Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a cruise. You can order another serving or go back to the buffet. Don’t try to give the girl who lives with you a piece of bacon with your slobber all over it. Although, that’s probably the most action she can get from him.
It was FREE with his Old Fashioned. She didn't like it anyway and he let her test the OF and he seemed to have edited that out. Odd.

Reactions: 4
Oh no shot he’s doing that. It’s all about Kyle’s pleasure and he’s too much of a narcissist to get pleasure from making others happy.

I too will see myself out.
Between that and his micro 🍄 , he must be the absolute worst in bed.

Probably feels like 5 seconds of a sweaty midget furiously dry humping you and then a loud, high-pitched squealing sound, then he rolls over and starts snoring. Poor Casey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What's with all these pictures of Casey at Lookout Cay with Travis Kelce?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Kyle got the Reddit post about his sock puppets deleted or he paid a lawyer from avvo.com to send a C&D. All the posts from that user are gone.

It was up to 244 upvotes and around a hundred comments.

Just saw a post about Or Boy KP on the Royal Caribbean subreddit. Y’all are putting in work today spreading the Gospel of Grifty!
This one has been deleted as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A little late to the parteee but I was able to read the Reddit post this morning before the username got nuked--hot damn oar boy and his "13" sock. For all of the cheek talk, Kylie definitely got a good cheek clapping on that thread.

It looks like the other comments are still up and there are plenty of receipts posted by Dudley, et al.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the gas mask, the bib, the crotch strap tightened to MAX; Kyle Pallo #80: Who Knew Casey Was Such A Spelunker
View attachment 2990071
Kyle calls her "Chicken Little", he should call her "Gerbil" IYKYK

Just noticed the life vest:
Casey Durliat #1: Even Her Life Vest is Flat
Casey Durliat #1: When She Doesn't Blow Up Her Own Life Vest, There Is No Chance She Is Blowing Kyle
Permit me to add just a ~chef's kiss~ touch!
448305734_8452849538075221_8299368545255991800_n.jpg

• Haha
Ah yes, he’s confirming his identity again. He repeatedly admits through his actions that he is indeed the sock puppet, but because he has not actively said it, he thinks it cannot be “proven”. Only in a narcissist’s world would one see everything as binary. He thinks if he has not said yes it’s him, then by default, it is not him. He is only fooling people with the developmental age of 7 or younger. (I guess that’s himself). Even a middle schooler would know how to make inferences from the evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Between that and his micro 🍄 , he must be the absolute worst in bed.

Probably feels like 5 seconds of a sweaty midget furiously dry humping you and then a loud, high-pitched squealing sound, then he rolls over and starts snoring. Poor Casey.
I can imagine him looking over her shoulder at a hidden pic of that 'Morgonn' twit and saying:
"You call me 'Chad' and I'll call you 'Morgonn,' OK?"
'Why Kyle? Who are they.'
"Don't worry about it 'Morgonn'... just bleeping do it."
'(shaking) OK... 'Chad.'"

Then comes about a minute, if she's lucky, of grunting and nothingness....
More like a hit and run, it's over fast and she doesn't know if anything has happened.
"Was it as good for you as it was for me Morgonn?"
'What? Oh.. it was unreal Chad.' (stares off into the void screaming silently)
---
A little late to the parteee but I was able to read the Reddit post this morning before the username got nuked--hot damn oar boy and his "13" sock. For all of the cheek talk, Kylie definitely got a good cheek clapping on that thread.

It looks like the other comments are still up and there are plenty of receipts posted by Dudley, et al.
All the comments are still there and here's the original post. Post it everywhere and often.

[Kyle Pallo is a Disney vlogger with over 200K subscribers. He promotes himself as wholesome, family content. Kyle in real life is a racist, hateful, little twerp. He’s an avid Trump supporter but doesn’t mention a word of it because he knows he’ll lose a large portion of his audience.
It has been discovered that Kyle has fake twitter accounts that he uses to bash other Disney influencers and any other person that doesn’t completely support his grift. He also uses those to engage with conspiracy theorists and Proud Boy-types.
He’s gone through several aliases in the last 2 years. “Peter”, “Maverick Pete” (Top Gun is his favorite movie), “Mike”, “James”, “Javi”, “BasedPete13”, “LShadows”. He’s been called out several times and either blocks in the individuals who ask or temporarily deactivates the burner if the guesses are too spot on. Hes now onto diving deep into ex supporters pages and trying to find family information so he can create fake burners using your family as an ultimate trolling (in his mind). The guy is out of control and should be held accountable for his behavior.]

Reactions: 6
But he is not Kyle
009627.jpg

"I enjoy you trolls fail and seething"

My God... his English is just horrendous.
---
I guess as Kyle says, if you don't got trolls in your life then you ain't doing something right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2990379

My God... his English is just horrendous.
---
I guess as Kyle says, if you don't got trolls in your life then you ain't doing something right.
View attachment 2990412
lol, jealous? far from it.
and no, you're not doing much of anything right.
---
kile, we're still waiting for you to take down twitter and tattle....

here's the thing, it wasn't "deleted" by reddit. The poster deleted it. Big difference!!

1718221326659.png

• Haha
Ah yes, he’s confirming his identity again. He repeatedly admits through his actions that he is indeed the sock puppet, but because he has not actively said it, he thinks it cannot be “proven”. Only in a narcissist’s world would one see everything as binary. He thinks if he has not said yes it’s him, then by default, it is not him. He is only fooling people with the developmental age of 7 or younger. (I guess that’s himself). Even a middle schooler would know how to make inferences from the evidence.
Exactly. He also further proves that it's him just by how narcissistic his burner accounts are. He keeps posting that no one believes the "trolls" yet he has lost numerous supporters like Eric and Miss Chewy who noticed it. And there's certainly countless others who have seen it and not said anything. At this point there has to be over 30 or 40 separate pieces of evidence which all point directly to him. But like you said, he thinks that if HE doesn't admit it, then it's not him. That's how his egocentric and infantile brain works.

009628.jpg

Last edited:
lol, jealous?
kile, we're still waiting for you to take down twitter and tattle....

here's the thing, it wasn't "deleted" by reddit. The poster deleted it. Big difference!!

View attachment 2990450
Exactly right. It broke NO Reddit rules. Perhaps they caved to usual threats from FaridaDrybox, a lot of newbies who are starting vlogs or online threads do and they will, evidently, get the standard C&D bullshit from The Clown Posse. That's only going to work so far for them, and they will have their threats called big time.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2990379

Gosh, that’s funny. I read through the Reddit thread and I don’t remember Michele participating there. How did Michele know the thread was taken down? 🤔 What are the chances she is a crazy crazy Stan who stalks online to read everything about Kyle? Or, is she Kyle? I don’t think KP passed 7th grade math to learn about probability and odds.
IMG_0155.jpeg

• Haha
Exactly right. It broke NO Reddit rules. Perhaps they caved to usual threats from FaridaDrybox, a lot of newbies who are starting vlogs or online threads do and they will, evidently, get the standard C&D bullshit from The Clown Posse. That's only going to work so far for them, and they will have their threats called big time.

they are idle threats but some people don't know that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.