an all time high, but he's forgetting we know they aren't according to Social Blade.
Oh and he's dating, and allegedly has a tiny penis.

Please feel free to add anything I missed...

• Haha
  • Heart
I just talked to the person who had the ~experience~ with kyle. i didn’t have all the details prior because i heard it from a third party but this time i talked to her one on one. she told me he does indeed have 🤏🏼🍄 and all he does is just lay there HAHA

she also went on to say that him and Jojo are both “predators” who target the younger DCP girls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

kkevin

Alexa had to take a Lyft to airport. Kyle, did she not buy you enough food for you to drive her in your 11 year old car? Or maybe you had to work. no, that’s not it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

markvlinder

Chatty Member
In exactly 3 weeks a new thread that is a new record I think, and welcome to all new members we are growing faster than his channel.
With a friendly reminder that this not his fanclub but a space to have some fun and discuss his questionable behavior and bullshit.

Reactions: 20

starri

VIP Member
I am totally speculating here but if that is true that Cheryl was on the cruise too then I definitely think there is some kind of weird sugar mama thing going on. I don't know any man in their 20s who hangs around with their middle aged female "mentor" on expensive outings (VIP experience) and cruises. That is just creepy.
What's creepy about it?

Sex work is more honest work than being a Disney vlogger, particularly in Kyle's case.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Just a shoutout to say thanks to the medical folk here, especially but not exclusively to those in the Covid frontline. You're all heroes in my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ChickenNBiscuits

Full disclosure: I joined tattle just now because I found this thread and THANK GOD!!! I'M NOT ALONE!!! I too followed Kyle early on thinking he was charming and found his ignorance of things sweet, like, oh, at least he's learning things. WRONG! He's completely happy being dumb. The epitome of "ignorance is bliss." The vlog I really hated was when he and his sister and their friend went to DC without planning anything...and guess what...it was filled with "Oh, shoot, the Smithsonian is closed" "Oh shoot, the National Library is closed" "Oh look, a glorified chain restaurant, let's eat here" "Oh look, let's spend $100 renting these scooters" when they probably could have taken a Lyft/Uber for about $25. If the point of the "travel vlog" is to teach you THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO ON A TRIP, then Kyle is winning 1000%.

• Haha

amber624

Comments from today’s vlog…..

880E024B-0C88-40FA-957F-C52537DECBD4.jpeg

Kyle finally admits (above comment) his vlog is not about Disney, but only about serving himself. I hope his fans can see thru his selfish OBNOXIOUS condescending grifting attitude and unsubscribe/drop patreon. Anyone notice how obnoxious his sister has become, must be in the DNA!

• Wow

disneydude92

Are Kyle and JoJo really that fragile with their sexuality that they even have to draw a curtain between their beds!?

Jeez! My friends and I would just sleep in the same bed. You're literally unconscious - sleeping is not sexual. So strange.
I’ve found in my experience that the individuals that tend to be the most insecure about things like this and go above and beyond to make it seem like they are not gay, are in fact, gay.

Odeinn07

Somebody on here predicted this exact thing would happen. I cant remember who it was, but you were correct . 🤭
That was me! Bwahahaha! I love being right… This whole vlog series is going to be a disaster. A mix of begging and bitching

• Heart
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
In today’s vlog he congratulated a lady who just went into remission from cancer after her treatments. Then the lady started to thank him for all his hard work and dedication. What did Kyle do? He cut her off mid-sentence and said, “i have to go!” And ran off to Mickey and Minnie’s. My jaw dropped!

• Wow
  • Sick

tnutz

⚠ Breaking News ⚠

The first human to travel on a 10 hour flight from Orlando to Honolulu has made it to the destination. This 10 hour flight has been overhyped for weeks, with extreme hype hitting during the past three days. While we do not know the details of the 10 hour flight, we will certainly get an update within the next 24 hours. Until then, try to contain your excitement and hide those boners.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Hi, I've spent the better part of the past three years discussing Michael and Dave Kay and their bizarre family. First at GG and now here. I knew that a Kyle P. thread had to exist, but I resisted finding it until today. How much time do I want to devote to criticizing people who eat hamburgers at theme parks? But I woke up early and made the plunge.

We stopped watching kyle regularly a few months ago when he was in NYC then DC. I'm in the DC area. Kyle was really disappointed in how quiet it was in DC on Sunday. In a government city. OMG. DC is literally empty on the weekends, especially Sundays. When I worked in the DC court system even the criminals took Sunday off. And he wanted to see a dinosaur, but it was not in DC, it was in a museum in NYC which he had just left. Is it illegal for vloggers to research anything? Is it that hard to stop recording and look something up on their gd phones?

Anyway, I caught his BMW purchase video last week. Kyle said two things I found interesting: 1) He was going to drive it to the beach 2) with the top down. Looking at the car, there is no trunk space with the top down? Is he going to the beach without anything? Or maybe he's traveling with luggage as his passengers? I don't get it, he sounded like he bought a destination type of vehicle, but it's a sports car and the destination is driving it in a circle.

Another vlogger doofus. That said, I wish people would pay me to listen to whine about my dark place and watch me buy cars with their money. It's all about my jealosy, I get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18