Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you say it was “coral level” snorkeling? Also, was Casey wearing a swim diaper as a bathing suit? I’m sorry but with her build she doesn’t need to be wearing maternity swimwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A couple in an arranged marriage would have more chemistry together than Kyle and Casey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kyle doesn't like kids because it's very scary for him when a unpredictable 10 year old is looking at him eye to eye. Kyle can see the 10 year old sizing him up, and Kyle couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. He hates the younger ones because those brats always want to be put on their parents shoulders to see the show and Kyle realy wants those toddlers banned from Disney.

Alexa once claimed that she was going to keep emailing Tattle until she gets all of (these) Kyle threads taken down. That's the Pallo MO, keep whining until the ops break. Even microwave potato girl alleged that the Pallo girls harassed her to remove certain things she had said. These C&D letters being sent is all just a smoke show that has somehow worked for him. If it were I, those C&D letters would have went straight into the trash ... same place Kyle's channel went.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle doesn't like kids because it's very scary for him when a unpredictable 10 year old is looking at him eye to eye. Kyle can see the 10 year old sizing him up, and Kyle couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. He hates the younger ones because those brats always want to be put on their parents shoulders to see the show and Kyle realy wants those toddlers banned from Disney.

Alexa once claimed that she was going to keep emailing Tattle until she gets all of (these) Kyle threads taken down. That's the Pallo MO, keep whining until the ops break. Even microwave potato girl alleged that the Pallo girls harassed her to remove certain things she had said. These C&D letters being sent is all just a smoke show that has somehow worked for him. If it were I, those C&D letters would have went straight into the trash ... same place Kyle's channel went.
I'd likely have posted those "scary threatening" letters for all to see. then tossed them in the trash.

Reactions: 6
Today's dump:
Dwarfy loiters around all the children's areas

They're researching for the future when they have a kid

009653.jpg

009654.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok too much here.
1. Wouldn't you "get off" if you didn't have kids with you? "P
2. Do you have to have kids to get off the ship?
3. Why does he have to keep mentioning they don't have kids?

1718286440379.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nassau is too scary for oar squirt, so he only "gets off" for about 5 minutes to take a picture of and weep over the Disney Wish. This is a 30 year old man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Listen, my kids (who are adults now) have and still do lol, drive me nuts but I would NEVER say I wanted to DUMP them off at the kids club on a cruise. Oh and yes Kile they WOULD want to leave you since YOU want all the attention all the time. Wow, just wow. Casey needs to wake up and see how he really is and how he really feels about kids.

1718286835347.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He has to be doing this to "troll the hatters." Casey is talking for a while and the entire time he's miming and making dumb faces.

009660.jpg

009659.jpg

009657.jpg

009658.jpg

009656.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I don’t get his fascination with wearing pajamas in public

1718287754066.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is a 30 year old man.
He gets really excited when he sees "Peter" and screams WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Casey starts weeping

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.